latest hate mail *sigh*

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Here we have Exhibit A: two months after his join date of October 2005.

"most gays and bi men are psychic with sensitive intuitions you straight men will never have and it is a known fact that this site is mostly for men t hats right women have no business here this is gay territoy of men watching men bulges and cocks and aur intuition of being psychis is instill in us that will tell us if you well endowed or not and another thing if you are straight you should have by now a on e woman who your married too with kids and you shouldnt even be here cause if want to talk about cock your responses will be gay,so take the heat and simply say i am married and show your wedding ring for your committment of a one relationship,da."

Whatever's going on here is giving Gold Members a bad name. Not good for business, period.

What was that about without bad, there would be no good? :tongue:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why is there no option to delete comments people leave on your gallery images? Such an option is offered on Youtube and I, for one, am quite satisfied that that is the case. I don't see what the big deal would be. It's not censorship if none of us actually controls anyone else. It's just vigilante common courtesy.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good to hear the ramblings of this maniac aren't upsetting you anymore Sassy.I think he was the main offender when WildHoney almost left for good after she was getting abusive PM's shortly after she joined.
Something should have been done about him then.In a thread at the time some people seemed to think it was no big deal. I thought if that's the prevailing mood here and WHoney doesn't stay,then I won't be back either.
Mr.Hairy Ass needs to get it into his tiny brain that without the women of this site there would be a massive reduction of cock photos for him to look at.
I think his semi-incoherence could just be a game he's playing too.
vicarious - Definitions from Dictionary.com

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is just wrong. This a a kind of cyberstalking that should have a much higher banning factor than simply being contentious in a thread. I would rate this as a higher priority than banning someone like JQBlonde, obnoxious as he was. Trolling in PMs seems to be way creepier than trolling in threads.

I am with you SassSpy. **Raises fist in solidarity sign.**

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I said the exact same thing earlier, DC. I am in complete agreeance.
I've only pointed it out 4 times, I think. From the ToS:

Trolling- NOT COVERED UNDER FREEDOM OF SPEECH! A "Troll" is someone who is consistently disruptive or abusive to other members in most of his or her posts (this is not meant to include humor, differences of opinion, or the occasional snarky remark). Trolls will be discussed by the moderating staff, and if agreed upon by a majority, our decision will be final and they will be banned. Spammers and advertisers will be banned without warning and their posts will be deleted.

I would be interested for anyone to explain to me how vic has not repeatedly and viciously violated the ToS.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find these incidents sour our whole experience of the site. I know you are not supposed to let the bastards get you down - but it is a drip drip processes.

Please continue to out these tossers as I don't inadvertently wish anything to do with them.

Love Ya S.S.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I would be interested for anyone to explain to me how vic has not repeatedly and viciously violated the ToS.

Seeing as he has the word 'banned' under his name at the present time (and one can only hope it's a permanent ban), it was apparently agreed that he had done.

D

deleted13797

This is so funny. This site's just for people to see giant man sausage. Sorry you're taking it badly, but exposing it's the best way.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seeing as he has the word 'banned' under his name at the present time (and one can only hope it's a permanent ban), it was apparently agreed that he had done.

Thank you alex for noticing and pointing that out! I've not looked or been around in a day or so, its good news.
I love you too LPD you know that.
Love all of you, thats why I havent let assholes chase me off. :kiss:

Yes, I am here to stay. Just TRY to get rid of me :biggrin1:
no dont, LOL, sensitiviity couldnt take it but am still not going. :tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you alex for noticing and pointing that out! I've not looked or been around in a day or so, its good news.
I love you too LPD you know that.
Love all of you, thats why I havent let assholes chase me off. :kiss:

Yes, I am here to stay. Just TRY to get rid of me :biggrin1:
no dont, LOL, sensitiviity couldnt take it but am still not going. :tongue:

Good girl! No need suffering in silence, most of us DO want to know who the assholes are so we can be on alert. No doubt the mods were discussing it, but if you're ever uncertain, you can send a link to any mod, and they'll probably take it to the team. That's the best follow-up step to posting it in public for the rest of us to see, so we'll know what's going on. No one wants members being scared away by morons.

D

deleted13797

Almost every one of your posts that I have read have a distasteful tone, usually directed at a person or group. Why do you do that?

I'm saying that I think the guy's a goofball and I'm laughing at him, I don't think he should have posted what he did. I'm just laughing at it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It appears that vichairyass has been busy posting more nasty comments again today in the women's photo galleries.

Poor sad man, he must have eaten too much monster meat, he keeps repeating the same old shit!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does he hate women? And why are his 'comments' nonsensical?

Is he some embryonic lifeform with a brain at a matching stage of development? Oh and of course a teeny weeny emryonic peeny. He seems to have a very tiny, narrow mind.

Its just mind boggling. If you're going to insult someone, at least make it lucid. And all the women here have awesome pussies. I'd love to get me a piece of y'all.