Latest Beckham Armani pictures

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One can never get enough.....I love the mirror pic.... for a brief second, I thought "There's 2 of them!!!" :biggrin1:

I think THAT's the idea, the Beckham twins, or, the updated Narcissos; gazing upon the reflection and falling in love with his like :smile: Now how gay is that, or rather, how gay marketing :biggrin1::smile::biggrin1:

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that he is HOT as well. However, all of that artwork on his arms takes the attention away from the intended target here, which is the product. And, certainly people are still gonna look at his crotch and what's covering it, but, In the same aspect, this is not a tattoo advertisement.

Kinda like putting a hot, sexy, naked lady posed on the top of a Corvette for an ad to sell cars.

:biggrin1: Corvette, what Corvette!!! Get it??

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
don't you find that the bulge is enhanced?

Well I work in advertising. People need to remember that these kind of pics are the focus point of mega-million dollar campaigns. So every tiny detail is scrutiniseded before release. Beckhams bulge may well be even bigger than what u see in these pics. But Armani have an image to protect so the bulge has to be of a certain size, regardless of what the models packing.

Dont believe anything u see in advertising. These pics dont really give any indication of his true dick size. His bulge is the size that the ad-men want it to be. Simple as.

But I remember seeing Posh on a TV show years ago joking that she was more than happy with his size. U could just tell she really meant it too!

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
who is this guy? he's gonna be a superstar! so hot!!!!

Who is this guy????? Really??? Beckham must be one of the most famous guys to come out of the UK!!! He's been a FAMOUS football player for over 10 years.

He is very pretty and I wouldn't say no