Latest time for your penis to grow naturally.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_NMxc1z, Jan 1, 2009.

1. D_NMxc1z

D_NMxc1z New Member

Hey guys I have been lingering around here for a while so I thought I'd just ask this. I was a late bloomer and I had all my body grow normally, excepting my cock and balls. I do PE excersises to try get them to grow, but I still just wondered if it was possible still being young to get a growth spurt down there. I have just turned 18 recently so I just wondered if it was possible to have a growth spurt or what was the latest age your penis grew naturally.

2. crossy

Gold Member

If it presently is over 8 inches - it has reached its maximum and probably wont grow any more. PE would be a waste in that case. If its in the 4 to 5 inch category at age i8 you probably are screwed, you need to blame the genes from your folks, I guess.

3. D_NMxc1z

D_NMxc1z New Member

Dad had a huge one, I don't get why it just didn't grow. 5.5-6 inches but it has been that since i was little, I wish it was bigger.

4. toadstool

toadstool New Member

i did not reach my full size until my mid 20's and still at the age of 37 growing new hair in certian areas so relax it could still grow a bit but i wouldn' count on it but some times it takes longer to reach full size especially if you were a late bloomer

5. DeepCurve

DeepCurve Member

Albums:
    I gained about one more inch when I was 23-24. There have been some other threads on this very topic in the past, which you should be able to find.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice