Latest statistics anyone?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by helgaleena, Oct 10, 2010.

1. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
  2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    :wtf1: bump...

3. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

I really can't speak to the homosexual activites portion of this, as my only experience in that arean has been recieving a couple of BJ's over the years. Of course, I wouldn't refuse one if the opportunity came up and the person appealed to me.

As far as anal sex. I quite enjoy that and the women that I've been with (that were willing to try it) enjoyed it too. All have said they orgasmed from it. So, I guess that proves the point :)

4. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Wow! Those numbers are much higher than I would have expected! Most women seem to have an automatic 'eww' reaction if anal is brought up in conversation. Apparently quite a few women are actually participating in it though.

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:

Here's an update on the whole idea of females and anal from an obvious bystander:
    Why do women who have anal sex get more orgasms? - By William Saletan - Slate Magazine

He assumed women who had been pleased in other ways were merely more likely to ALLOW anal. The guy doesn't think it's capable of being an enjoyable thing, much less lead to orgasm! How untrue. His responses from females were chastening.

Draft saved Draft deleted