Laundry tips for precum stains?

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gudday all,

Anyone here care to share their thoughts on how to remove precum stains from Lycra clothing - like Speedos or wrestling singlets? I've tried just throwing them in with my usual washing but the stain doesn't budge. :rolleyes:

Cheers.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have the same problem with white briefs or t-shirts - once it's in it won't come out - kinda hot though =).

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Professional cleaners remove albumin stains by "spotting" the stain with ammonia solution. For best results, the stain should be treated before it has been subject to heat. If the garment has been laundered already and subject to the dryer's heat, the stain is harder to remove.

It is comical to see some fabric care and drycleaning web pages where they talk about albumin stains-- they describe albuminous stains as being blood, eggs, and then use vague language for other body fluids, when of course they mean semen. I love a comment from Presto Drycleaners:

"The stains usually are irregularly shaped and drip-like in appearance..."

Yup, just like the front of Monica's blue dress.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buy a fabric wash called *Forever New* and make a paste out of it and pre treat the stain. Then wash in the normal manner with the same product.