Law school chronicles - chapter 1, part 1

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello everyone, I started writing the LSC's a few years back and thought I'd share them with you all here.

TheRunningMan

[FONT=&quot]This story contains adult sexual situations and issues. All of the characters portrayed in the story are adults above the age of 18 - they are graduate students for christs sake! Furthermore, many of the sexual scenes are of gay male sex. If you have a problem with this - first fuck off, second stop reading now. The copyright to this work remains exclusively with the author. Any reposting or any other use is prohibited unless prior approval is given by the author. Feedback is appreciated as long as it is constructive. I hope you enjoy the story. As some of you may be aware, this story has been posted at a few other sites. I thought the LPSG might enjoy the story line.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chapter 1 - First Impressions[/FONT]

Justin is nervous. He'd just flown across country, found an apartment in a strange new city (but luckily its right across from the law school), shopped for groceries, gotten the utilities turned on, and many other mundane things in the week before school started. That's a lot for a guy whose lived in the dorms for his entire undergraduate career and had most of those needs taken care of for him. But, despite the busy schedule, he'd managed to get in a short jog the day before. Now it was the first day of school, Monday's are generally not good days for much of anything. Sighing, Justin walks across the courtyard quickly. He can't help think to himself...wonder if there will be any hot guys in my classes?
The Bookstore
Torts, Contracts, Civil Procedure, and Legal Writing for Lawyers I? Justin thinks to himself with yet another sigh, How will I ever afford all the books.
"Torts, 98 bucks!" Eric blurts as he notices the price on the back of the book.
Justin sighs, Dork! just noticed the prices around here, wonder if he pays his own rent? Looks like a WASPY mama's boy. However, after looking over at Eric -- Wow! Tall, well muscled with wavey brown hair, brown eyes, and a nice (not too dark) tan, Eric was definitely a looker. Well I've found at least one cute guy today, "Thank god they make plastic man." Justin smiled. You got Abraham?"
"Yeah, 10 am, you in the class too?" replied Eric.
"Yeah. Torts, Contracts, Civ Pro, LW4L. Heard he's a drone...monotone voice that will put you to sleep in less than 5 minutes." Justin replies laughing as they moved through the lines finding their books. Can't hurt to be nice to the lookers and he dresses nice for a straight guy, Justin thinks to himself as he watches Eric move the two of them towards the stack of Contracts books.
"Oh man...those kind of profs always make me end up skipping class! Kicks ass to meet someone with my schedule right off the bat." Eric says with a sigh. "Eric Beldon, glad to meet you." Eric grins warmly extending his hand.
"Justin Smith, pleasure is mine." Taking Eric's hand, Justin gives it a firm shake. Calloused hands, maybe he's not a mama's boy afterall.
"Where you living?" Eric asks.
"Across the street, you?"
"Me too; at Spilber?" Eric inquires with a warm smile.
"Nah, got a one bedroom next door. Got on the right side too, so I still have a bay view from my bedroom window." Justin beams back obviously happy. Justin reaches down to grab a Civ Pro book, all the while noticing Eric's tight shoulder muscles. Oh man, if I don't stop this guy is gonna give me a woody.
"That's sweet. The dorms already get a little loud after dinner. I can hear everything through the walls." Eric continued in an exasperated tone.
"Well feel free to study at my place, I'm used to having people around, its no biggie." Justin smiles offering generously. Couldn't hurt to be nice since he's hot... straight as an arrow, sigh, Justin thinks to himself, even though he has to admit he's warming to Eric in other ways besides his hot looks. He seems genuine and interested in making friends.
After purchasing their books, they hurry to Torts which is at the opposite end of the building. Sitting next to each other; they chit chat waiting for class to begin. Right before class, Justin notices a short tightly built guy run in the door. Slightly winded, he hurries over and sits in the empty seat next to Eric. Wow another hot guy -- law school is heaven. Justin watches him situate himself out of the corner of his eye.
"Hi, I'm Eric"
"Brad, been running my ass off, my schedule is with my mail back home." Brad huffs.
"Brad, this is my buddy Justin." Reaching over Eric, Brad extends his hand to Justin thinking, Nice blue eyes, and with eye lashes like that, I bet he gets a shitload of pussy, firm handshake, not bad.
"So, Brad, where you got a place?" Eric asks.
518 Spilbur, you?
"No shit, 540 Spilbur. That's right down the hall from me. Now that I think about it, I think I saw you in the shower this morning."
"Yeah, I got up early to lift before class." He noticed me in the shower, that's a strange thing to say.
"Cool, maybe we can lift together. You know Justin has a one bedroom, bayside next to the dorm. Lucky fucker, eh?" Eric says ah he lightly elbows Justin in the ribs.
"So Justin, got a sweet place eh?" Brad smirks at Justin.
"Yeah, I got lucky and found the place online before I flew out." Justin replies hoping Brad doesn't think he's some spoiled rich kid.
"What's your schedule Brad?" Justin asks in an inquiring voice. Please let it be the same as ours...please...
Torts, Contracts, Civ Pro, and LW4L. You two?
"Same," they both reply at the same time, grinning. But for different reasons.
Two hot guys in the first two hours. What did I do to deserve this? Thinks Justin as he feels a slight tightness in his stomach.
Got my study group on the first day of class, Jesus! I hope they don't think I'm a nerd flows through Eric's head in a quick bout of worry.
First thing that's gone right for me since I got here. Brad thinks as he relaxes back in his chair.
All three see the professor walk in the door and turned their attention to his lecture.
After class Brad pipes up, "Hey guys, want go grab some grub? I'm starving."
"Sure," the other two reply, grinning at each other. Ok, why is this guy grinning at me? Fuck it, I don't care he's so damned hot he can grin at me all day. Justin thinks to himself. Nice smile, lucky guy probably uses it to get all sorts of pussy. Eric thinks sighing mentally.
What you guys got in mind? Eric asks...Anything but Pizza...please.
"How about Thai? There's a cheap place down the street, I've been eating at the last few days since my flight arrived." Justin offers. "It's about a 15 min walk."
"Sounds swell." Brad replies enthusiastically.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The site only lets me post 10000 words at a time...sigh....

Lunch:
"Yeah, lets go. Guess we got an hour before Civ Pro, eh?" Eric offers.
"Hour and a half actually. Heard the first day isn't much. Professor Block just passes out the reading sheet, goes over the course and dismisses." Brad says hoping its true.
"Nice!" Eric's eyes perk up at the thought of getting out early, especially on the first day back. "So what did you guys think of the girl down in the first row -- blond, big tits..."
"Sweet Cherry Pie," Brad returns giving a lusty growl. "My girlfriend dumped me four months ago, and I'm tired of not getting any. Once you get used to a bj before bed its hard to go back to your hand."
"No shit, bro. But I gotta say, not sure how you do it buddy, but sometimes my hand isn't all so bad," Eric laughs slapping Brad on the back.
Laughing, Brad shoots back, "Hey after twice a day for four months, I've got calluses!"
"Twice a day?" Eric replies with a incredulous tone in his voice. "Hell, that's only once when you wake up and once when you go to bed. If that gives you calluses, I'm a railroad worker!"
"So what you say Justin, don't think she's hot?" Brad says nudging Justin.
"Nah, she's alright guys. I've seen a few others around the halls though." "So anyone up for a run after Civ. Pro?" Justin asks, moving the topic to safer ground.
"Sounds good," replies Eric. "So that's a date," he says looking at Justin and winking.
"Sorry, I lifted today and I've got wait on the UPS man."
Walking up to the restaurant, Eric holds the door open and waves them in. The place is packed but the waiter finds them a table for four.
"What you like here Justin?" Eric asks.
"The Pad Thai is pretty good. I generally just get it and a Diet Coke."
"Well not much into Diet but they have Bud Light so I'm set." Brad offers.
"Bud light? For lunch?" Eric inquires, with a wink.
"Yeah, why not? Chicken pad thai and bud all around then?"
"Well, that's fine for you, but..." Justin manages before Eric interrupts as the waiter walks up. Jerk!
"Well that will be three Bud lights then and three chicken Pad Thai," Eric tells the waiter. Looking back at Brad and Justin, Eric explains, "I got a rule that nobody drinks alone."
"I'll have a Diet coke" Justin tells the waiter. Better reign this one in a bit or he'll be ordering for me at every meal.
"Why did you cancel the Bud Light?" Eric asks, Hope he isn't uptight about drinking...geesh.
"Just didn't feel like a beer at lunch. Unlike you, I don't have the weight to keep me from getting drunk." Justin replies while giving Eric a smile and a kick under the table to let him know it's a joke.
"Looks like we got us a light weight, Brad." Eric replies back, giving Justin a light kick back.
"Yeah, well come this Thursday we'll work on that tolerance. You guys heard about bar review right?" Brad say giving Justin poke in the side.
"Nah what is it?," Justin replies. Oh great, a bunch of straight guys getting drunk. Just what I need. Sigh...damn, that hurt.
"You know, everyone gets together at a bar around campus and gets shit faced and has a good time. Considering the guy/gal ratio at school, its gonna be a big sausage fest." Explains Brad with a disappointed air.
"Yeah, I noticed that, what's the ratio anyway? 60/40?" Eric joins in the lament.
"Worse, 65/35," Justin replies laughing. Well for you that is...wonder where all the other fags are in the class. So far not seen any...hmmm....
"No shit?" Brad responds, a bit more despondent.
"Yeah, and I bet most of them got boyfriends. Fuck!" Eric offers, then looks around the restaurant realizing he said that a bit too loud.
"Well what you worried about guys, like you both said earlier, you got your calloused hand." Justin chimes in beginning to enjoy the conversation. At that point the food arrives as does the beer -- three chicken pad thai and three Bud's. The waiter throws them down on the table with a dismissive glare to Eric. Studiously the waiter ignores Justin's protests about the lack of a Diet Coke.
"Looks like you're drinking a beer with us Justin." Brad quips, giving him a light punch in the arm.
"Smells good." Eric says trying to remind the two that there is food to eat.
"Yeah, we better dig in 45 minutes until class and we've got a 15 minute walk back." Justin responds.
For a few minutes the young men eat in silence. Justin seems upset about something, I hope he's not high maintenance, I don't dig girls like that at all and guys aren't much better, Brad thinks. He seems really cool, guess he's just upset about the beer.
"So where you guys going to run today?" Brad breaks the silence.
"I've been running on the treadmill in the gym, but I figured I'd try some hills today. What you say Eric?" Wonder if he'll be able to keep up with me. That'd be a nice thing, take him out, get him lathered up, then...anyway, he's straight...Justin ends that line of thinking as he feels his dick give another jump.
"Sounds good to me as long as we don't go all out up the side of the hill." Hope these guys don't think I'm a puss but these hills are a bit different than the hills at home.
"I'll take it easy on ya, remember Eric, I've only been here since Friday too." Justin says, giving Eric another kick under the table.
"Yeah man, but you look like a runner. As you said, I got a bit more weight on me." Eric beams back.
In all the right places too I bet...Justin thinks with a sigh.
"Well, cool, I'm feeling a bit left out guys. If you guys want to lift with me in the mornings, I'd love the company. In return, I'll run with you in the afternoon Justin.
"Deal buddy," Eric replies enthusiastically.
"Sure, sounds good to me. I need an excuse to get my ass out of bed." Justin replies in with a less than enthusiastic tone. If I can't see them naked in the shower, I guess the next best thing is sweaty on the bench press.
"Eric you ever wrestle?" Brad asks hopefully.
"Nah, rolling around sweaty on a matt would give me a woody bro. I save that for the girls!" Eric replies obviously joking.
Ok another comment like that, and I'm gonna have a boner!
After lunch, the three head back to campus for Civ Pro.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The First Run
Eric gives an enthusiastic knock on Justin's door. "Come on homo you ready? Let's run before rush hour so we can avoid the smog!" Justin shouts through the door.
Opening the door, Justin replies, "Chill out man, with the breeze off the bay we've already been breathing smog all day."
"Well dude you're not even dressed yet...what gives?" Eric says in a slightly exasperated tone, even though he really doesn't give a rats ass about Justin not being ready.
"Yeah, I know. I took a nap after Civ Pro and I overslept. I'll be back in a sec. Let me go change quick." Justin shouts as he closes his bedroom door. "Take a look at the view if you like, I'll be out in a sec.." Justin shouts through the door.
Nice place! Eric notes to himself taking in his surroundings. Justin's apartment is one bedroom on the third floor of an older Victorian era building. Foyer, small kitchen, dining room/ living room, bathroom and a sizable bedroom mean a lot more space than a dorm room even by the cramped standards of the area. Wow, what a view. Eric thinks to himself walking into the small living room that is dominated by a picture window with a stunning view of the bay.
"You almost ready?"
"Yeah, just having to find my jock man, hold up." Justin shouts over the rummaging noises he's making.
"Let me help man..." Eric offers as he walks through Justin's bedroom door.
"Nah, I don't..." Justin starts right as Eric walks in, "...have anything on..." as he reaches down for something to cover up his crotch.
"HAHA" Eric erupts laughing.
"What's so funny?" Justin asks, his face turning a bit flushed.
"Don't sweat it, I've seen a lot of guys naked on the football team. I'll help you look. Unless you're uptight with me seeing you," Eric replies almost sheepishly after his laugh. DAMN! Justin's got a nice body. Eric thinks while giving Justin an honest appraisal. I bet he'll be some competition with the ladies.
