Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find that it is easy to find negativity in life and on this website. I wanted a space dedicated to sharing positive experiences from your day.

The rule is simple: whatever you share must be positive in some way and must be from the last 24 hours. This doesn’t mean just th bruh moments. It could be enjoying a waffle and a quiet moment, a touching book passage you read, a movie that made you laugh, an inspiring talk you heard.

This will allow others to congratulate, celebrate, appreciate or laugh with you. There are so many places to discuss that hard part of life. I wanted one where we can discuss the lighter moments. I look forward to sharing in your lighter moments

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ll get us started off. A moment for me was was watching Intergalactic and watching Pet’s face as she laughed. I wish I were a photographer with the eye to catch those moments forever. There is something about watching a person truly laugh that speaks to life itself.

Reactions: ronin001

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Every morning when we let our dogs out to potty one of our girls goes straight to him for cuddles first, the other comes straight to me. This morning I was trying to sleep in and my baby girl came bounding in and jumped under the covers with me for non optional cuddles.

Then when they went out my fella brought me a bong hit to ease me into the morning. It's been a good fuckin day.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my simple joys now is going out on my back porch and looking up and seeing stars. Billions of them! No other lights around.

I sit on my steamer chair and just look upwards and dream.

Someone told me that there are often fireflies around in the summer months. I look forward to that, too!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My kittehs are currently nibbling snacks while getting cuddles and scritches. I lurve my fuzz-bebehs.

Also Spaz broke out her new doggo jacket. She is loving it, still hasn't hintied at taking it off.

Absolutely pure and perfect.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The.Whole.Damn.Family.

I fed them all - even the gluten free ones! FaceTimed with absent ones. Gave and got awesome gifts. Now snuggled safely in isolation to replenish severely depleted energy. Worth it. My house was full of love today!

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The.Whole.Damn.Family.

I fed them all - even the gluten free ones! FaceTimed with absent ones. Gave and got awesome gifts. Now snuggled safely in isolation to replenish severely depleted energy. Worth it. My house was full of love today!
Big hugs for all of that

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Spending precious time with family and friends over this Christmas period, having my children at home etc, the basics like laughing and snuggling together.
The basics are what my mama calls “the little things” that make life living.

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mashed potatoes. Specific like wasabi mashed potatoes. I have a whole bowl just for me! Tomorrow morning? Wasabi mashed potato scallion pancakes and garlicky as all get out mushrooms.

Ahhh Yaaassss.
Are those incredibly spicy or just tasty?

Reactions: ronin001

Intellectualmeat

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Enjoying Christmas dinner last night with my parents and son. Especially as my father's health is deteriorating. Enjoying all the laughs, stories and traditions. Seeing the joy in everybody's eyes.
At some point in life we all learn to hold on to those moments and cherish them. It makes me happy to hear how you appreciate the real parts of life.