Laundromats

FLScott72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After buying a new house, I was without a washer & dryer for a few weeks before I bought a set. In the meantime, I was forced to use a laundromat to do my laundry. One day, it was only me and three hot women doing our laundry. I felt kind of odd folding my underwear (mostly boxer-briefs) in front of them. One of the women kept glancing over at me and she would give a quick smile. We chatted briefly, but nothing more. Anyone else feel awkward like this in a laundromat?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I used to do my laundry at the laundrymat, I never bothered with what people would think about the underwear I choose to wear - the different types, the different styles of each type, the colour, etc.

If they want to peek and extrapolate as to what goods my underwear holds, its their business.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else feel awkward like this in a laundromat?
My apartment is just across the street from a small laundromat. A few years back I started to purposely fold all my clothes at the laundry instead of bringing them back home. Sometimes there will be other guys doing their laundry and I can check out what they wear. It's all part of the fun. I'm waiting for the day that someone will ask me about my underwear.

UMBuster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to go to the Laundromats early because of the underwear. I probably have well over 200 briefs. I usually don't have to wash all at once. I feel strange when women are around looking at the clothes that you are washing and I pull out lots of briefs. I usually go to the machines where nobody is around and I go early. When I take my briefs out of the dryer I usually have a clothing bag there to put them right in the bag. When I take them out of the washer I usually have a hamper and put them there immediately. Sometimes some of my briefs are still damp. When I get home I have to fine places to hang them up to dry. When I first started washing many years ago I would put them in the draw. The only problem there were still a little damp. A few days later I would smell an awful odor. They were the shorts souring. I guess you are wondering why I got so many briefs. When I ran out of underwear I would buy more because I did not feel like washing or did not have time. I have not bought anymore underwear for over two years. I can't put all of my briefs in draws. I have to keep some in a bag.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I only used a "laundromat" during collage (each dorm quad had two). By then, I never thought about people seeing my underwear. One time, all of the study tables, (next to the laundry room) were being used, so I went up to my room but forgot to set the alarm clock for when the wash would be done. Which I realized a few hours later, when someone knocks on my door and a perky suzie, whom I had noticed around the building, was holding my laundry basket with my dry, folded clothes. "I thought I'd bring these up to you, incase you needed them." She was scanning my body as she said it. I took the basket and said I'd get her the money for the driers and turned into my room.

Did I mention that she was a perky suzie and she had come to my single room? How about that I, like most college guys, only did laundry when I had to and that meant that all I had to wear were an over washed shrunken pair of sweat pants and a ratty t-shirt?