Latest fad??

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the holiday season I was intimate with two women and I noticed both had practised a bit of "topiary" (trimming a bush into an ornamental design). One said she had been trimming the Nike "swoosh" for years (ie: "just do it") while the other said she had just started trimming the "star" a short time ago. While I have seen most from the "au natural" to the typical trimmed triangle, as well as the Brazillian "take it all off", are there other creative designs out there and is it becoming a bit of a fad?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've seen christmas trees and hearts... sometimes even in green and red.

not something i'd do though, it's a little cheesy.

ch1819

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I once had a call girl in Atlantic City who tried to recreate the bust of Diana of Versailles "down there"...

Upon discussion, she agreed Artemis would have been MUCH easier to pull off...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I had a heart professionally waxed into mine, and then I kept it up for a few months, and then wanted a change. The waxer said she had never gotten a request for that ever... but she now reguarly does them.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I once had a call girl in Atlantic City who tried to recreate the bust of Diana of Versailles "down there"...

Upon discussion, she agreed Artemis would have been MUCH easier to pull off...

Perhaps she needs to enlist the services of Edward Scissorglands. I hear he's talented...

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
It's a real shame about that product, because thats possibly one of the worst websites I've seen in a long time, not only in design terms but functionality too.

I'm coming up for another shave, getting a bit busy down there. Star sounds interesting...

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would seem that this is a bit of self expression that is far less permanent than a tattoo and easily changed or discarded. As far as Nike copyright, it might be fun trying to catch offenders. Good luck with your new selection Kink.