"Nah, its cool. Just wanted to warn you in case you were up tight." Wouldn't mind some fair play on the clothes issue though.
"Heck no man. After 8 years of football and living in a frat for four years...trust me I've seen a lot a dick."
"Ah, here's one," Eric says as he reaches under the bed to pick up a jock.
"Here you go," Eric says tossing the garment to Justin and moving towards the door.
"Thanks."
"Well, my job is done. I'll be in the living room." I wonder how much that kid works out to keep in shape like that? I'll have to remember to ask him about his routine.
"Ok, ready to go. Sorry for the wait." Justin states as he walks out of his room.
"Its cool. You stretch before or after you run?"
"After."
"Me too. Cool. Well lead the way. You know where we need to go." Eric says, with a big grin on his face, holding the door for Justin.
"Yeah, we can just run up the side of the hill and then take the trails."
"Sounds good. I'll follow your pace." Eric says matching Justin's stride easily as they set off up the hill. Decent pace, I should be ok as long as we don't run too far today.
"Ok." And off the two friends go. About half way through the run, Justin stops.
"Turn around, Eric and look at the bay." Justin says, breathing hard.
Eric stopping very close to Justin and breathing hard also replies, "yeah romantic isn't it, come on puss lets keep going, I'm just getting started." Giving Justin a poke in the ribs, Eric sets off up the tail.
"Romantic? Stupid straight guy doesn't know romantic. However, watching his cock flop around in his shorts isn't a bad trade off," Justin sighs as he watches Eric's ass. "Wonder what he's packing in those shorts..."
"Come on puss...your falling behind...." With that remark, Justin beats double time and catches up to Eric in no time.
"Who you calling a puss?"
"Well you, obviously"...Eric replies with a grin.
"I'd run you in the ground any day of the week man and you know it. I'm not even winded yet and you are huffing and puffing like there's no tomorrow."
"I've got more to carry man," Eric replies as he grabs is crotch and gives it a firm shake.
"Whatever man, just cause you saw me naked don't mean shit, I was soft anyway"...Wouldn't mind seeing what he's packing...hmmm...I wonder if he'd show me?
"Don't get so defensive man," Eric says laughing, "Its ok if you got a small dick."
"Fuck off."
"FUCK!..." is all Eric manages before he tumbles to the ground; sliding in the dirt.
"Oh shit man you ok," Justin replies hurrying back to Eric, who is still laying on the ground, caked in dirt and sweat, beginning to bleeding from some scrapes on his legs, and holding his ankle.
"Shit I twisted my ankle."
"Serves you right man, if you weren't so busy talking about your junk, you would have seen the rock I avoided." Bending over his friend, Justin begins to examine Eric's ankle.
"Fuck off", Eric replies laughing. Looking down at himself, Eric says, "Shit man I'm a fucking dirty mess....Let me try to stand up", Eric says as he pushes Justin away.
"Ok, that's probably best to try and keep it moving."
After several attempts at trying to get off the ground, Eric is still in the dirt.
"Want some help?"
"Yeah, I think I'm gonna need help walking home. Sorry man...I'm a bit sweaty."
"Its ok." Justin replies, putting his head under Eric's arm and helping him to his feet. This close on the first day isn't right. Oh fucking hot, he's damp.
"You're about the right size, bud...fit nice and snug down there don't ya..." Eric says with a chuckle as they begin walking back. "How's my pit smell?"
"Roses man...roses...I'll show you size man. You might be a show-er but I've never had any complaints." God I love nylon running shorts!
"That so eh? Girls always pleasantly surprised? A little guy like you, anything looks big I'm sure." Eric says with a laugh.
"You can walk home alone if you keep this up." Justin retorts pulling down to take his support off Eric's side. Who said anything about girls..."
"Ok, ok...you're hung like a horse. I won't argue otherwise." Eric says limping heavily without the support.
"Fuck off man", Justin laughs as he resumes his help. "Jesus man what do you weigh?"
The two new friends continue to carry on until Eric is back at his dorm. Justin can't help but grin. Its been a while since he's been this close to a guy and while being drenched in someone's sweat isn't at the top of Justin's list of turn-ons, he doesn't mind it one bit.
"You gonna be ok, Eric? You look a mess." Justin says with a concerned grin.
"Yeah, I'll be fine, my ankle feels better now. Nothing broken and I've had worse scrapes in football practice." Pulling his shirt over his head and almost falling over. Justin moves quickly, grabbing Eric's mid-section to help stablize him before he cartwheels off his good foot.
"Thanks man", Eric says as he grabs Justin's shoulders for support. "Guess we are getting to know one another well, eh?" He says with a grin and a chuckle.
"You should see yourself in the mirror..." Justin replies looking at the two of them in the mirrored closet doors. Fuck, I'm in heaven.
"Yeah I'm sure I am." Eric disengages and moves to the closet. Unselfconscious about what just occurred. "Let me shower up, I'll grab Brad and we can do dinner, ok?" Eric replies while grabbing his towel and bath gear from the hook.
"Sure, sounds like a plan. Cya at 6?"
"Ok. 6 at your place."
Once back at his place, Justin can't help thinking about how nice it felt to be that close to Eric. Remembering the feel of his chest and arm on his shoulder and the smell of his sweat, Justin can feel his cock strain against his jock. I gotta get off or I am going to explode! Justin thinks whilestripping off his clothes and beginning to stretch. Stretching is always one of Justin's favorite parts of the run. Enjoying the high and feeling his muscles relax. Stretching is so erotic -- you are so in tune with the needs of your body when you focus on it. Its not like how you feel when you run and youre focused on pushing your limits...when you stretch you relax and let your muscles tell you what you need. And there is one muscle telling me what it needs right now.
Once his stretching is done, Justin walks over to the couch, turns on the television and the VCR and starts his porno -- the hot pre-condom kind with gay guys who are there to fuck, not straight guys gay for pay. His cock doesn't need another second -- its been hard since he started stretch and its throbbing for attention. Spitting in his hand, Justin begins to rub the head of his cock slowly and with a circular motion...he likes to take his time jacking off and he's got 2 hours before dinner. Spitting in his hand again, Justin lubes up his shaft. Yeah, you got a nice cock J...not to long and not too thick...perfect for an afternoon of fun. Justin thinks with an inner smile. What the guys have always really liked about Justin's cock is size of his load. His big nuts produce enough to typically cover a guy's chest. But that's when Justin doesn't have them swallow it...and if its less that two full mouthfuls the boy got of easy. Thinking of Eric sucking his cock and swallowing his load...Justin strokes, shoots and then heads to the shower.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That night at dinner, the three new friends discuss school, girls (with Justin just agreeing where needed), and the prospects of the coming year.
The next four weeks see a pattern emerge -- lifting in the morning, school, Brad and Justin running (since Eric's ankle means he wont be running for at least a few weeks), dinner (at Justin's because the dorm doesn't provide a dinner worth eating) and studying late. The three guys find themselves becoming good friends -- really sort of clickish...Justin and Eric are more laid back of the three which really started that first day on the jog. But Brad doesn't mind, he's just not as outgoing with the innuendo and sex jokes, especially when others are around. Schools a drag - Torts, Contracts, Civ Pro, LW4L just all slogged together into more work then any human could possibly do and the newness has given way to the drudgery of it all. Then they go home...
Stroking his cock was getting old. I need a girl quick or my right had is going to fall off. Brad thought while he stroked his cock and thought of how warm his last girlfriend's pussy felt -- warm, wet, and tight. Brad liked to stroke really slow and let his cock build up precum until it was covered and he could use it as lube. Brad loved thinking about the first time he got naked with her....watching her lay back and seeing the moist spot on her panties before he pulled them down her legs. The look on her face as his cock kept growing thicker and thicker...dripping precum as he gently rubbed her clit its fat head. Then he slowly pushed into her...gently so she could relax and adjust to his size...he loved hearing her gasp and purr with delight as he slowly pushed in and then slowly back out. Girls had always loved how thick Brad was, a few even told him that if they had the choice they'd take a thick cock over a long cock every time. And Brad was thick...not a beer can...that was freakish...but thick like a base of a beer bottle...above average enough to be noticed. He also had pretty darned good length -- he had read enough to know that 7.5 inches wasn't average but not huge either, and with his thickness -- it was quite a sight to behold. He loved jacking off -- slow and steady - but after four months, a blowjob or pussy was something a young guy had to have...I guess I should include a tight bum in there also.
It's been three years since Brad had messed around with his best friend on the wrestling team and no other guy since then, but the thought still brought back some boners now and then when he saw a guy that looked like Jason. Increasing the pressure of his grip, Brad sat up and bent over his cock so he could spit on it while he kept stroking. When he was younger and more flexible he used to be able to suck his own cock. Jason had teased him about guys doing it during their 8th grade year and Brad thought he'd give it a try. Lucky me. He'd never told anyone that he could do it but finally he told Jason during their sophmore year in high school. Thinking back on Jason watching him suck his own cock was really getting Brad wet with precum. Jason had done it too and that night was Brad's first time seeing another guy fully hard. They'd not touched each other that night just watched each other to verify they could actually do what they'd claimed. After they'd both done it, they'd laughed and then went to bed. Later that night Brad jacked off quietly thinking about Jason but they didn't do anything else sexual until they were seniors. Coming back to the present, Brad watches his hand moving up and down on his cock and enjoying the sensation that differing grips and pressure can give. Still not a pussy or ass though...twenty minutes later, Brad finally allowed himself to shoot is load...after waiting so long to cum, his orgasm was intense and he couldn't help moaning loudly and bucking his ass up off the bed in a few quick hard thrusts. Feeling his hot giz hit his face and upper chest, Brad opens his mouth and lets a few gobs go in.
Eric was laying in bed, left hand tucked behind his head and his right hand on his cock. This porno ain't half bad...enough tits to keep me satisfied, I guess. Slowly stroking his cock and feeling his foreskin pull back off his head was something Eric really enjoyed. His head was often too sensitive to touch with his hand directly but through his foreskin, it felt like a pussy. The girl on the tube is taking a huge cock. Ain't nothing like watching a girl take a nice cock...Eric thought as the camera focused in on her pussy being streached as she got drilled hard. Eric didn't mind all the focus on showing this guy's cock, he'd seen guys naked and he wasn't uptight about sex. He also had gay friends and had no problem with they did and who they liked...sex is sex afterall. Eric was quite the shooter according to what his ex-girlfriend told him. She wasn't slutty but she was experienced enough to know that guys shoot vastly different amounts of cum -- and she'd said Eric had been on the more voluminous end of her experience. Focusing back on the porno on his tv, Eric watched as the scene changed to show the guy missionary fucking and the camera zoomed in on his ass and cock as he plowed the starlet hard. Yeah tight and always horny...Nnnniiicee. Eric thought as he shot his load on his stomach and chest. Now, where did I put my cum towel?
Justin found other ways to get his needs met now and then. Wonder what's on gay.com tonight?

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Logging on as "aproperpaperchase" profile: 5'8, slim, smooth, brown, green, quickie wanted. There's lots of hot guys in the chat university room. Lucky for Justin, most of the young ones still consider him in their age group and if he wants an older guy...they are always happy to bed a hot young guy. Pretty soon, he's got four chats going...but he settles on: "ruggerbloke" profile 21, 6'2, 185, brown curly hair, brown eyes with nice eye lashes, hairy chest, uncut. ruggerbloke: yo
aproperpaperchase: hi, how are you?
ruggerbloke: Swell. And yourself?
aproperpaperchase: Doing pretty fine also. Horny...
ruggerbloke: Yeah, we all are.
aproperpaperchase: True, we're guys.
ruggerbloke: Right on...
aproperpaperchase: So you play rugby?
ruggerbloke: Yeah
aproperpaperchase: Right on. Runner here.
ruggerbloke: Nice, runners are always tight.
aproperpaperchase: Yeah...not much fat on me.
ruggerbloke: Ha, that's not what I meant.
Aproper: Oh...gots ya. Yeah I guess I'm tight there too.
aproperpaperchase: I take it youre a top
ruggerbloke: yeah -- 8x6", u?
aproperpaperchase: 8 also
ruggerbloke: no shit?!?, I bet that looks nice on a guy your size!
aproperpaperchase: Never had any complaints. Genes served me well...
ruggerbloke: You a student?
aproperpaperchase: Yeah, you?
ruggerbloke: Yeah, grad.
aproperpaperchase: Same here.
ruggerbloke: Nice, what department?
aproperpaperchase: Is it cool if we talk about that when you get here.
ruggerbloke: Yeah. No sweat.
aproperpaperchase: My name is Justin. Yours?
