"Latin Lover" on 'Muevete"

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by bigtoad, Feb 11, 2007.

1. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

Anyone seen the guy on the spanish variety show 'Muervete'? He wears tight jeans, and always looks like his stuff is out-front, to his right...any pics, anyone??:confused:

2. agnslz

Gold Member

Sorry, no pics, but a question. What network is this show on? I watch a lot of Spanish-language TV, but I've never heard of this show before. You've piqued my interest though!:biggrin:

3. Tank30

Tank30 Member

4. Tank30

Tank30 Member

He use to be a wrestler. Here is a page for him on obsessed with wrestling. A great site for all your wrestling bulges pics. If you need to find a wrestler. Most likely he will have a profile on here.
    Obsessed With Wrestling

5. latinvoyeur78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He jumped to fame in a reality show, Dance-with-the-stars type. He is from Monterrey (my hometown) and rumor has it, he worked in a stripping club. Apparently that club is mix, that is, some days it caters to the gay audience. Not sure about further details though. Not my type, but then again I couldnt say "no!" to a well hung guy with such a body like his.

He does some wrestling and hosts a TV show. I dont watch it since TV in Mexico sucks, trust me, I live here, but might be on Univision or Galavision, both available to Dish Network and DirecTV suscribers.

6. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    On one episode of Muevete, Latin Lover was wearing some light colored spandex shorts and his bulge was crazy as hell! I couldn't believe it...drool was everywhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted