Latest Pumping Session

Jombob

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys just done another pumping session and I changed things up a little started slow. At a 5 min session cooled down then I went in for around 10 mins and another cool down then two more ten min sessions after that. I believe I am seeing a change in my size but thought I would post pictures of my first session and now to see what you guys think. It seems the girth is happening at the top of my penis and working its way down. Don’t know if that is normal and I have also got longer as I passed the mark I have put on my tube. Let me know what you guys think. The last image is my first session

Attachments

You're obviously having fun spending time with your cock. That's good. Don't fret about gains or achievements. Just enjoy it
Gotta do the same with restoration. Enjoy it, you have to if you want to make progress. Can’t worry about what others have done, can’t compare, everyone is unique. You can use others as motivation to keep going though. :p

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi guys just done another pumping session and I changed things up a little started slow. At a 5 min session cooled down then I went in for around 10 mins and another cool down then two more ten min sessions after that. I believe I am seeing a change in my size but thought I would post pictures of my first session and now to see what you guys think. It seems the girth is happening at the top of my penis and working its way down. Don’t know if that is normal and I have also got longer as I passed the mark I have put on my tube. Let me know what you guys think. The last image is my first session
You should make an album on your profile so we can follow your progress. Looks like you filling up the tube good.. best is to go slow so you don’t hurt yourself. Cheers

Reactions: Jombob