Ruggerbloke: Brandon. Nice to "meet" you also.
aproperpaperchase: what you do for fun?
ruggerbloke:eek:utside of school...well rugby eats up a lot of time with the practice and the gym and the drinking
aproperpaperchase: lol that's funny.
ruggerbloke: what about you?
aproperpaperchase: well school kicks my ass. But I run and lift and hang out with friends.
ruggerbloke: any hot ones?
aproperpaperchase: yeah my two best friends are really hot but straight...
ruggerbloke: that don't mean nuttin. Straight guys always like to get blown
aproperpaperchase: lol yeah true...
aproperpaperchase: they are so damned hot...ugh
ruggerbloke: yeah?
aproperpaperchase: yes! Anyway, lets not talk about them...lol.
aproperpaperchase: so what you into?
ruggerbloke: well I love to kiss, lots of body contact, top, oral is awesome, jo, porn is aproperpaperchase: cool. You?
aproperpaperchase: nice, I like the same but I'm a bottom. I love to make out for a long time and just touch and stuff too.
ruggerbloke: ding ding ding...looks like we match up.
aproperpaperchase: lol, yeah
aproperpaperchase: most guys on here are dorks.
ruggerbloke: yeah seems that way. Old guys trying to score and being lame or young guys hookedup on drugs on the weekends.
aproperpaperchase: yeah I agree. I don't mind older guys or drugs, but when guys are dorks bout either its just lame.
ruggerbloke: I don't like mixing drugs and sex. Sex is something fun and natural. If you have problems with liking dick as a guy then go get help. Don't use drugs to get off...
aproperpaperchase: yeah
ruggerbloke: ok, I'm off my soapbox.
aproperpaperchase: its ok. I agree. I'm not uptight about drugs either but they can be abused.
ruggerbloke: yeah or guys who do bb are nuts...
aproperpaperchase: yes they are.
ruggerbloke: so you hard yet?
aproperpaperchase: semi...you?
ruggerbloke: rock hard
aproperpaperchase: you get hard easy?
ruggerbloke: yes usually I am rock hard
aproperpaperchase: nice.
ruggerbloke: yeah and I stay that way for a while.
aproperpaperchase: oh?
ruggerbloke: yeah, after I cum I can keep going and cum again
aproperpaperchase: holy shit, nice!
ruggerbloke: yeah some guys like it, others don't.
ruggerbloke: guess that comes with being 21...me fuck you all night GI
aproperpaperchase: LOL...nice, you really got me to laugh.
ruggerbloke: glad I could help
ruggerbloke: you into anything kinky?
aproperpaperchase: like?
ruggerbloke: I like to get sorta rough...
aproperpaperchase: well, I don't like pain or stuff like that.
ruggerbloke: oh no, I just mean being kinda loud, but no pain and stuff...just being kinda bossy and all.
aproperpaperchase: sounds fun then. :) I like it when a guy takes charge.
ruggerbloke: yeah? Want me to make you suck my cock boy?
aproperpaperchase: :) yes sir.
ruggerbloke: haha...I shoot big loads too. You better be warned.
aproperpaperchase: so do i...especially when I get fucked hard and long.
ruggerbloke: I can do that.
ruggerbloke: you into anything?
aproperpaperchase: nah, just a fun guy for the night...
ruggerbloke: nice.
aproperpaperchase: u really like to go to town on a guy, huh?
ruggerbloke: yeah. I also usually work up a huge sweat and I'm hairy. Is that cool?
aproperpaperchase: yeah, why do you ask?
ruggerbloke: some guys don't like it.
aproperpaperchase: its find by me man.
aproperpaperchase: I'm hiv neg and no stds. U clean?
ruggerbloke: yeah man, just got tested and I only play safe.
aproperpaperchase: ditto
ruggerbloke: sweet. Mind if I come over?
aproperpaperchase: sure sounds good. I'm next to spilbur. You?
ruggerbloke: nice, I'm right in spilbur.
aproperpaperchase: no shit?
ruggerbloke: yeah -- 1317 -- top floor
aproperpaperchase: wow nice. View? Got a roommate?
ruggerbloke: yeah a real dillweed and no view...otherwise I'd have you over.
aproperpaperchase: cool. I'll meet you downstairs we can go grab a coffee and then head over.
ruggerbloke: ok. You got rubbers?
aproperpaperchase: yeah and lube.
aproperpaperchase: cya in 10?
ruggerbloke: you bet.
And Thursday night is bar review...

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This story contains adult sexual situations and issues. All of the characters portrayed in the story are adults above the age of 18 - they are graduate students for christs sake! Furthermore, many of the sexual scenes are of gay male sex. If you have a problem with this - first fuck off, second stop reading now. The copyright to this work remains exclusively with the author. Any reposting or any other use is prohibited unless prior approval is given by the author. The author may be reached at therunningman1974@yahoo.com. Feedback is appreciated as long as it is constructive. I hope you enjoy the story.

Chapter 2 -- Bar Review

So guys, we going to bar review tonight?" Eric asks enthusiastically. As soon as the last class is over Thursday afternoon, school cleared out and the students who weren't complete nerds took the night off for some well earned rest and relaxation.
"Yeah, I need a beer about as much as I need pussy!" Brad replies with a grin covering his face.
"Sure, sounds like plan." Justin replies obviously less enthused and frowning.
"What gives shrimp? You don't sound so eager." Eric says poking Justin in the ribs.
"Hey you big dork, don't do that...its cool. I'm sure I'll keep my own with you two..." Justin retorts with just a bit more enthusiasm.
"Is that a challenge Shrimp?" Brad retorts, poking Justin in the same manner as Eric did.
"Yeah, you thinking you can drink us up Shrimp? I'll give you a handicap, how bout that? For every two beers you drink, I'll drink three...that's about our weight ratio..." Eric adds laughing loudly.
Laughing, Justin says, "Two to Three...I don't think so man -- you got to weigh more that that compared to me...anyway, I'll see you guys at dinner -- we can start then."
"Deal", Brad shouts enthusiastically.
"You're on!" Eric joins in.
Later that evening, Brad and Eric head over to Justin's. Both of them are looking forward to having a good time. Finally a night where they don't have to talk about classes for an entire evening. None of them have classes on Friday and they both agree that school will not be a topic of discussion.
"So who do you think is hot in our class?" Eric asks as the two walk down the hill.
"Well, Angie is a looker but Sarah has some crazy nice tits. What about you?" Brad replies while hold his hands out in front of his chest mimicking Sarah's breast size.
"Yeah, Sarah does, but I'm partial to more petite girls -- what you think of
Jen?"
"Yeah, she's nice. She definitely is always dressed tight but she's got a boyfriend. I usually don't waste my time on chicks like that."
"Yeah me neither I'm just saying...she's definitely hot."
"Yeah I'd bone her...but she's small. I wonder if she could handle it?" Brad says with a laugh and a knowing look on his face directed at Eric. He'd been with petite girls who had some difficulties with his thickness. He liked to avoid that as much as possible. Sex wasn't has fun when you had to hold back from the hard thrusting sweaty action.
"Worried about splittin' her in two?" Eric asks with a conspirital tone and a devilish grin. Wow, that must be a nice sized cock.
"Dude, she's just got that tiny waist and I ain't a small guy." Brad replies adding some swagger to his step.
"Yeah, I noticed that in the shower man." Eric laughs while grabbing at Brad's crotch.
"You been checking me out? you homo." Brad shouts while punching Eric hard in the shoulder and pushing his hands away. "You might be taller than me man, but I can kick your ass." Brad continues, clearly enjoying the banter.
"Come on man, I've seen you checking me out too." Eric retorts taking a swing at Brad's shoulder but missing as Brad ducks. Little shit is quick!
"Homo," Brad shouts moving down the street while throwing punches at Eric and successfully dodging his throws.
"Whatever man," Eric moves around to avoid Brad's jabs and bounces on the balls of his feet dancing around in a circle. "You know you want my ass..."
"Hah, you wish, I'd split you in two man." Brad laughs, while moving on down the road. "Let's get to Justin's, I'm starving. " I've not been with a guy in four years...but
"Yeah me too." Eric agrees and begins moving down the street too. "I wonder what he's making tonight?"
They both reach Justin's door still laughing. Brad reaches up to the door knock and knocks loudly. Right as Justin opens the door, Eric lands a punch on Brad's shoulder, hard enough to make an audible crack.
"That's for on the way over here and for calling me a homo." Eric laughs eyeing Brad so he can avoid any further hits.
"I can see you two can't keep your hands off each other like usual," Justin replies dryly as he moves out of the way for them to enter. Not that I wouldn't mind my hands on both of you right now...
"Well, Brad here is the one thing I like to see." Eric shouts eyeing the dinner table which is set with three beers and a big bowl of guacamole and chips. "Justin, what did Brad and I do to make you our housewife?"
Besides giving me enough jack off fantasies to last a lifetime and view of you two naked every chance you have to strip in front of me in the last three days...Nothing, I just like to cook." Justin replies grinning and obviously happy at the praise.
"Well lets drink up homos." Brad gushes.
"To our seventh week of classes," Eric cheers holding up his beer. The other two hold up their beers and nock them together -- "To our seventh week of classes." They all say in unison tapping their beers together.
"Speaking of classes...you guys finish your LW4L paper?" Justin asks.
"Yeah," Eric answers. "It blew."
"Ok guys, new rule...anyone who talks about classes has to finish their beer. Deal?" Brad replies.
"Yeah good idea -- fuck school!" Eric responds.
"Deal." Justin replies.
"So what about you Brad?" Eric asks grinning sheepishly.
"Yeah I finished it." Brad responds.
"Drink mother fucker!" Eric shouts, "its your rule you got to follow it."
"Hey man...no way," Brad replies with a little heat in his voice, though he's clearly not overly mad...more shocked then angry.
"Nah, you did make the rule Brad." Justin pipes in. "Don't be a sore sport. Bottoms up," Justin says while reaching over to Brad's beer and leading it to his mouth.
"Well, if I am drinking, you guys got to drink also...and Eric didn't you agree on some handicap for Shrimp?" Brad adds after finishing off his bottle and letting out a loud belch.
"Yeah, Eric...what was it...3 to 2?" Justin asks.
"You want to play this game Shrimp? Its going to work both ways -- if I drink 3 then you got to drink 2." Eric replies giving Justin a probing stare.
"I can keep up with you fuck." Justin replies while giving Eric a push.
"Ok it's a deal then." Leaning across the table Eric grabs a chip and some guac and pops it in his mouth.
"So what's for dinner Shrimp?" Brad asks eagerly.
"Well it's a bit of a stretch but we're having chicken breasts marinated in honey bbq sauce, asparagus with lemon, and garlic mashed potatoes." Justin says with some flair.
"Holy shit, shrimp!...are the three of us on a date?" Eric interjects laughing loudly.
"Yeah, heavy drinking and fine food. Sounds like most of my dates." Justin replies joining Eric in laughing. "But what about the sex?" Everyone gets a laugh out of the last comment.
"So when do we eat?" Brad asks while popping another chip in his mouth and finishing off his beer. "The sooner we get a eatin, the sooner we all screw right?" Brad says with a laugh but also looking around at the other two.
"We got an hour. So drink up boys. Who needs round two...or should that be round three in your case Eric?" Justin replies ignoring Brad's last comment. Only in my wet dreams!
"Hit me up Shrimp, I've got my drinking shoes on tonight. You're going down!" Eric replies grinning and hitting his fist on the table.
"Hit me up too." Brad adds.
"So Shrimp, Eric thinks Sarah Jamison is hot...what you say?" Brad shouts to Justin over the clanking beer bottles from the freezer.
"She's alright...around my height so that's a good thing. I tend to like bigger tits though too." Justin replies while opening the beers. Or should I say, a big fat cock?
"Boy you two are picky." Eric adds good naturedly. "Brad over here was bullshitting me on the way over saying he thinks she's too tiny to take his cock. What you think of that load of horse shit Shrimp?"
"Hey hey hey...I'm just sayin..." Brad replies while stuffing his face with chips and guac.
"Is that so Brad?" Justin asks, raising an eyebrow as he hands Brad his beer. Jesus, sounds like something I've got to see to believe. DAMN!
"Hey when you got it you got it." Brad replies leaning back in his chair and grabbing his crotch. And it isn't horse shit Eric. "What about you Shrimp, who you think is boneable?"
"I don't know, I've seen so many ugly girls as at this school...its depressing."
"What, you're full of it." Eric shouts disbelievingly.
"Fuck off, Shrimp." Brad adds just as disbelieving.
"What about Angie Parker or Jen Tomson?" Eric asks while taking a long pull from his beer.
"Angie is a total bitch man, why do I want to bone that? And Jen has a horse mouth...what are you thinking?" Justin replies with a certain amount of false disgust. Now you on the other hand...
"Dude, that's harsh!" Eric replies laughing and taking another pull. Picky fuck...
"Yeah, ouch." Brad adds throwing a chip at Justin. "I'd bone Angie or Jen in a heartbeat...even on the same night!"

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The conversation continues on through dinner and the beer flows freely. Brad -- 6, Justin -- 3 and Eric -- 6. By the time they roll out to door for bar review, they all have a good buzz going. In Justin's mind, this bar review proves to be a good excuse for heavy drinking and the guys ogling the girls and the girls trying to appear modest but just as horny as the guys -- as it usually is. Eric and Brad try to get laid and Justin hangs out talking to the girls too and trying to think of excuses to fend off their advances. Eric manages to talk about a quarter of the night with Angie while still managing to drink three beers for every two Justin drinks and Brad seems to be scamming on some undergrad history major --Trish -- TriDelt of course - who as a senior should know better about what a guy at a bar wants -- Delta Delta Delta, Felt ya Felt ya Felt ya. In the end this leaves, Justin drinking quite a bit and spending most of the night giving pointers to Eric and Brad about good things to say to their respective love interests. Justin doesn't mind too much, it gives him time to watch them both without them noticing and there are enough other people from the 1L class at the bar to keep him occupied. About closing time, Eric and Brad make their way back over to Justin. Eric is clearly trash and Brad is clearly horny and trashed.
