Latina Hotwife Forgot To Introduce Myself.

DaizeyHartz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone. I forgot to introduce myself and have barely had time to myself since joining. I am a 41 year old Latina, my husband has been on here for a long time but I didn't know of this site till I stumbled upon it left open on his phone... I learned a lot of things I wasn't supposed to but hey, shit happens. I had no idea he was into the hotwife thing as much as he was. It was also a shocker that he was on the bi side of things though he hasn't done anything from what I read, he definitely wants to "worship" a bwc or blc... a hot shocker might I ad. So here I am maybe looking to experiment a bit more with the hotwife thing. [deleted content not allowed at LPSG] In the meantime I'd say I'm looking for a hung bi top to see if we can't satisfy his curiosity without embarrassing him. I love him no matter what kind of dick he secretly likes Lol. I will say he's a fan of Shane diesel, Danny d, mandingo, vodoo and one or two other white guys with massive ones. If you live in Central Florida and have one hmu. Keep in kind I'm looking for him. Not me. Maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi everyone. I forgot to introduce myself and have barely had time to myself since joining. I am a 41 year old Latina, my husband has been on here for a long time but I didn't know of this site till I stumbled upon it left open on his phone... I learned a lot of things I wasn't supposed to but hey, shit happens. I had no idea he was into the hotwife thing as much as he was. It was also a shocker that he was on the bi side of things though he hasn't done anything from what I read, he definitely wants to "worship" a bwc or blc... a hot shocker might I ad. So here I am maybe looking to experiment a bit more with the hotwife thing. [deleted content not allowed at LPSG]. In the meantime I'd say I'm looking for a hung bi top to see if we can't satisfy his curiosity without embarrassing him. I love him no matter what kind of dick he secretly likes Lol. I will say he's a fan of Shane diesel, Danny d, mandingo, vodoo and one or two other white guys with massive ones. If you live in Central Florida and have one hmu. Keep in kind I'm looking for him. Not me. Maybe.
Welcome Jim here for advice with ED and sexual problem

Last edited by a moderator:

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi everyone. I forgot to introduce myself... I am a 41 year old Latina, my husband has been on ...this site for a long time ...I stumbled upon it left open on his phone... I learned a lot of things I wasn't supposed to... from what I read, he definitely wants to "worship" a bwc or blc... I'm looking for a hung bi top to...satisfy his curiosity ... I love him no matter what kind of dick he secretly likes Lol... If you live in Central Florida and have one hmu. Keep in kind I'm looking for him. Not me. Maybe.

I wish you goodluck in your search for playmates in Florida DaisyHartz. Welcome to lpsg!:emoji_cocktail::D:emoji_cherries:v

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me say he has a "good one" in you to do this for him. Once he is presented with this, he will probably be really shocked and excited at the same time especially since you have professed your love for him regardless of what he likes. Hopefully this leads to more open conversation between the both about likes and dislikes. Make sure the both of you really talk about it before moving forward so that no type of jealousy creeps in especially if you see how much he is really enjoying it and you want it too. (That would be an interesting competition to watch. :grinning::imp:)

I do wish I were in FL because I would love to meet you!;)

Reactions: P.J.9

Tarantino19

Just Browsing
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Hi everyone. I forgot to introduce myself and have barely had time to myself since joining. I am a 41 year old Latina, my husband has been on here for a long time but I didn't know of this site till I stumbled upon it left open on his phone... I learned a lot of things I wasn't supposed to but hey, shit happens. I had no idea he was into the hotwife thing as much as he was. It was also a shocker that he was on the bi side of things though he hasn't done anything from what I read, he definitely wants to "worship" a bwc or blc... a hot shocker might I ad. So here I am maybe looking to experiment a bit more with the hotwife thing. [deleted content not allowed at LPSG] In the meantime I'd say I'm looking for a hung bi top to see if we can't satisfy his curiosity without embarrassing him. I love him no matter what kind of dick he secretly likes Lol. I will say he's a fan of Shane diesel, Danny d, mandingo, vodoo and one or two other white guys with massive ones. If you live in Central Florida and have one hmu. Keep in kind I'm looking for him. Not me. Maybe.
I want to have a converstion with you

D

deleted13997961

wow. round of applause for the best wife ever :)

D

deleted14284951

Hey I’m in central Florida…