Laugh a my tiny penis!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
wow...dude...you are small....but i suspect the same feeling of great sex works for little dicks as big dicks...you seem comfortable with your size...enjoy what god gave you...not much you can do about it...

B_HornyPrincezz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow...dude...you are small....but i suspect the same feeling of great sex works for little dicks as big dicks...you seem comfortable with your size...enjoy what god gave you...not much you can do about it...
He probably isnt comfortable with it. Just suicidal to a point where he loves humiliation to make it feel special.

x x x

englandgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes you have got a smaller than average cock,but dont let it define who you are as a man.i think uve shown a lot of character by posting yr pics on this site.i think anyone who laughs at u is an idiot.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not gonna bash your cock man. you're a handsome man, and if all women/men can see in you is the size of your cock, then they have problems. As long as it pisses, gets hard, gives you pleasure, and cums, be happy man

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if this guy really is Lee, I think he has a bit of a problem... Have a google for "Lee Przybylowicz", "he" seems to have been spammed over most of the internet, not sure if he's doing it himself for some reason, of if it's some moron out to embarrass the poor chap.