"So we're going to a after-hours party hosted by her sorority guys." Brad yells clearly excited and from the look of his pants, trying hard to hide a semi hard cock.
"Sweet man, you're gonna get some." Eric replies giving Brad a forceful bear hug. "Angie blew me off." Eric continues in a bit more of a dejected voice.
"Remember to wrap it up Brad, we don't want you coming down with something." Justin adds trying to sound cheery and giving Brad a poke in the ribs.
"Hope that's ok guys...I know we had plans to drink some more." Brad says sounding a bit concerned but not enough to overcome a chance to get laid.
"It's cool man, Justin and I will just stay up and shoot the breeze." Eric replies nonplussed. "Guy's got to take it when he can get it..."
"Yeah don't sweat it Brad, go and do the whole damned sorority." Justin says giving Brad another poke in the ribs.
"Ouch! You Homo...ok, see you later." Brad says over his shoulder while moving back through the crowd to the TriDelt.
"You look pretty drunk, you ok?" Justin shouts over the music to Eric.
"I'm copasetic bud...lets go...I'm starving." Eric says leaning in on Justin and wraping an arm around his shoulder.
"What you want to eat?" Justin asks, trying to support Eric who clearly has managed to keep up his end of the handicap quite well but at present is close to knocking them both over.
"You got anymore of guacamole?" Eric says clearly relishing the idea of more dip.
"I can makes some more if you want. I don't mind..."
"Wow, thanks man. You do too much for Brad and I, you know that?"
"Its ok, I like to cook."
"Nah, I mean you are always there for us and you cook dinner almost every night when we don't eat out or get carry out...you let us study at your place, you listen to our bullshit."
"I like to cook, its no big deal."
"Aww...Eric replies and plants a big kiss on Justin's head and slumping onto him even more. Youre blushing." such a sweet guy.
"Thank god my place isn't far, you're a heavy bastard. Justin says while pushing on Eric to get him to support more of his weight." Sloppy drunk...
After they arrive back at Justin's, Eric grabs some beers and begins to help Justin prep for the guacamole. Nearly dropping the tomatoes and acting not too steady with the knife. "Go sit down before you hurt yourself" Justin says sternly taking a steak knife away from Eric. "You don't use these to cut tomatoes stupid."
"No sweat captain." Eric replies saluting Justin before pulling up a chair at the dinner table. "Hey man you mind if I crash here tonight?"
"Ok with me...I got some spare sheets and stuff for the couch?"
"Thanks, I'm drunk enough I'd probably get lost walking up the hill to the dorm."
Laughing loudly, Justin replies, "I doubt that its not 50 feet up the hill."
"Yeah man but it's a long 50 feet stepping over the bums."
"Hey, easy on the homeless..."
Raising his hands up, Eric feigns shock, "Don't get me wrong, I'm just sayin' it'd be hard for me to walk home. So can you believe Angie bailed on me?" Safer topic
"Yeah I told you she was a bitch."
"Fair enough, you called it at dinner. But still..." Eric sounds clearly disappointed. "She seemed so interested."
"Yeah that's how some girls are. They aren't really interested but they don't want to hurt your feelings so they act interested until you actually try and get in their pants...then they bail."
"Geeesh, you're moody tonight." Eric responds, with a hearty chuckle.
"Nah, just been there before."
"Yeah, women, can't live with them, and you cant fuck `em."
"Guac's ready...maybe she met another guy? Who knows with girls like her, she's always such a snob in class I can't imagine her in bed."
"Wow that's quick!"
"It don't take much -- tomatoes, onions, avocados, some sour cream, a pinch of garlic and jalapenos...10 min tops."
"And that will be one beer man."
"What do you mean?"
"You talked about school."
"When?"
"Just now, you brought up Angie in class."
"Man that don't count...you've been discussing her all night."
"Yeah it does! I didn't bring up school though, just her."
"No way..."
"Yes way..." Eric replies munching on a chip with a heap of guac. "The rule is, if you discuss school you have to finish a beer."
"Well, all I said was she's a bitch in class."
"That's enough."
"Fine but that's my second beer so that means you got two to finish."
"Fair enough, unlike some in the room, I keep my bargain without complaints!" Eric replies grinning widely.
"Justin brings over two beers and hands them over to Eric." Taking a seat across the table he beings munching chips and guac.
"Sorry Angie didn't work out bud." Justin offers trying to cheer up Eric. I'm available though.
"Its cool. I got my right hand...I'll live. Besides maybe I should just swear off women anyway...they are just trouble." Guys are so much simplier.
"Oh yeah, that will work. you're always talking about pussy." Don't swear off me though.
"Yeah it's nice aint it? So drink up man, I'm already on the first of my two and you've not touched yours."
"I'm eating...and I don't like to get wasted..."
"Yeah but if you don't drink, how am I going to take advantage of you?" Eric offers with a silly grin splitting his face. Downing his beer in one gulp, Eric says, "Now you gotta finish yours. You're behind me now."
"I see, so you want me to pass out and then you are going to take advantage of me?" Justin laughs while starting to finish off his beer. I wish...
"Nah, that's not my m.o. man...I'll just get you drunk enough that you can't fight me off."
"Well that's good, I'd hate to go to bed and wake up with you molesting me."
"Cant molest the willing..."
"Shut up," Justin laughs throwing a chip at Eric.
"Hey," Eric responds by throwing a loaded down chip at Justin.
"Hey man, easy that one was messy!" Justin shouts while wiping guac off his face and his shirt.
"Pretty boy are you?" Eric says reaching over and smearing guac in Justin's hair.
"Hey! Easy tiger..."Justin shouts while scooting his chair back. "That's not cool..."
"Aaaaa, you liked it," Eric laughs and begins moving around the table with his hands up, the right one covered in gauc. "You better not let me catch you."
"Hey enough already, I'm a mess now." Justin says clearly not wanting any further mess but having trouble keeping a smile off his face. "Enough's enough...Justin says trying to back away from Eric and looking around for an escape route." Diving towards the table, Justin attempts to move around his drunk friend.
Moving quicker than Justin thought possible for a drunk guy Eric closes the distance between the two and begins to smear the rest of the guac on his hands onto Justin's face and head. "Got you" Eric laughs.
"Hey that's not funny," Justin yells trying to squirm free of eric, who despite being drunk is clearly much stronger than Justin -- not that Justin minds feeling Eric's chest muscles flexing trying to control him but covered in gauc isn't a good feeling. Eric is laughing so hard he can't reply and isn't having much trouble controlling Justin's movements.
"Hey come on, stop it now." Justin yells squirming harder but realizing he's not going to break free.
"You're not going to break free, I'm too strong for you," Eric finally manages to say between his laughing. "If you stop squirming I'll let you go." Despite Eric's promise, Justin continues to squirm. Once he's within reach of the table he grabs a handful of guac and smears it in Eric's face and on his shirt.
"We'll see how you like it fucker!" At this turn of events Eric just laughs harder.
"You surprised me Shrimp, but I'm not letting you go until you stop squirming."
"Let me go," Justin replies squirming harder and beginning to consider getting a bit violent.
"Nah, you got to settle down." He feels so nice and tight...
"Fine!" Justin shouts and goes limp. Jesus this fucker is strong.
"There now was that so hard?" Eric chuckles. Relaxing his hold on Justin, Eric moves to back away.
"No, but now your dead meat!" Justin shouts laughing and taking a good natured swing at Eric. Grabbing his hand, Eric laughs.
"You don't want to hurt me Shrimp." Eric replies as the two struggle around the room while Justin trys to land a punch on Eric.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seeing that he's not going to be able to land a solid punch on is bigger friend, Justin finally gives up. "Screw off man." Justin shouts pulling his arm free from Eric's latest deflection and heading for the bathroom. "I'm getting cleaned up. I'll find you a towel. You're a mess too." Justin adds clearly not upset. Ok.
While Eric hears Justin rummaging around the hallway and in the bathroom. He sits down and finishes off the guacamole and another beer. That was kinda nice...Justin as a tight little body! After a while he hears the shower start, getting up he walks to the bathroom door and knocks. "Justin can I come in and take a piss?"
"Yeah I don't care."
Opening the door, Eric enters. It's a nice bathroom. Tile floor and walls, pedestal sink with antique knobs, glass shower stall through which Eric can see Justin washing off the guac. "You got a really nice place Justin." Eric says while pissing.
"Thanks man."
How do you afford it?
"I got some money saved up."
"Oh yeah?...nice."
"Yeah, I did some commercials as a kid and my parents saved the money for me."
"No shit?"
"Yeah. Lucky me."
"That's not a bad deal I guess." Finishing up, Eric decides to shower up. No time like the present, Shrimp's got room in there. Stripping off his clothes, Eric opens the back half of the shower door.
"Hey man, what are you doing?"
"What's it look like?" Eric replies. As he steps into the shower while looking over Justin's wet frame openly. What the fuck is he doing...God he's got a nice build, for a tiny guy - he's got a nice dick too. "You've seen me naked before, what's the big deal?" Eric asks.
"There's no room man, you'll be all over me." Justin answers, taking a quick glance at Eric but trying to close the door unsuccessfully. Up close he's so much better. I gotta think of something nasty or I'm going to get hard.
"Let me get under the water, Shrimp." Eric says moving towards Justin after entering the back half of the stall.
"Hey...wait..."Justin replies but moving out of the way. "You're too big to pass me..."Justin says while struggling to move out of the way of Eric's nude body as he tries to move by, "...the stall isn't wide enough..." Justin struggles as they brush up against each other during the passing...
"Settle down Justin," Eric replies as he moves by. "See that wasn't so bad" Eric continues before putting his head under the shower head. "You're almost done anyway..." Eric laughs as the water runs through his hair and mouth.
Justin takes the opportunity to openly admire Eric's body up close while watching the water run down his back and small of his back, his firm ass and hairy legs...his smooth tanned skin. Holy Jesus, think bad thoughts. God that ass...arms...shoulders...Justin thinks as his mouth goes dry. Turning around, Eric wipes off his face and opens his eyes, briefly catching Justin admiring his body. He was checking me out?!?
"You still have guac in your hair..." Eric offers. While opening returning Justin's once over.
"Yeah its hard to get out man." Stupid fuck...did he just check me out?
"Here, come here and I'll pick out the chunks." Eric laughs. Wow, he's tight. Eric thinks unsure what Justin would do if he made a move on him.
"Nah, I'll get it," Justin offers while swatting away Eric's hand not wanting to be touched. That will make me hard for sure!
"Oh Jesus! come here." Eric replies, reaching out and grabbing Justin's head. "I won't tell anyone you let me touch you in the shower if you don't." He continues laughing loudly.
"Hey don't pull me, you'll make me fall..." Justin shouts almost slipping and struggling against Eric's grip. But catching Eric's arm to stablize himself. This isn't too bad, it's a good excuse to look down at his cock while he picks the onions out of my hair.
"There you go, all clean." Eric announces after a few seconds.
"I should get out then..." Justin responds, clearing his throat.
"You want to rinse off first?" Think bad thoughts or you're going to get hard.
"Yeah." So the two begin the process of exchanging places while trying not to touch. After letting the warm water run down his back and face, Justin exits the shower. All clean.
Holy Jesus, what is Eric doing? He keeps looking at me... "I'm going to get ready for bed."
"Awww...come on Shrimp...lets stay up." Eric replies over the splashing water from the shower and his activities.
"Nah, I should get to bed." Justin replies drying off his body hurriedly while still trying not to pop a woody. "It's getting late...and you're hella drunk."
"I'm not drunk man...I've only had two beers since we've gotten here."
Justin looks over his shoulder giving Eric a dirty look. "Ok, fine, we can stay up a bit longer..." I can't ever tell you no Justin thinks with a sigh.
"Yeah, I guess strip poker isn't an option since we are both already naked!" Eric interrupts with a loud laugh.
"Haha," Justin finds himself laughing at Eric's comment, "I'll find you something to wear. "
Moving off into this bedroom Justin begins to rummage around in his closet for something big enough for Eric to wear. We aren't exactly the same size -- he's 6 inches taller than me and easily 30 lbs heavier....all muscle too! Justin thinks as he rummages around. Searching around Justin manages to find a t-shirt a trick left behind and a pair of his brothers sweats that got mixed up with his prior to the move out. "I found you some clothes." Justin shouts from inside the closet.
"Thanks Shrimp," Eric replies from the bathroom, "I'm almost done drying off."
Walking into the bathroom, Justin hands Eric the clothes while looking him up and down. Eric is standing in the small space with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair clinging to his head dripping water every now and then onto his muscled shoulders and chest.
"Where did you find the clothes Shrimp? I'm not exactly your size." Eric asks while accepting the clothes from Justin.
"They were my brother's and got mixed up in the move." Justin replies while walking out of the bathroom. "Get dressed and I'll get us some beers."
Walking into the living room Justin surveys the damage from the guac fight. Its not too bad, looks like most of it got on the two of us. Walking over to the fridge, Justin opens the door and rummages around for some beer. Grabbing two, Justin closes the door just as Eric walks in from the hallway. The clothes Justin found for Eric are a bit too small for him and they outline Eric's body in all the right places.
"Lets play a drinking game." Eric say to Justin with a chipper tone and a grin on his face.
"Nah, I don't want to get any more drunk then I already am." Justin responds trying not to be too obvious while checking out Eric's outfit.
