Latin boys I have loved

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Reposted from thread "For the Love of College Boys"
For The Love Of College Boys)

This is one of a number of short essays that features accounts of my experiences, and observations, of naked college kids in the locker room.

These boys, I want to emphasize, are not merely beautiful bodies. They are human beings with ideas, aspirations and dreams. I love and respect them.

I often use euphemisms like “ding-dong” “donger” “wanger” “ding-a-ling” “dong” and sometimes “maleness”, “manhood” or “private masculinity” in place of “penis” which sounds a little technical, and “cock” which doesn’t sound appropriate for these handsome young angels. There are times, however, when those words also strike me as proper or apt, and then I will use them.

Many of these kids have daddy issues. For some, it’s their first extended experience of living away from mom and dad. They have a deep need for someone to listen to them. I try to hear them, empathize with them, and share my own life with them. The camaraderie with young guys is one of my favorite things about working on a College campus, and using its gym.

Finally, and it goes without saying, each college kid deserves to be loved and cherished, not for the size of his shlong, but for what’s in his heart.

APOLLO

I would reckon Apollo is just a little over six feet tall, and just under two hundred pounds. He is an ethnically mixed boy, Latino and Greek, on a needs-based scholarship, a scholarship that affords under-privileged kids the chance to study at the College. However, based on the size of his “endowment”, I’m not sure he needed the assistance! : )

Apollo has a somewhat raspy voice, uses the word “man” a lot, and often says “fuck” or “fuckin” as an intensifier. He (correctly) thinks of himself as a Latin king street fighter, but a gentle giant in the bedroom.

He is a broad-shouldered husky boy who wears baggy jeans, over-sized jackets and also a big baseball cap that covers not only his close-cropped hair, but also much of his face. I was surprised when he stripped down in front of me for the first time and saw that underneath all the macho “thugwear” he is actually pretty slender! He has a beautiful, sleek body that his extra large outfits inexplicably hide. He does have a big butt and a large uncut ding-dong, but also a well-muscled chest and good-defined abs.

I’ve noticed lower-income kids are sometimes more comfortable being nude in front of others and that is the case with Apollo. He would carry his still folded towel in his right hand, or under his elbow, and then walk to the showers completely naked, his tan line fully visible.

I took a shower with him just once. I had just finished swimming. I noticed that with one hand he would rob the soap dispenser and lather himself, while the other hand would busy itself by batting his uncircumcised masculinity. It responded like a free-standing punching bag, swinging wildly from side to side before centering itself again. Sometimes he would also tug it, prod it, nudge it and tweak it. I reflected that if his left hand ever got tired, I’d be happy to provide a replacement. I think he played baseball in high school. That makes sense ‘cause I can certify he was not lacking in balls!

What did Apollo think about his own penis? Why did he touch it so much? Maybe it was one way of celebrating his unique life situation. He was unique at the college for being of a brown complexion, and also for having a big uncut dick. By playing with it, flopping it around, he showed he belonged at the school as much as anyone else.

Afterwards, we had lunch together in the common area outside the locker room, and he shared with me his recent trip to West Africa and also his struggles as a minority, as a less-financially fortunate student at the College. I told him he made up for his money deficit in other ways, and I was being completely honest. I enjoyed hearing about his life story and journey as much as I enjoyed seeing his penis. By confiding his troubles and joys, he made himself doubly naked to me. I will always remember him for that.

IdeaOfOrder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another repost from "For the Love of College Boys"

(For The Love Of College Boys)

Once, during a wrestling tournament, I walked into the locker room to use the bathroom. Our facility has both communal and stall showers there. I noticed that one of the stall showers was in use. After I took a whiz I noticed the boy was drying off right next to my locker.

We had a nice long talk. His name was Gavin, a well-muscled freshman with a Mediterranean olive complexion. He had a slight yet strong frame, handsome, even features, brown hair and eyes, a somewhat flat nose (maybe Caribbean or Latino heritage), a shy smile, good abs. Then he opened and dropped his towel and put one leg up on the bench, vigorously drying himself off.

I don’t know how many matches he won, but this kid had BALLS. He had a good penis too, that hung at an odd angle, but his family jewels stole the show.

He kept his eyes somewhat averted during our discussion, out of deference and respect. He told me he had wrestled all his life, and that he was excited to discover what he could do as a college wrestler (he had had a very illustrious high school career).

Then he did something that took my breath away.

He put on his wrestling socks. It was the first time I had seen up close the kind of socks wrestlers wear, it’s of a very thin material, almost of the fabric of hose.

He put on his socks before his boxers.

This eighteen year old boy was comfortable enough being naked around older adult men that he put on his socks before covering his genitals.

I wanted to cover his chest with grateful kisses.

I realized this boy would probably be dynamite in bed. One of the main requisites for excellent sex is courage. He just showed me he had that.

I wanted to get back to the match, so I held up my fist and he met it with his. We didn’t bump that hard, but the connection still made his testicles shiver.

It was the first time I ever touched a naked college boy while being fully dressed myself.

I love you Gavin.