Latina Hotwife Forgot To Introduce Myself.

Mr D

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone. I forgot to introduce myself and have barely had time to myself since joining. I am a 41 year old Latina, my husband has been on here for a long time but I didn't know of this site till I stumbled upon it left open on his phone... I learned a lot of things I wasn't supposed to but hey, shit happens. I had no idea he was into the hotwife thing as much as he was. It was also a shocker that he was on the bi side of things though he hasn't done anything from what I read, he definitely wants to "worship" a bwc or blc... a hot shocker might I ad. So here I am maybe looking to experiment a bit more with the hotwife thing. [deleted content not allowed at LPSG] In the meantime I'd say I'm looking for a hung bi top to see if we can't satisfy his curiosity without embarrassing him. I love him no matter what kind of dick he secretly likes Lol. I will say he's a fan of Shane diesel, Danny d, mandingo, vodoo and one or two other white guys with massive ones. If you live in Central Florida and have one hmu. Keep in kind I'm looking for him. Not me. Maybe.
Good for you... Hope you both have fun

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]8882351[/photo][photo=large]8067181[/photo][photo=large]7062301[/photo][photo=large]6853361[/photo][photo=large]6663681[/photo]
Hi lady, here's my big long welcoming gift for you, sweetie

Dirkdiggler9.3x7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone. I forgot to introduce myself and have barely had time to myself since joining. I am a 41 year old Latina, my husband has been on here for a long time but I didn't know of this site till I stumbled upon it left open on his phone... I learned a lot of things I wasn't supposed to but hey, shit happens. I had no idea he was into the hotwife thing as much as he was. It was also a shocker that he was on the bi side of things though he hasn't done anything from what I read, he definitely wants to "worship" a bwc or blc... a hot shocker might I ad. So here I am maybe looking to experiment a bit more with the hotwife thing. [deleted content not allowed at LPSG] In the meantime I'd say I'm looking for a hung bi top to see if we can't satisfy his curiosity without embarrassing him. I love him no matter what kind of dick he secretly likes Lol. I will say he's a fan of Shane diesel, Danny d, mandingo, vodoo and one or two other white guys with massive ones. If you live in Central Florida and have one hmu. Keep in kind I'm looking for him. Not me. Maybe.
Welcome sexy. Nice to have a women join the group. And a sexy one at that.