"I'm not hearing it Justin, I'm still drinking 3 to 2 on you and if I can handle it, then you can handle it." Eric replies. "Where is a deck of cards?" Eric asks, while scanning around the room. "Ah..." he says, his eyes landing on a deck by the coffee table.
"What do you have in mind?" Justin asks cautiously while taking a seat at the kitchen table.
"Something simple...how about Hi/Lo/Red/Black?" Eric replies back. "Highest card wins -- loser drinks. Face cards are two drinks. If you play red/black you drink double." Eric explains as he moves into the kitchen and grabs a few more beers from the fridge.
"Ok...but you're going down man. You've had way more to drink the I have." Justin laughs.
"But Shrimp, I've got the size advantage." Eric laughs in reply.
In what department bucko. Justin thinks to himself with a chuckle. "Just get your ass in the chair and deal the first round."
Over the next several hours, Justin and Eric talk it up while playing cards and pounding back the beers. Finally, after the last of the beer has run out, Justin realizes that its now early morning and they are both fully trashed.
"Eric, it's got to be time for bed now bud."
"Ok, ok...but can I sleep in your bed tonight...your couch doesn't look comfortable." Eric asks.
"I can sleep on the couch. I don't mind." Justin responds while going into the hallway to find the spare sheets.
"Nah Justin. I'll sleep on the couch. I don't want to put you out." Eric replies raising his hands solicitously.
"Nah I don't mind. You're too big to sleep on the couch anyway." Justin replies trying not to sound agitated and really wanting to get to bed.
"Yeah but its your place. I'll be ok." Eric argues back while pulling the tshirt over his head.
Putting the sheets down on the couch. Justin walks over to Eric and beings to push him over to the bedroom. "I told you, you can sleep in the bed, now get in there."
Laughing Eric half heartedly resists, Shrimp, I'm not kicking you out of your own bed...but he really doesn't resist to forcefully.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once they arrive at the bed, Justin gives Eric a final push onto the bed. "You're already here. Now shut up." Quickly exiting the room, Justin turns off the light and beings to close the door... "Good night Eric." Looking up, Justin can see his friend pulling off his sweats...
Good night Justin hears over the rustling of the sheets.
Jesus, Justin thinks to himself and remembering his hands on Eric's chest. He's got the tightest body!
Making up the couch Justin crawls in and quickly falls asleep while dreaming of Eric.
Feeling a hand on his chest, Justin opens his eyes with a start and sees Eric standing above him butt naked. "Rise and shine sleepy head."
"Wha..." Justin mumbles before coming fully awake.
"It's time to wake up Shrimp...it's past noon."
"It is?" Justin replies while admiring Eric this time fully sober.
"Yeah, I just got up myself." Eric responds walking across the room to the kitchen unconcerned with his nudity. "Nice wood you got there Shrimp" Eric says in a joking voice.
"What do you mean?" Justin responds but then notices his morning wood. "Oh god man..." His face flushing Justin grabs a pillow from the floor and covers up his lower body. "You sure now how to embarrass a guy."
"No need to be embarrassed, Justin. Its just your body."
Yeah, but you don't have to point it out.
Haha, what do you want for breakfast Shrimp?
I'm not hungry, I'm too hung over.
Me neither I guess. I wonder if Brad had a good time last night? Eric says with a chuckle.
Oh man, you know he fucked the hell out of that girl.
Yeah, from the way he talks, he's a real animal. He'll have her walking bowlegged for a week.
Hearing a knock at Justin's door, Eric walks over and opens it. Seeing Brad looking like he slept in his clothes and smelling of stale booze and pussy..."Well look what the cat drug in..."
"What's up guys?" Brad says in a chipper voice walking into Justin's house. Looking around and noticing that Eric is naked and Justin is on the couch wrapped in a blanket. His eyes expanding and a look of bewilderment covering his face Brad blurts out, "What is going on here boys? You all fucking or something?" but clearly not meaning it.
"Yeah, I fucked Eric four times last night...he's got one hell of an ass." Justin replies busting out laughing at Brad's comment.
"So spill be the beans Brad, did you get some?" Ignoring both of their comments, Eric asks.
"After you get some clothes on dude, a shower is one thing, but..." Brad replies while putting his hand up to his eyes.
Heading off to the bedroom, Eric responds "Yeah yeah...fine...prude..." Off in the background, Justin and Brad hear Eric rummaging around for the sweats from last night.
Looking over at Justin, Brad produced an enormous grin, "Dude you are NOT going to believe last night!"
Coming back into the living room still pulling up the sweats and adjusting the drawstring..."wait, dude don't start yet. Let me get a soda..." Eric asks.
"So after we left you guys, we went back to her apartment?
"Wait, you didn't go to the after-hours?"
"Nah, she had no plans for that at all. We got in the door and she was just tearing off my clothes."
"Oh hell yeah!"
"We went over to the couch and she pushed me down and just started sucking my cock right there man..."
"Oh no...no way..."
"Yeah, so she's suckin and sucking...and I mean like a pro! I was fingerin her pussy and playin around with her clit. She was just moaning and loving it..."
"Yeah she was man!" Eric shouts clearly loving the story.
"It gets so much better."
"Yeah you know it does..."
"How about we let him talk, Eric so we can hear the story." Justin says with a laugh.
"So anyway guys, she pushes me back and tells me to just relax. She's going to suck my cock and I should just enjoy it. Well, she keep sucking and sucking and finally I tell her, I'm getting close...so she slows down a bit and then she asks me...she fuckin asks me...How many times can you cum tonight? I tell her oh about three." Brad tells the two with a huge grin on his face. "So with that she says, that's good, I want all of them, now lay back and cum...and she just starts sucking my cock again. And I am TELLING you guys she SUCKED my cock. So finally I came and I was totally expecting her to stop but she just kept sucking and then swallowed the whole load. I was in heaven. So after that we went to her bedroom and started making out and just going at it right there again. She was so hot."
"So how many times did you fuck her dude?" Eric asks interrupting Brad's monologue while adjusting his crotch.
"Three times last night and once this morning."
"You dog!"
"Yeah it was sweet." Diving back into his story Brad relates his escapade from the prior night. Finally, finishing up his tale, Brad looks over to Eric and notices he's sporting a woody. "Jesus...horny Eric?"
"Yeah dude, that story got me hot. Sorry guys, I'll try and control it."
"Haha, its cool, I'm just giving you a HARD time. I don't think I could get hard if I wanted. I'm so sore..."
"Oh yuck!" Justin responds while getting up off the couch and heading into his room.
While he's in the bedroom he hears Brad and Eric talking it up about the night before and Eric telling Brad about the gauc fight and the night they spent drinking while they prepare breakfast.
"So its two weeks until Fall Break guys, what do you want to do?" Justin asks coming out of the bedroom.
"I was thinking we could go camping up North guys." Brad replies.
"Yeah that would be great." Eric adds.
"Ok, I've got a three person tent. What do you guys have?" Justin joins in. Over breakfast the three friends being to lay out plans for their camping trip. After finishing off some scrambled eggs, OJ, and French toast, the three friends part ways and agree to meet up later that night to start the studying that has piled up over the weekend.
I got to get this place cleaned up. Justin thinks to himself after Brad and Eric have left. Walking over to the couch Justin begins to pick up and fold the bedding from the night before. Mulling over the prior evening and Brad's comments on his escapade, Justin begins to feel his cock stiffen thinking back to seeing Eric in the shower and naked earlier in the morning. Walking into his bedroom with his arms full of the folded bedding, Justin puts it in the closet and begins to make his bed. Mmmmm, Eric slept here last night...Justin thinks with a pleased feeling. Reaching down to his pants, Justin rubs his cock and thinks about Eric's naked body laying in his bed sleeping and warm. Pulling out his stiffening member, Justin sits on the edge of the bed and strokes slowly thinking about Eric...the water falling off his body in the shower...his cock stiffening at Brad's recitation...imagining Eric's strong arms around him as they wrestle about the room...increasing the speed of his stroke Justin feels his balls tighten up as he begins to cum onto his chest and hand...after cleaning up his load Justin crawls into his bed and closes his eyes intending to rest for a moment.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This story contains adult sexual situations and issues. All of the characters portrayed in the story are adults above the age of 18 - they are graduate students for Christ's sake! Furthermore, many of the sexual scenes are of gay male sex. If you have a problem with this - first fuck off, second stop reading now. The copyright to this work remains exclusively with the author. Any reposting or any other use is prohibited unless prior approval is given by the author. The author may be reached at therunningman1974@yahoo.com. Feedback is appreciated as long as it is constructive. I hope you enjoy the story.
Chapter 3 -- Fall Break, Part 1
Over the next two weeks Brad, Justin, and Eric continue to hash out their Fall Break plans and study their asses off. In the mornings, they hit the gym and then head to classes. On Thursday nights, they go to bar review, Brad goes home with his sorority "friend with benefits," Trish, and Eric and Justin head back to Justin's for beers and a late night of drinking games. Everyone is happy - Brad is getting some and Trish appears happy with the situation too. She gets a hot guy on her arm that the other undergrad guys can't match and from what Brad says, the sex is dynamite in a china store. Eric and Justin get to spend a lot of time together which agreeable to the two of them...if for different reasons. It's a routine that works for the three of them and the two weeks fly by.
The school work gets done and on Friday afternoon they head up off to Guerneville with Trish and a few other friends from school. Six of their friends from school are coming up with them but in a separate car. Three girls -- Sara, Jessi, Liz -- and three guys -- Martin, Ari, Steven - besides the three of them
Justin had changed the camping plans somewhat after finding "a friend" that knew someone who had a vacation home on the Russian River he was willing to "rent" to Justin for a reduced rate. At least that is what he'd told his friends. After hearing about the house -- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, hot tub, and private dock on the river, his friends ditched the camping plans in a hurry. They were all looking forward to a week relaxing in luxury and tubing in the river. What they didn't ask Justin was how he had gotten a reduced rate or how Justin knew this "friend" -- all they were concerned about was for $50 each they could enjoy a week at what promised to be a fun location. Not that their lack of interest mattered to Justin, he'd been happy to have Jack fuck him a few times in order to shave two grand off the rental price. Thinking back on their evenings, still caused Justin's cock to stir in his pants. Jack was in his 40s but he was more fit than most guys in Justin's own age group and he was impressive in bed. To make matters even better, Jack had a fat uncut cock that he knew how to use like few men Justin had been with. That's always the nice thing about older men -- they have more experience and less hang ups. Justin thought while he helping his friends load up the car.
Trying to keep his mind off of how it felt to have Jack shooting loads in his mouth and ass, Justin kept going over all the possibilities the weekend presented. There weren't enough bedrooms to go around and Eric had offered to room with Justin. Two of the other guys had offered to sleep on the floor if necessary to make the trip work. Of course, Brad and Trish were going to fuck all week -- so nobody objected when they demanded their own room. Everyone knows that. The big question on Eric's mind was which of the three remaining girls he'd get to fuck first and he'd made it clear to Brad and Justin that any of them would do. Everyone has a girl except Eric and I...this should be interesting. Justin thought while helping Brad and Eric load the car.
"This is going to be great guys!" Brad says enthusiastically.
"Yeah, you're the one with the pussy dude. Eric replies in a conspiratoril tone while looking around to make sure Trish didn't hear him.
"Hey dude, not so loud, she's in the car!" Brad replies but clearly he's not mad. "I got to keep a good thing going."
"Ah she don't care man."
After packing up the car, the three guys climb in and head off for the two hour drive north to the house, where the others are meeting them.
"So you guys know the Russian River is homo central right?" Brad says from the back seat.
"What?" Eric replies sounding a bit shocked.
"Oh yeah man, its got more gay men then SF per capita."
"No way!"
"Yeah, all the old hippies moved up there after the "Revolution" died at the end of `Nam man! At least that's what my dad told me."
"So what guys." Trish pipes into the conversation sounding bored and unscandalized.
"It's not big deal, Honey. I'm just telling everyone."
"Well, what makes you think they'd be interested in you three anyway? Straight guys always assume a gay guy is after them."
With these two they'd be correct. Justin thinks to himself with a chuckle.
"Honey, don't get all upset now. You know I have nothing against gay guys."
"I know, but you still said it with a bit of scandal in your voice."
"So what does everyone want to do tomorrow?" Justin interjects, trying to change the conversation.
"Well, it's supposed to be 85 for the rest of the week. I plan on getting enough beer to last the week, inflating a tube and floating down the river `til I'm red as a lobster." Eric says with a big grin on his face.
"You got that right!" Brad adds in. I still cannot believe you got us this place Justin -- 4 bedrooms and a hot tub. We're going to live like kings."
"When are Martin and the others leaving?" Justin asks.
"Martin had to finish up his LW4L paper, they said they were going to head out after that." Brad replies.
"Thank god, I have that done!" Eric says. Those papers are pointless.
"Yeah, they really are. How hard can it be to write a memo. We don't need a whole damned class in the subject!" Brad says.
"Ok you three, enough school talk...I spy something green." Trish interrupts.
Navigating north through the beginning of weekend traffic, the four spend the rest of the afternoon chatting about sports, clothes (Trish and Justin mostly), parties, school gossip, and other topics. From the traffic on the interstate its pretty clear they are not the only ones thinking getting to the Russian River is a good idea. They arrive in Guerneville about three hours later -- hot, cramped in the car, and hungry. Heading straight for the house, the four agree that they'll just order pizzas for the night and after they settle in for a bit, run to the Safeway up the road and get some beer and other goodies. Martin and the others won't arrive until well after dinner time due to rush hour traffic.
