"Latin Lover" on 'Muevete"

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by bigtoad, Feb 11, 2007.

1. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

Anyone seen the guy on the spanish variety show 'Muervete'? He wears tight jeans, and always looks like his stuff is out-front, to his right...any pics, anyone??:confused:

2. agnslz

Gold Member

Sorry, no pics, but a question. What network is this show on? I watch a lot of Spanish-language TV, but I've never heard of this show before. You've piqued my interest though!:biggrin:

3. Tank30

Tank30 Member

4. Tank30

Tank30 Member

He use to be a wrestler. Here is a page for him on obsessed with wrestling. A great site for all your wrestling bulges pics. If you need to find a wrestler. Most likely he will have a profile on here.
    Obsessed With Wrestling

5. latinvoyeur78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He jumped to fame in a reality show, Dance-with-the-stars type. He is from Monterrey (my hometown) and rumor has it, he worked in a stripping club. Apparently that club is mix, that is, some days it caters to the gay audience. Not sure about further details though. Not my type, but then again I couldnt say "no!" to a well hung guy with such a body like his.

He does some wrestling and hosts a TV show. I dont watch it since TV in Mexico sucks, trust me, I live here, but might be on Univision or Galavision, both available to Dish Network and DirecTV suscribers.

6. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    On one episode of Muevete, Latin Lover was wearing some light colored spandex shorts and his bulge was crazy as hell! I couldn't believe it...drool was everywhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice