Latest from "The Onion"

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
HALIBURTON GETS CONTRACT TO PRY GOLD FILLINGS FROM NEW ORLEANS CORPSES' TEETH

HOUSTON—On Tuesday, Halliburton received a $110 million no-bid government contract to pry the gold fillings from the mouths of deceased disaster victims in the New Orleans-Gulf Coast area. "We are proud to serve the government in this time of crisis by recovering valuable resources from the wreckage of this deadly storm," said David J. Lesar, Halliburton's president. "The gold we recover from the human rubble of Katrina can be used to make fighter-jet electronics, supercomputer chips, inflation-proof A-grade investments, and luxury yachting watches."

MORE NEWS FROM THE ONION

BUSH NOMINATES FIRST-TRIMATER FETUS TO SUPREME COURT

WASHINGTON, DC—In a press conference Monday, President Bush named a 72-day-old gestating fetus as his nominee to fill the Supreme Court seat that opened following the death of Chief Justice William Rehnquist.

We can always depend on the "Onion" to give us the latest factual news. :evilgrin:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Onion rocks. It's the only place I can stand to get my "news" these days. Gives me a little hope for the world (or at least a good laugh to help me through) in the Bush era.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While we're discussing news sources, lets not omit "NakedNewsDailyMale" on internet. It's a Canadian source and doesn't have to censor itself for FBI approval. Awah, fresh air!

Luke

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by RoysToy@Sep 24 2005, 11:53 PM
While we're discussing news sources, lets not omit "NakedNewsDailyMale" on internet. It's a Canadian source and doesn't have to censor itself for FBI approval. Awah, fresh air!

Luke
[post=346251]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, thanks for that! Now all I have to do is get a %$##@$%^ soundcard for my computer and I'm all set.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@Sep 24 2005, 05:53 PM

Luke

Uh Huh....you watch it for the NEWS !!! Like I believe THAT!

PS: they do news?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Sep 25 2005, 03:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Sep 25 2005, 03:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@Sep 24 2005, 05:53 PM
While we&#39;re discussing news sources, lets not omit "NakedNewsDailyMale" on internet.  It&#39;s a Canadian source and doesn&#39;t have to censor itself for FBI approval.  Awah, fresh air&#33;

Luke

Uh Huh....you watch it for the NEWS &#33;&#33;&#33; Like I believe THAT&#33;

PS: they do news?
[post=346292]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Now, who can object to seeing some dick while hearing and seeing the news? Especially when there are sometimes 2, 3, 4 reporting together at the same time&#33; It&#39;s amusing to see one grab his cock when he&#39;s done a blooper -- so embarrassed, you know. Give it a watch, KinkGuy, and do some comparing just for the heck of it.

Luke