Arriving at the house, all of them are impressed from the start. From the road it looks like a typical one-story ranch house. But once one is inside you realize its actually three and a half stories because of the slope of the hill. On the back of the house, which really is the front if one considers the river view, there are two decks overlooking the river. The largest deck contains an 8 person hot tub and stairs leading down to the dock abutting the Russian River itself. The back yard is mostly grown over with various wildflowers, a few redwoods, and various tall grasses.
"Wow this place is great Shrimp!" Justin hears Brad say as they all walk around the first floor of the place. "I guess the bedrooms are all on the other floors." Looking around the first floor, the four see that it is clearly for entertaining and contains a living room, dining room, kitchen and a powder room. Each of the rooms is reasonably well appointed with comfortable - if over stuffed furniture. Basically, what you'd expect to find in an upscale vacation home. It's nice but not entirely expensive. Out the sliding glass doors, opposite the entrance, the four see a narrow deck with a few chairs.
"Yeah, lets go get our bedrooms." Eric says walking over to the stairs and heading down. On the second floor, the four find a small rec room with a card table and some folding chairs, and on opposite sides of the rec room, two bedrooms with their own bathrooms. The biggest room is clearly the master bedroom suit with a king sized bed and a small sitting area. "We'll take this one guys!" Brad announces as he puts Trish's bag on the bed and drop his much smaller bag into an armchair in the room. The sliding glass doors in the rec room lead out to a large deck where the hot tub sits along with a large table covered by a canopy. Walking out onto the deck, Eric lifts the hot tub cover to see if the hot tub is on. Its hot and running. Fucking excellent. He thinks while going back into the main room. The other bedroom is just a bit smaller and contains a queen sized bed.
Continuing down to the lower level, Justin finds two large bedrooms with a common bathroom. They are larger than Justin's bedroom upstairs and both contain a double bed and a small day bed. "We'll take the other bedroom," Justin calls up the stairs. If I have to share a bed with anyone, I'm not sleeping in a double. Justin thinks to himself with a chuckle. Of course the thought of sharing a bed with Eric for a week has been giving him a stiffy off and on all day.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"The other ones not as nice, Shrimp?" Eric shouts down the stairs.
"No, they are only double beds."
"Ok, I got your bag bud." Eric replies down the stairs while putting their bags in the other bedroom.
Heading back up the stairs, Justin asks, "So you guys want to head to the store and get some booze?"
"If its alright with you guys, Trish and I are going to take a nap. She's really tired from the drive." Eric replies.
"Yeah, that's ok with me," says Justin, of course, knowing the second he and Eric leave, Trish and Brad will be fucking their brains out.
"I guess its just you and I, Shrimp." Eric says putting his arm around Justin and giving his shoulder a firm squeeze.
"Yup, I guess it is Eric." Justin replies while going into their room to get the keys to the car.
"Any requests?" Eric asks, while peeking his head in Brad and Trish's room.
"No, anything is a-ok for me. I'm parched guys." Brad replies.
Heading upstairs, Eric and Justin make their way back to the Safeway. "So how long you think we should give them," Justin asks with a laugh.
"I'm sure they'll work it out with out our help." Eric replies. "Besides I'm really sore, so the hot tub is calling my name."
"Oh hell yeah man!" Justin replies. Hurrying through the Safeway, the two load up on Miller Lite, chips, salsa/dip, and other junk food snacks they will want until they get back to the store. They even remember to ask the checkout clerk what who has the best pizza in town -- Andorno's.
Heading back to the house with their bounty, Justin and Eric enter the house and begin putting the beer and food in the refrigerator. Hearing some banging sounds through the walls, they both figure Brad and Trish are still fucking, so why not just unpack the car, order pizza and have a few beers until they are done. Calling Andorno's, Eric orders two large pizzas -- one "Pride of Petaluma" and a "North Coast" and a "The Works." It's enough to feed 12 people but with five guys, both figure its best to error on the side of caution.
"Hey Shrimp, lets go hot tub." Eric says after they are done packing the fridge with their grocery haul.
"Ok, that sounds perfect." Justin responds.
Heading downstairs, Justin yells through the door at Brad and Trish, "There is 70 bucks upstairs on the table for the pizza, if you hear the door bell go pay the driver."
"Ok." Is all they hear in reply along with a stopping of the rhythmic banging.
Walking into the bedroom, Justin sees Eric naked and rummaging through is suitcase. "I can't find my swimsuit, Shrimp." Eric says with a bit of concern in his voice. Justin cannot help but notice how buff Eric is nor can he not notice his fat cock hanging between his legs. Law school hasn't added any weight to this boy.
"Well shit man."
"Yeah, It's not in here." Eric replies looking up at Shrimp and openly watching him undress. "I guess I can just go naked." He says with a smirk. Damn, Justin has killer abs. Eric thinks wishing he had as defined a body as his friend.
"Its just the two of us, I don't care." Justin responds finally noticing Eric's open stare. He was totally just checking me out!
"Well if I go naked, will you?" Eric asks with a smirk.
"Yeah, I guess." Justin replies finally stripping off his boxers. "Go grab some towels from the bathroom. I'll go upstairs and grab a few beers."
"Ok, see you outside." Justin says as he heads up to get a few beers. Pulling off the thermal cover, Eric finds the hot tub at a warm 102 degrees. The people who rent the place must have their act together. Walking up the steps, Eric gingerly puts in his right foot. Feeling the hot water surround his foot and then his legs...cock...stomach...and finally his chest, Eric lets out a slow sigh of contentment. Best of all, I get to watch Justin walk from the door to the hot tub, butt ass naked -- he'll be so embarrassed.
Seeing Justin opening the door carrying four beers, Eric shouts, "For a short guy, you got a nice cock Shrimp."
Not really knowing what to say, Justin replies, "Yours isn't so bad either" with a laugh but still blushing. Climbing up the steps to the hot tub, Justin can feel the heat in his face and Eric's eyes on him. "You sure know how to put someone on guard." Justin continues blushing harder and moving the beers in front of his crotch.
"I'm just shitting with you Shrimp. I wanted to see what you'd do." Eric says while reaching up to grab a few of the beers so Justin can use his free hand to get in the hot tub. Climbing into the hot tub, Justin feels the hot water slide over his body as he sinks into the water. "Should we turn the bubbles on?" he asks.
"Nah, I am enjoying the soak." Eric replies taking a big drink out of his beer. "I am just getting fucked up all weekend man."
"Me too. It's going to be a fun time. Martin and the others should be here in a few hours." Justin replies finally fully reclining in the hot tub.
"We're going to be trashed by then!" Taking another big pull off of his beer which is now close to gone.
The two continue to chat over their beers -- talking about what they plan on doing for the next week, if there is any chance of getting with Jessi, Sara or Liz. Just as they are finishing their last beer, they hear Trish yell from the first deck, "Pizza arrived guys." Getting out of the hot tub, the two notice that the air has cooled off a little. Justin's eyes follow Eric as he is getting out, watching the steam rise off of his wet body. Damn, I got to get him out of my head or I'm gonna pop one.
Heading up to their room, the two men dry quickly, dress and head up stairs for pizza. Brad and Trish are freshly showered and have the pizzas laid out on the dining room table. They've already begun eating.
"I hope you guys don't mind, but we were starving." Trish asks.
"No big deal at all." Eric responds grabbing a plate and moving over to "The Works." Settling in, the four sit around and dig into the food.
"So how was the hot tub, guys?" Brad finally asks after eating a few slices.
"It was perfect." Justin replies.
"Yeah, they had it all ready to go when I pulled the cover off." Eric adds.
"Were you two naked down there?" Trish states with a giggle.
"Yup, I forgot my swimsuit, so Shrimp and I went naked." Eric replies taking a bite out of his pizza slice.
"Oh shit, I forgot mine too!" Brad shouts.
"Well, three naked guys is fine by me." Trish laughs. "If I have a few more beers, I'll probably be naked too."
"I'll tell you guys this, once we're done eating, I'm hitting the hot tub." Brad says finishing up his beer. Getting up from the table he heads into the kitchen, "Anyone need a beer?"
"I do." Justin and Eric reply in unison.
"Baby, see if you can find something to put some ice in, we'll just bring out a 12 pack to the hot tub." Trish asks.
"Yeah, great I idea, get on that Brad." Eric says with a chuckle.
After finishing up their dinner, the four head downstairs, strip and head to the hot tub. The three men are naked and Trish is in a skimpy thong bathing suit. Brad sets the beers and ice he rigged up in large salad bowl on the stairs after the others have all gotten into the water. Climbing in slowly he decides to sit on the edge of the tub and slowly ease himself in. From Justin's view point he can see right up Brad's legs -- his nuts are at full length and his cock is fat and hanging low. As if Eric naked wasn't enough.
"Ok, so who needs a beer?" Brad announces while reaching down and grabbing beers to pass out to the others. Of course, they all do. Luckily, Brad brought down a full twelve pack...three beers a piece should last them a while. Settling in the four friends talk and start to drink heavily. After about an hour, their partying is broken up by a shout from above.
"There you guys are, didn't you hear the door bell?" Martin shouts from the top floor balcony.
"Hey Martin! You guys finally got here! About time!" Three of the four shout back.
"Get down here and get in the hot tub guys!" Brad shouts.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Coming out on the balcony, Sara shouts down, "Hey guys, where are our rooms?"
"They are the bottom floor." Trish shouts up.
"Bring more beer...when you come out." Eric shouts with a laugh.
From inside the house, the four can hear bags being moved around and down the stairs.
After settling in, the six newcomers file out onto the second story deck. Jessi is carrying two twelve packs of beer.
"So what's going on out here guys?" Ari asks.
"What's it look like, we're getting drunk boys!" Brad replies.
"Come on everyone, get in." Eric adds. "The water is warm and there is plenty of room."
"The only rule is -- boys are naked." Trish adds with a laugh.
"What?" Ari asks. "No way." Martin shouts. "What the fuck?" Steven adds.
"Brad and I forgot our swimsuits, so Trish made a rule...only naked guys in the hot tub." Eric replies.
"No way guys...I ain't sitting with no naked guys." Martin retorts looking incredulous.
"Oh come on you big baby. I'll get naked if it makes you feel any better." Trish replies while rolling her eyes and beginning to undo her top.
"This is going to be a really fun weekend." Ari says with a grin and beginning to take of his shoes.
"You're not getting in there man, are you?" Martin asks.
Pulling off his shirt and pants quickly, Ari replies, "heck yeah man, what's the big deal?"
Climbing up the steps to the tub, Ari strips off his briefs and begins to get in the water. Justin gets a distinct impression he's in heaven. He's wanted to see Ari naked since the first time he'd seen him in Torts. He's one of the few Latino guys at school and he's also worked out impressively smart. At 5'11 he's also not short like most Latino guys Justin has seen around campus. A total package guy. Trying not to be too obvious, Justin sneaks a few peeks at his cock as he undresses. Its uncut and a little longer than average. Of course, proof is in the erection.
"Well boys, what are you waiting for...get in." Sara taunts them as she beings to strip. "Let's get this party started."
"Yeah come on guys, don't be pussies." Brad shouts splashing water at them.
With a bit more taunting and cajoling, all of them end up in the hot tub...and they are all naked. Eric is sitting next to Justin and Trish is on Justin's other side. With all 10 of them in the hot tub it's a pretty tight fit. The hot tub has room for them, but they are side by side and pressing the flesh. After passing around a round of beers, Brad settles back in the tub.
"Ok, so what have you guys been up to?" Liz asks.
"Just had some pizza and been drinking." Eric replies. "If you guys are hungry there is pizza in the fridge."
"We stopped in Petaluma." Martin replies looking sullen and taking a slug off his beer.
After a while, the 10 of them settle into conversations and begin to drink with abandon again. Every once in a while the conversation is broken by someone getting up and going to the downstairs bathroom but the beer flows freely and the conversation starts up quickly. Soon even Martin is clearly having a good time and is over the fact that he's naked with six other guys. In Justin's mind, he was probably more worried about being naked in front of the girls then really worried about being naked in front of the other guys.
"Hey who wants to play truth or dare?" Sara asks looking around the hot tub.
"Yeah good idea." Ari replies along with generally everyone else. "let's play "wuss rules guys."
"What's wuss rules?" Eric asks.
"Well rather than asking a question and if the person doesn't answer, you give them a dare. In wuss rules, the person picks either a truth or dare and if they don't do it, they are a wuss and they have to take the punishment."
"What's the punishment?" Justin asks.
"Well whatever we make it. But it has to be bad enough to make sure most people will take the dares. Of course, we can all vote if the person asks us to decide if the dare or question is too personal to be asked. If we vote that it is, they just have to finish their beer and we continue on."
"Sounds good to me guys." Eric says. After a short discussion they all agree that it would be a fun variation on the game.
"Ok so what's our wuss penalty?" Ari asks.
"How about if you refuse to answer the question or do the dare, you have to kiss a member of the same sex?" Jessi responds. Immediately there is a corus of No's from the guys in the group.
To which the girls basically reply, "Oh grow up. If you don't want to kiss a guy, then just make sure you don't wuss right?" After a bunch of cajoling, they all agree that the wuss penalty will be kissing a member of the same sex.
"You want to go first Sara since it was your idea?" Ari asks.
