Latino/ Hispanic dick size???

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Latin America is too big for two words. But let's make a summary:

More white population (with some amerindian, almost no black): Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and maybe Paraguay.

More amerindian population (with some white some black): Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Mexico, etc.

Too mixed (white, amerindian, and black): Brasil, Cuba, Colombia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, etc.

Conclusion: due to the variety, it's impossible to establish an average, as it's impossible to do it in others regions.

And yes, we are very close to these people:

sp806_Goobacks_2.jpg

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose I give places like the Kinsey Institute too much credit. How silly of me. Thanks for setting me straight.
A lot of people have misunderstood the Kinsey Report because they do not understand the meaning of the words used in it.

On race, the Kinsey Report states that the median length is the same for black and white men (about 5.5"). This does not mean that the average length is the same.

For a median value, you would line up men according to length and measure the man in the middle of the line. This man will have an average length only if there is an equal distribution, which is not the case between white and black men. This means that, even though the white and black guys in the middle of the line have the same length penis, the 10th guy from the middle of the white guy line doesn't necessarily have the same penile length as the 10th guy from the middle of the black guy line.

I saw a graph that was published in the Kinsey report and this is some information from it. Adjusting for population size, a 4" penis is 4 times as likely to be white than black. An 8" penis is 4 times as likely to be black than white. A 9" penis is 8 times as likely to be black than white. The population sample of white men with 10" penises was too small for an accurate reading off the small graph I saw, but I'd say the ratio is about 16-20 times as likely to be black than white.

With same size populations, it works out like this:
4": 80% white, 20% black
8": 20% white, 80% black
9": 11% white, 89% black
10": 6% or less white, 94% or more black

My GF and I attend swing clubs that allow single men. She generally goes for the men with the biggest dicks, but also cute guys. Of the 11 men she has had in the last year or so, two are white, one (we think) is Arab (but could have been black) and the rest are black. One white guy was smaller and one was about the same size as I am, one black guy was smaller and one was about the same size as I am. The Arab guy and the 6 remaining black men were all much bigger than I am (and I am over twice the volume of the average man).

Among the men at the clubs she did not do, the overwhelming majority of the biggest men are black.

Granted, most people do not go to swing clubs and most of those who do, do not attend swing clubs that allow single men, so the argument could be made that this is not a scientifically valid representative sample, but it could also be that well-endowed men who want to attend swing clubs are equally likely to be white or black, so the ratio of well-endowed attendees would then reflect racial variances in society at large.