Latest PM Spammer

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am posting this PM because of its complete and utter delusional content. Nowhere in my profile or any thread have I ever said what he claims.

bigdik8 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

bigdik8 is
user_offline.gif

Hey there, I saw your profile on LPSG.org and see you like large dicks! I have a long 8" dick that is 6" around. Here's a link to my blog if you wanna see. Please feel free to leave a comment!

Scott

My Big Cock

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn you all. Now I have to check the blog out....

Love this comment: :rolleyes:
"Absolute Kim said... Mmmmm what a hung monster! You know I love that cock and you know how useless my cuckold slave hubby's cock is! I encourage all women to be truthful to themselves and to their tiny cock husbands (slave husbands, cuckold husbands, wanker husbands or any small cock husband). Be truthful girls as SIZE DOES MATTER ....so I encourage all women to deny your hot pussy to your inadequate tiny cock husbands... and fuck real men with size…like Scotts big fat luscious hard cock and get fucked like we girls deserve to be fucked! I thas been 18 months since my inadequate hubby was inside my pussy and now that I have woken up and permanently chastied him... and now he NEVER will be inside my pussy again LOL to waste my time as he selfisly gets pleasure! But my legs will open wide for cocks like Scotts! Trust me girls, this was the best thing you could ever do for yourself!"

I hope this was a joke comment.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got a pm two weeks ago telling me that I have a nice pic of my cock, will I send him pics? Now if someone can find one photo of my penis on this site (maybe I shouldn't be saying this so loud), then they really have a gift! To top it all, to get a request from a member that I do not know and that doesn't even have the courtesy to start the pm off with a "hello"...

Wow what an honor, he want photos of my penis. Woohoo, he has spoken and I must drop everything and jump.

Some people just take chances...and have very big egos!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Damn you all. Now I have to check the blog out....

Love this comment: :rolleyes:
"Absolute Kim said... Mmmmm what a hung monster! You know I love that cock and you know how useless my cuckold slave hubby's cock is! I encourage all women to be truthful to themselves and to their tiny cock husbands (slave husbands, cuckold husbands, wanker husbands or any small cock husband). Be truthful girls as SIZE DOES MATTER ....so I encourage all women to deny your hot pussy to your inadequate tiny cock husbands... and fuck real men with size…like Scotts big fat luscious hard cock and get fucked like we girls deserve to be fucked! I thas been 18 months since my inadequate hubby was inside my pussy and now that I have woken up and permanently chastied him... and now he NEVER will be inside my pussy again LOL to waste my time as he selfisly gets pleasure! But my legs will open wide for cocks like Scotts! Trust me girls, this was the best thing you could ever do for yourself!"

I hope this was a joke comment.
No, it sounds more like either him posting a comment as a woman to toot his own horn, or some man pretending to be a woman. Either way it's retarded.