"Ok, Martin -- truth or dare?" Sara asks.
"Dare" Martin replies to everyone's oohh and aaaahhing.
"Ok, let's see. I dare you to get out of the hot tub and turn around slowly four times while we watch." Sara says with a grin.
"Ha, that's nuttin." Martin replies. Getting out of the hot tub he does exactly what he's been dared to do. He turns around slowly while they watch. Justin is quite impressed. While Martin does have the buffest body, he's 6'4 and has a nice sized cock. Overall, Justin might not pick him first, but he'd not turn him down either. Of course, watching the steam rise off his body doesn't help Justin keep his erection down either.
Climbing back into the water, Martin says, "Ok Liz, truth or dare."
"Truth." Liz replies.
"What's your bra size?" Martin asks to everyone's hooting and hollering.
"Oh that's an easy one, 34B." Liz replies. Looking at Justin, Liz asks, "Truth or dare?"
"Truth." Justin replies.
"Ok...let's think of a good one...at what age did you lose your virginity?"
"14" Justin replies.
"You dog!" Eric shouts. "I hear a story coming on...."
"Nah, this isn't story or dare...its Truth or Dare."
"Trish, Truth or Dare" Justin asks.
"Dare" Trish replies.
"Ok...I dare you to make out with Brad, until I tell you to stop."
"Sounds go to me." Trish replies as she leans over to Brad.
"Me too." Brad laughs as they begin making out.
Waiting until they've made out for a few minutes and everyone has gotten a good laugh, Justin finally says, "Ok, you can stop now."

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course, they don't just stop there but keep going for another minute or so until all the cat calls and splashing water get them to stop.
"So, I get to pick now." Trish laughs while thinking of a question.
Turning back to Brad, she asks, "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." He replies.
"I dare you to stand up." Trish says with a laugh.
"Hey no way, that's not fair." Brad says laughing and beginning to blush profusely.
"You accepted the dare, honey." Trish giggles.
"Come on guys..." Brad laughs. "What's the penalty if I don't do it guys?"
"If you don't do the dare you have to kiss one of the guys." Jessi replies with a laugh.
"Oh man...fine." Brad replies as he begins to stand up. Once he's standing his cock barely clears the surface of the water but its at full hardness and sticking straight out. All the girls let out giggles and ooohhhsss and pretty much uniformly all the guys voice their disgust at seeing Brad hard. Steven even shouted out, "Damn Brad how big is your meat?" As they all giggled and gawked.
Brad wasn't really embarrassed by his cock being hard. After all, he'd just gotten done kissing his girlfriend while they are both naked, he just didn't want to sport his wood in front of the other guys. He knew they'd be comparing his size to them and its just not something he wanted everyone to know -- he had a fat cock that put most guys to shame. After everyone had settled down enough for Brad to be heard, he asked, "Ok Trish, can I sit down now."
"Yes, you can Bradley." Trish replied with a giggle.
Taking his place, Brad begins to scan around the hot tub looking for who to ask his next question too.
"Steven, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." Steven replies.
"Have you ever done anything sexual with a guy?" Brad asks.
"Well, define sexual." Steven replies getting everyone to laugh again and a few to splash water his way.
"Oh, you're going to be a good lawyer someday Steven." Liz laughs.
"Well, I just want to be precise here," Steven replies.
"How about if you were with a guy in a room and either of you came...that's sexual. Fair enough?" Brad says.
"Well if that's your definition, then yeah I have. I jacked off a few times with a buddy when I was 14." Steven says.
"Homo." Eric shouts out but clearly kidding.
"Yeah you homo." Ari adds.
"I ain't gay. So I jacked off big deal." Steven says defensively. "Alright, Eric, Truth or dare?"
"Truth, homo." Eric shouts back laughing.
"Have you ever done anything sexual with a guy?" Steven asks.
"Yeah, I jacked off with a buddy too." Eric says grinning.
"Then who you calling a homo." Steven laughs back. Continuing around the circle all the guys ask each other if they've ever done anything sexual with a guy. All of them replied that they've jacked off with a friend at one point in time. Justin lies and says that's all he's done...but he really doesn't consider it a lie...well, maybe just a white lie.
After the jack off question, the questions become more and more sexual and more and more probing. The game also ends up morphing into a game of straight up Truth rather then Truth or Dare, but everyone is enjoying themselves and the booze is definitely loosening everyone's tongues and lowering their inhibitions. In the end, they are all drunk as hell and learning way more about each other's sexual experiences and bodies than they'd thought possible in an evening. For example, after Liz started the question concerning how many sexual partners each of them had, it came out that she'd had the most at 32 men in 25 years. They all also learned that while Brad has the thickest cock at 7" around, Steven has the shortest at 6" from the base of his shaft to the tip of his head, and lastly, that Ari had the longest at 8 3/4". Needless to say, the girls demanded proof. So Ari took Liz and Sara into the downstairs bathroom and showed them. According to their public statements, they only measured it...they didn't do anything else. The group also found out that Justin had had the most orgasms in one night -- 15 -- of course he was nineteen at the time and that Sara was capable of over 20 in one night with the right guy.
After the last beer is gone, the 10 begin to head for their beds dripping water all over the house because nobody had thought to bring towels. Clearly, the late comers are more sober than Brad, Trish, Justin or Eric but they are all so drunk, its certain nobody will be feeling well tomorrow. Alternately leaning on each other completely unconcerned that they are butt ass naked, Justin and Eric stumble off to their room. Eric because he's pretty damned drunk and Justin because he's enjoying the naked men and barely able to support Eric's weight. Once inside the room, Eric collapses down on the bed dripping water all over the covers.
"Hey man, dry off...you're getting the covers all wet" Justin shouts throwing a towel on top of Eric.
"I'm so drunk man, I can't." Eric responds slurring a few words.
Moving over to Eric, Justin grabs his arm and hauls him up, "Eric, dry off."
Laughing, Eric beings to dry himself off rather poorly, "Shrimp, I'm too drunk, come and dry me off Shrimp." Eric says with a drunken laugh as he falls back onto the bed.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Oh man, you're going to have everything wet." Justin shouts noticing the covers are getting wet from the water off Eric's body. He's a good deal more sober than Eric and the thought of sleeping in damp bedding is not appealing.
Holding up his towel, Eric says quietly, "Shhhhhh...don't yell Shrimp...people are sleeping...come over here and dry me off...I won't tell anyone."
"Man do it yourself." Justin says lowering his voice as he heads off to the bathroom to hang up his wet towel. After relieving himself, Justin returns to the room. Eric has finished drying himself off. His towel is crumpled up by the side of the bed. Walking over, Justin picks it up and returns to the bathroom and spreads it out on a towel rack. Slob. Eric is sprawled out in the middle of the bed asleep. His arm is covering his eyes and he's laying on top of the covers. Oh man, he's too hot for his own good. Justin thinks as he looks over Eric while walking to the bathroom. Eric's fat uncut cock is semi-hard and laying across his lower abs.
Returning to the room, Justin says "Ugh, Eric wake up." He gets no reply. "Eric, wake up." He says again this time trying to shake Eric awake.
Giggling Eric pushes back refusing to move.
"Move over to your side of the bed and you got to put on your PJ's Eric." Justin says. In the background, Justin can hear faint moans coming from Brad and Trish's room across the hall.
"Nah Shrimp, I sleep naked." Eric giggles and continuing to maintain his position in the middle of the bed.
Not wanting to argue and in the end happier his friend is naked anyway, Justin decides to focus his efforts on getting his friend to move over. "Come on man, you can't sleep in the middle of the bed. Get under the covers and move over." Justin says again shaking and pushing his friend.
"Ok...ok." Eric says as he moves clumsily over to his side of the bed and awkwardly getting himself under the covers.
Crawling into bed, Justin reaches up and turns off the lamp by the bedside and settles back into the bed. The sounds from the other room are getting steadily louder. Its pretty obvious Brad is pounding the hell out of Trish and she's enjoying it a lot.
"Shrimp?" Eric whispers quietly as he rolls over to face his friend.
"What?" Justin replies quietly,
"Can you hear those two?"
"Yeah, go to sleep." Justin replies.
A few minutes later, Eric asks, "Shrimp?"
"What?" Justin responds trying not to sound annoyed.
"Did you really jack off with your friends back in high school?" Eric asks.
"Yeah, you did too right?"
"Yeah, I kind of lied tonight though." Eric replies with a quiet giggle. Hearing his friends reply, Justin can feel his heart start to beat faster.
"Oh yeah?" Justin says rolling over to face his friend. "How so?" Oh man...here comes something good.
"I've done it more than a few times."
"Really?" Justin replies egging Eric on hoping he'll tell him more.
"Yeah, I had a few buddies on the football team and we used to jack off all the time together. It was so much fun." Eric continues as he tells Justin a few of the stories.
"Oh man, that's crazy." Justin can feel his heart racing in his chest. Jesus, is he coming on to me?
"I'd do it with you if you wanted to, I'm so damned horny." Eric continues on his breathing getting heavier. "Can you hear Brad and Trish next door...man, it's getting me really hot."
"You're drunk Eric...go to sleep." Justin responds kindly but worried his friend will regret it if they did anything in the morning when he's sober. Justin can feel Eric roll over on his back and begin to stroke his cock under the covers.
"Come on Shrimp. I won't tell anyone." Eric replies pulling back the sheets on his side of the bed.
Thinking the lack of privacy will deter his friend, Justin says, "Ok but only if you do it with the lights on."
"Yeah that's the spirit Shrimp." Eric says with a quiet laugh as he reaches up to turn on the light. I should have known better! Justin thinks to himself but in the end he just decides to go with the flow.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As the light floods the room, Justin can see Eric's cock is at full attention. It reaches nearly to his belly button and is fat. Rolling back onto the bed, Eric and Justin are side by side and almost close enough to touch. Now that its hard, Eric's foreskin is tight around the head of his cock and covers it to about the half way point. Pulling back his covers, Justin beings to stroke his cock while he watches Eric stroke his.
"There you go, Shrimp, stroke that meat." Eric continues with a husky voice slowly stroking his cock. For a while, the two sit silently and watch each other stroke. "You got a nice sized cock for a short guy." Eric says breaking the silence.
"Thanks man." Justin responds blushing. "Your cock isn't so bad either."
"It's big but I'm a big guy. You are small though and your cock is nearly as big as mine." Eric says stopping his stroking and watching Justin. "Just how big are you?" he asks.
"7, you?"
"8...but yours still looks bigger." Eric says. "In the end, they get the job done no matter what the size."
"I need some lube." He says as he gets out of bed and drunkenly walks over to his bag. "Man I am fucking drunk." Sitting up with his back on the headboard, Justin watches Eric fish around in his bag. Finally he sees his friend pull out a small bottle and move slowly back to the bed, his cock still at full attention and now glistening with precum. "This lube is fucking great Shrimp." Eric says climbing next to Justin. They are now close enough now that Eric's arm is touching Justin's. Justin can feel he is covered with a light sheen of cool sweat. Opening the bottle, Eric pours out a fair amount of lube onto his cock. "Want some?" he asks as he works the lube over his cock.
"What kind is it?" Justin asks.
"Wet Platinum -- it doesn't dry out." Eric says handing the bottle to Justin.
Justin has heard of the lube and even used it but he is curious how Eric, a straight guy has heard about it. "Where did you get it?"
"Down in the Castro."
"You went to the Castro for it?" Justin replies sounding incredulous.
"Shhhhh....people are sleeping Shrimp. Yeah, it's the only place to get it. Gay men got the best shit for sex dude. You should go sometime." Eric says with sincerity.
Laughing out loud at the private joke, Justin pours some of the lube on his cock.
"Like it?" Eric asks while watching his friend rub the lube down his shaft.
"Yeah its great." Settling back onto the bed, Justin watches his friend stroke his cock and imagines how it would feel inside his ass. After a while, he can hear Eric's breathing become heavier and deeper.
"You getting close?" Justin asks feeling his cock stiffen even more at the thought of Eric cumming in his ass.
"Yeah, pretty soon." Eric replies stroking his cock faster.
"I'm gonna cum, Shrimp." Eric says as he begins to stiffen. Justin can feel the muscles in Eric's arm tense up. Watching Eric's cock, Justin sees Eric's stomach muscles begin to clench and unclench as his orgasm takes over his body. After a few seconds, big watery loads begin to shoot from Eric's cock. They fly all over his chest and stomach and a few even land on Justin's chest. Oh fuck he can shoot. Justin thinks as he feels himself reaching climax. Thick white gobs of goo begin blowing out of Justin's cock onto his stomach. Collapsing back against the headboard, the two friends lay breathing heavily. Looking over at Eric, Justin is amazed to see his chest completely covered in cum. Eric's neck is also wet with sweat. Looking down at his own stomach, Justin notices Eric's cum on his chest because its clearly different than his own thicker whiter loads.
"Sorry I should have warned you." Eric finally says has his breathing begins to slow down. "I shoot buckets and I haven't cum in two days, so this was a bit bigger than normal."
"I guess so." Justin replies with a chuckle. He's never seen a guy cum so much...and he's been with a lot of guys.
"It normally really grosses girls out. Especially if they are giving me head and I cum in their mouth." Eric continues.
I would swallow every drop. Justin thinks as he gets out of bed heading to the bathroom to get a towel. Grabbing two hand towels he heads back into the bedroom. Eric is still sitting against the headboard, his cum covering his chest. Throwing a towel on Eric's face, Justin says, "ok sport, lets clean up and get to bed."
