Latest wet dream

D_Grover Clevageland

Just Browsing
Media
Had a wet dream 2 nights ago apparently, woke up normally but when i sat down i started to smell something. Not bad but the kind of dried cum smell, mixed with the normal smell of my pubes, but i have not jacked off in like 2 weeks or so. I checked my boxer briefs (one of the few night i wore them since i tend to freeball nowadays - much more comfy :smile: ) and lo and behold a cum stain. Then today i remebered the dream i was having. Thinking about it now it is so vivid. I dreamt i was kissing sum1 (dunno who, and i should point out i have yet to have my 1st kiss, lol) but it was so intense. we started slowly and i remember running my tongue over their teeth as i went further into their mouth. I sucked on their bottom lip and really savoured the taste of their mouth. I remeber the taste to vividly even when we interlocked tongues( and exchanged fluids - which i swallowed [ok gross i know, but it was my dream]). If i did not remeber that it never happened i would swear it was a real memory. At least i figured out why i had the wet dream. Oh 20 yr old by the way. Anyone with a similar exp? :rolleyes:

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last one I remember, I just woke up and casually pulled down my shorts and saw some wet areas and some dried cum areas.
Before that, there was one morning I did it twice. I came and woke up, this time it leaked through my shorts (didn't get past the top sheet :) ). Was too tired to do mush, so I wiped it off and went back to sleep. I woke up again when I came once more. I didn't know it was possible to have 2 wet dreams in one go, and I wasn't even dreaming anything sexy.