Laughing nipples

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nylonguy, Dec 21, 2009.

1. nylonguy

nylonguy New Member

Albums:
    My wife has big DD boobies that I love to fondle, esp her nipples but every time I do this she pulls away because it makes them tickle too much to stand the attention. This is the truth, just wondering if other women have this issue, and what if anything can be done to relax the tickish feeling other than "no touching"?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I never heard of that. Maybe a gentler touch? :confused: My nipples are sensitive but not like that. The slightest touch of a mans hand to my nipples turns me on.

It's my neck that's ticklish. :tongue: I burst into giggles anytime a guy caresses or kisses my neck. :redface:

3. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm DDD and mine are not that sensitive. But I am very ticklish in other areas. He teases me and I'll laugh, but if I'm in the mood or he puts me there, then he can do the same thing in the same place and no laughing this time. Might be a mood thing.

4. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

I don't really have that problem at all with my breasts. In fact, I really don't feel a man licking or nibbling on my breasts. Its like its void of sensation. Only time I feel pleasure in my breasts is when a man tenderly cups them. I'm super sensitive on my neck and possibly could have orgasms from a man kissing them.

Try varying the level of touch pressure. Try one finger, two finger, whole hand. Have her guide your hands over her breasts, so that she can have you touch them in a way she wants them to be touched. Have her touch her own breasts and watch how she touch them, so that you can learn from it, then attempt the same way.

Try touching her breasts with various parts of your face and even your neck.

Good luck !

5. curioussusan

curioussusan New Member

Albums:
    Depends on the time and day. Sometime I like my husband to pull on them as hard as he can and other days too sensitive for that.

6. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I am the one with the laughing nipples. My wife loves to suck on my nipples after I cum. I can'r help but laugh. I was once with a woman that had an orgasm from me just sucking on one of her nipples. One of the most satisfying orgasms of my life.

7. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

On rare occasions my nipples get very sensitive after I have had multiple orgasms, not in a ticklish sort of way but in a too painful to touch way.

I did know a girl who could orgasm from nipple play - that was weird.

My ears at the ticklish spot on my body.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

If I ever have a rock band I am gonna call it the "Laughing Nipples."

I was so disappointed this thread didn't have a link to a video of actual laughing nipples. :biggrin1: :tongue: :rolleyes:

9. nylonguy

nylonguy New Member

Albums:
    It would be a great name 'eh! For all of you that posted, I appreciate your attemps to help. But I will tell you that no matter how I touch them, whether it be gentle, fingers or tongue or rough she giggles so much it ruins the attempt of pleasure. Oh well!?

10. Ed69

Gold Member

Don't give up!
    It took me years to figure out the right combo for my wife.She likes me sucking her nips hard (but in the middle)just to see her jump.I give a very lite flick to the end of the nip with my tongue!A jump and giggle satisfys the sadist in me!

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why don't you like giggles? Giggles are nice. Now that you know how to get them from her, you can decide when to induce them...

12. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

I am glad I am not the only with ticklish nipples. My hubby loves to tickle me to tease me. A lot of trail and error has gone on and we were able to find what works for us. it is possible.

13. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sadly, I have not heard of this...nor experienced it. Sounds like fun to me, but maybe be less...gentle? Ticklish?

:)

14. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

If you're tickling that means you're touching too softly.

GRAB FIRMLY and you won't tickle, goes for anywhere on your body. Try it out on yourself, you'll get what I'm saying.

15. nylonguy

nylonguy New Member

Albums:
    Finally someone else that knows what I'm talking about!

Draft saved Draft deleted