Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok ladies and gentlemen, who of you starts to laugh during any type of sexual activity? Could be an orgasm, a handjob, blowjob, a guy going down on you... whatever.
And no, not laughing because of a joke or anything, but your reaction from the pleasure is laughing. Some are grunters, some are screamers, some are squealers, others are silent, I'm curious how many here do this.

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't laugh during sex (unless I am edging a man who is restrained and begging for his orgasm. A sadistic chuckle works then). But after I have a really good orgasm, I laugh my ass off. For about 3 mins. It's like I'm watching the funniest movie I've ever seen. Puts some of my partners off until I explain.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a moaner, but I have been known to giggle just cause I'm having such a good time during sex or playing with his cock. The other thing is my neck is incredibly ticklish so anytime a guy goes to do that kissy, snuggly tongue thing on my neck I am reduced to laughter and tears. :smile: I know it's supposed to be sexy; but it just makes me laugh cause I'm so ticklish there. :redface:

I'll laugh in the middle of rough sex and the headboards slamming against the wall, but sometimes I'll laugh as a sort of relaxer when the pleasure gets too intense from a blowjob.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I start laughing during some kink and S&M scenes, I just can't take it too seriously. I've always been a real buzz kill for the people who are really into it.

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex is funny, the noises, the facial expressions, the positions we get into, the things we say during sex, it's all funny.
I do giggle a lot but only cos I'm enjoying myself.
I find people who take sex too seriously kinda boring, it's all about fun

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...after I have a really good orgasm, I laugh my ass off. For about 3 mins. It's like I'm watching the funniest movie I've ever seen. Puts some of my partners off until I explain.

I do precisely the same thing. One second, the sperm's flying, the next second, there's some fool giggling away uncontrollably. Giggling on and on. Way more than I ever laugh at any other time. Some people find it endearing, others just shove me into a straitjacket. :rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
laughter + pounce/wrasslin' sex = the fun.

i'm hair trigger ticklish... sometimes the giggling can not be avoided.

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm *VERY* ticklish over many parts of my body, so if hands are running over my body I tend to let out a laugh. A guy I'm with usually finds it cute, so it's not a bad thing.

Who in God's name wants to imagine Charles Laughton having sex?? The man's been dead for ages. I don't get it.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh yeah, i'm a big laugher. and i like being with a girl who laughs too. it's supposed to be fun! yeah, it can get really intense too...but that's all the more reason to have those moments of playfulness and be able to laugh when something funny is said or done. we're humans! we're meant to laugh. :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i use to get the hiccups after i came.
kinda sucked.

*this salute to random has been brought to you by The Letter P*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you don't wanna laugh while giving a blow-job.

ya know how you pop your ears on a plane by pinching your nose and exhaling? it's kinda like that but you're ears weren't funky in the first place..... i spent two days making large mouth bass faces, trying to get the pressure in my head to equalize.

*thank the Letter P*

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, aside from one time when I left Epic Movie on while I was having sex, and I was laughing at some of the scenes instead of focusing on the act at hand....but I hve also had a few times when times when getting a blow job that the girl was playing with my balls and she wasn't aggressive enough and it tickled instead of being sensual so I was laughing: she got a little pissed b/c she thought I was mocking her ability to blow me.

i don't know if i'm more upset that you were watching a movie while you were having sex...or that you actually laughed during Epic Movie. :tongue:

ram75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love a good hand or blow job,so when I come, I really let go. My body contracts like crazy, I'm clutching the sheets,my head is tossing left and right and I'm moaning and groaning in pleasure.I guess a lot of people are just used to quiet orgasms so they get a weird look on their face like they've just latched on to a crazy person. That look makes me laugh like I crazy!

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bf is ticklish and starts laughing when I'm licking those spots. I'm the moaner and talker but when starts riding me and tighten his azz, that shit drives me wild. He's learned how to slowly milk me and I just start calling his name and saying "aaahhh fuck baby" and I'm in mode so then I'll start laughing cause it feels so fucking great....