Latest time for your penis to grow naturally.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_NMxc1z, Jan 1, 2009.

1. D_NMxc1z

D_NMxc1z New Member

Hey guys I have been lingering around here for a while so I thought I'd just ask this. I was a late bloomer and I had all my body grow normally, excepting my cock and balls. I do PE excersises to try get them to grow, but I still just wondered if it was possible still being young to get a growth spurt down there. I have just turned 18 recently so I just wondered if it was possible to have a growth spurt or what was the latest age your penis grew naturally.

2. crossy

Gold Member

If it presently is over 8 inches - it has reached its maximum and probably wont grow any more. PE would be a waste in that case. If its in the 4 to 5 inch category at age i8 you probably are screwed, you need to blame the genes from your folks, I guess.

3. D_NMxc1z

D_NMxc1z New Member

Dad had a huge one, I don't get why it just didn't grow. 5.5-6 inches but it has been that since i was little, I wish it was bigger.

4. toadstool

toadstool New Member

i did not reach my full size until my mid 20's and still at the age of 37 growing new hair in certian areas so relax it could still grow a bit but i wouldn' count on it but some times it takes longer to reach full size especially if you were a late bloomer

5. DeepCurve

DeepCurve Member

Albums:
    I gained about one more inch when I was 23-24. There have been some other threads on this very topic in the past, which you should be able to find.

Draft saved Draft deleted