"This little thing isn't going to work Shrimp." Eric replies. "Take a shower with me and lets get cleaned up." Hopping out of bed, Eric heads into the bathroom and turns on the shower.
What the hell. Justin thinks as he drops the hand towel on the floor and heads to the bathroom. The shower in the bathroom is a stall shower and its not made for two people. Squeezing in, Justin is very conscious of the fact that they are basically body to body facing each other.
"Shrimp, you won't tell anyone we did this will you?" Eric asks blushing.
"Scout's Honor." Justin replies with sincerity but laughing.
"Cool, I've not cum that hard since school started." Eric says laughing at Justin's joke. "I know it sounds homo but I like cumming with another guy."
"It's cool." Justin replies as the two maneuver around in the shower to alternately lather up and then get under the water. Unlike the first time they showered together, Justin decides he's not going to protest Eric inadvertently touching him as they move around each other. They quickly finish showering and dry off in silence.
Crawling into bed, the two drift off to sleep quickly from the alcohol and the post orgasm relaxation. As Justin drifts off, he feels Eric roll over closer to him.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This story contains adult sexual situations and issues. All of the characters portrayed in the story are adults above the age of 18. Furthermore, many of the sexual scenes are of gay male sex. If you have a problem with this, please stop reading now. The copyright to this work remains exclusively with the author. Any reposting or any other use is prohibited unless prior approval is given by the author. The author may be reached at therunningman1974@yahoo.com. Feedback is appreciated as long as the feedback is constructive. The author appreciates donations at PayPal using the email account above. These donations are used to support the author's writing activities. I hope you enjoy the story.
Chapter 4 - Thanksgiving Break
The Invitation
Taking a seat across the table from Justin and taking a long pull off his beer, Eric asks, "So Justin, do you have any big plans for Thanksgiving Break?"
"No, I am just going to get some studying done." Justin replies unenthusiastically while shuffling the cards.
"What? Not going to visit your brothers?," Eric asks.
"Nah...Ben is in Germany and Jack is in Japan. I couldn't get a ticket that was inexpensive enough to visit either of them." Justin replies.
"Your brothers are Marines, right?" Eric asks.
"Yeah. Ben joined up after Jack did." Justin says. "What about you? What are you doing for Break?" Justin continues changing the subject off of his family.
"I'm going back home." Eric answers and then, getting a bright look on his face Eric asks, "Hey Shrimp, why don't you come and stay at my place?"
"Nah man, I couldn't." Justin replies looking down at the cards he's shuffling.
"Ah come on Shrimp. My parents won't mind at all. They'd be happy to meet you." Eric replies solicitously taking another big gulp of his beer.
"Dude, I couldn't get a ticket this late in the game anyway and even if I could it'd cost a fortune." Trying to change the subject, Justin says, "We're playing five card stud, two's are wild."
"Not a problem Shrimp whatever you want to play...and you're in luck. I just bought my ticket on United and I earned a companion ticket for free. We can use it and it won't cost you a thing." Eric replies excitedly. "Plus my brother will be down and we can hit the bars. It'll be kickin!"
"Man, I can't. I've barely started my outlines." Justin replies while dealing out the cards.
"Well then we'll study Shrimp. We'll bring Torts and bang out an outline over the week." Seeing Justin about to reply, Eric adds, "Come on buddy, you can't just sit here alone all week. Everyone is heading home Ð Brad, Trish, Sarah, Martin, Liz...everyone."
"Dude, I can't go. Can we just drop it and play some poker." Justin responds.
Taking a look at his cards, Eric says, "We are playin' Shrimp, we're playin. "I bet a buck." He continues while throwing down four blue chips.
"A buck! Got a good hand eh? I see your buck and raise you fifty." Justin replies with a smile as he throws down six blue chips.
"Growin' some balls are you Shrimp? I see your raise and I bet if I win you go with me for Break."
"Dude, that's not cool man. I can't go." Justin replies in a pleading voice.
"Come on buddy...you can go." Eric responds in an equally pleading voice but with a big grin on his face and getting up to get another beer.
"Eric I said drop it. Now what's your bet?"
"I told you my bet." Eric replies while fishing around in the fridge.
"That's not a bet...that's not a real bet I mean. Now bet." Justin replies as Eric returns to the table carrying four beers.
"Ok, I see your raise and I raise two bucks." Eric replies walking back over to the table. "But you got to give me a good reason why you won't go Shrimp. We'd have such a fun time."
"I meet your raise," Justin replies throwing four blue chips into the pile. "What you got?"
"Full house. Kings high. You?" Eric replies laying his five cards on the table with a big grin.
"Damn! Three Aces," Justin responds eyeing the beers and laying down a pair of aces and a two.
Reaching over Eric begins to gather up the chips. "Needing a beer bud? Justin asks sarcastically.
"Yeah, you're a bit behind, so I brought back four." Leaning back Eric chugs the beer in his hand.
"Four?" Justin shouts.
"Yeah, two for you and two for me." Eric says laughing slamming the empty bottle down on the table.
"Man, I can't drink that much tonight." Justin responds while grabbing one of the beers and twisting off the cap.
"Shrimp, you're just no fun tonight." Eric replies laughing and shuffling the cards. For the next half hour, the friends play five card stud or five card draw and chit chat about school, lifting, and girls from their classes.
Returning to their prior conversation, Eric says, "So, you have to give me a good reason why you won't go on break with me."
"Look, I want to go but I don't like just showing up on someone's front porch uninvited and it's the Holidays. You should spend time with your family. I'd just be a third wheel." Justin replies while shuffling the deck.
"Dude, my parents are NOT going to care and I'd love to have you over! Come on. Say yes." Eric says while getting up from the table and heading over to Justin's side with a grin on his face
His eyes following his friend, Justin begins to scoot his chair back. "Eric take your seat man."
Moving quickly Eric locks Justin in a bear hug and says, "Say you'll go."
Squirming in his seat trying to break away, Justin says "Come on man, last time we did this I found guacamole all over the house for two weeks."
"Say you'll go and I will stop," Eric laughs back. "You know you can't get free Shrimp."
Struggling harder Justin can feel Eric's hot breath on his back and his muscles flex as he struggles. Oh god, don't think about that right now... "Come on man, this is childish...stop."
"Childish is right but you're the one being childish, it's a free ticket, my parents won't mind, and I promise we'll study hard." Eric says controlling his friend easily.
"Ok ok I'll go...now let me go"
Releasing Justin, Eric carefully backs away with a big grin on his face. "Now that's talking sense," he says still smiling despite his friend's sullen look. Grabbing his beer from the table Eric says, "Cheers Shrimp."
"Cheers Eric." Justin replies a smile spreading across his face as he raises his beer and taps it softly against Eric's. I can't be mad at this guy. Justin thinks with a sigh.
Returning his beer to his mouth, Eric finishes off his last beer and head's to the fridge for more.
"Whew Justin, you're really getting strong." Eric says while flexing his arms on his way to the fridge.
"Working out with you and Brad is doing me good. I've gained close to 5 lbs." Justin replies.
"Wow! That's fucking crazy. I thought you were looking bigger than you were at the beginning of the semester." Eric continues from inside the fridge.
"Yeah, my chest has gained an inch."
"Sweet, that's impressive! I've just maintained man" Eric says from inside the fridge. Standing up and closing the door, Eric says, "Hey, let me see."
"Haha, my chest? You see me every morning dude."
"Come on, take your shirt off and let me see!" Putting two more beers in front of Justin and taking his seat across the table with his two.
"Nah, I'm not pumped up man...next time we lift you and Brad can have your own private showing," Justin replies with a loud laugh.
"What are these for?," Justin asks, looking down at the two beers in front of him.
"Those are for you to drink slow poke. So shut your hole and get drinking."
"Dude, I told you I'm not getting hammered tonight." Justin replies moving the two beers to the side of the table next to the one remaining from Eric's earlier foray to the fridge.
"Awe man, come on, you're being such a pill tonight...drink up."

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Eric you are driving a hard bargain. Forcing me to go to your place, pressuring me to drink. You give peer pressure a new meaning," Justin replies with a chuckle.
"Haha, so what you think Brad is up to right now?" Eric asks.
"Probably about this big," Justin replies, holding his hands apart about the size of Brad's cock.
"Good one man. Damn, that dude is so lucky." Eric says while adjusting his crotch.
That depends on which way he swings...Justin thinks to himself. "Yeah, he's got a hottie on his cock tonight."
"That he does. So when's the last time you got laid man?" Eric asks while taking another big pull on his beer.
"Oh man, its been at least a year." Justin replies lying.
"Holy Fuck! A year?" Looking under the table, Eric shouts, "your dick still there dude?"
"Yeah, its there man. You've seen it."
"Haha, yeah yeah yeah" Eric replies straightening himself up and feeling a bit dizzy as he grabs the table. "Whoa, I think I shouldn't do that again..."
"Well, you've had over three beers in the last 45 minutes man."
"True true, deal some cards man." Eric says while getting up and heading to the bathroom.
After Eric gets back, the two friends proceed to play cards and talk it up, about an hour later, Justin stands up with a big yawn and says, "Dude, we got to hit the hay. It's almost 2:30."
Catching Justin's yawn, Eric replies, "Yeah." Getting up from the table, Eric heads to the bathroom also.
"Hey man, I was headed here first, wait your turn." Justin protests while watching Eric enter the room.
"Dude, whip your cock out and piss, the pot is big enough for two." As the two arrive at the toilet.
"Eric, no way," Justin replies while watching his friend unzip his fly. "Come on Eric. I don't want to see you piss," giving Eric another firm push back towards the door.
"Shimp, don't make me piss on the floor," Eric replies, resisting Justin's push and making headway towards the pot; his cock in his hand.
"Ugh, I give up!" Justin replies throwing his hands in the air and exiting the bathroom.
"Haha, you pussy, won't piss at the same pot as me," Eric says laughing as he begins to urinate.
His back stiffening, Justin walks out of the bathroom. I'm too tired for his games! Justin thinks while rubbing his eyes. Heading over to the linen closet, Justin gets the bedding for the couch. Looking back at the bathroom, Justin still hears Eric pissing and he shouts, "You're on the couch tonight honcho."
"Ok, Shrimp," Eric shouts as he finishes up.
Putting the bedding on the couch, Justin heads back to the bathroom and squeezes by Eric as he heads out. "Thanks for the bed, Shrimp," Eric grins looking down at Justin as he passes by in the door.
Ignoring the thanks, Justin heads over to the pot and relieves himself. From the living room, Justin can hear Eric fumbling around making the bed up and then undressing himself.
Walking into the living room, Justin catches a glimpse of Eric's cock and torso as he pulls the covers up. "You have enough blankets?" Justin asks after he sees Eric situated.
"Yeah I'm fine, Justin." Eric replies while flopping around on the couch trying to get comfortable.
"Good Night," Justin says as he reaches over to the light switch and flips it off.
"You too Shrimp." Eric says.
God, he's got a cock on him. Justin thinks heading to his room. Undressing and pulling back the covers, Justin crawls in bed and turns off the bedside light. As the street light floods the room in a dull glow, Justin lays his head on the pillow and looks over at the picture on his night stand. The picture shows his parents and two brothers the summer before his parents accident, everyone is happy and enjoying a bar-b-que on the deck. Good night mom and dad, Ben and Jack. Justin thinks feeling suddenly feeling very lonely. Reaching out and picking up the picture to examine it closer for what seems like the 100th time, he feels a few tears begin to run down his cheek. We were so happy. Time and therapy have made his feelings bearable but not a day goes by that Justin doesn't wish his parents are still here, that his brothers were closer, or even that he just had another chance to tell his parents he loved them. You're going to wake up Eric, Justin thinks wiping away the tears in his eyes. Losing himself thinking back on happy memories, Justin stares at the picture and lets the tears stream down his face.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Are you ok Shrimp?" Eric asks from the bedroom door. He'd heard Justin crying when he got up to relieve himself again. Eric feels a certain awkwardness at catching his friend crying but he'd feel even worse if he just went back to the couch and ignored it.
Justin jumps in surprise at the sound of Eric's voice. Wiping the tears out of his eyes and turning his head on the pillow so his friend won't see him cry, Justin replies, "I'm fine Eric, go to bed," while trying to gain control of his emotions.
Eric can see the picture in Justin's hand. He's seen the picture before. It's the one of Justin's family taken the summer before his parents accident. "Oh, Shrimp. I'm sorry." Eric says rushing over to the bed.
"Its ok Eric..."Justin replies attempting to assure Eric that he's ok and making a weak attempt to push him away. Eric resists quietly and lifts Justin up while scooting underneath him. Holding his friend even tighter and laying his head back on the headboard, Eric listens to his friends gentle crying. He figures just being there physically is enough and decides he'll wait to see if Justin wants to talk. After an hour or so, Justin falls asleep with his head on Eric's chest; his sobbing reduced to occasional sniffles and hiccups. Eric has long since fallen asleep with his arms wrapped around Justin's torso and his chest damp with his friend's tears.
The next morning Justin awakens with a start; the memories of the night before rushing into his head. Oh man, Justin thinks to himself coming fully awake and realizing he's still wrapped in Eric's arms. Rolling over towards Eric to get the morning sun out of his face, Justin can feel Eric's even breathing telling him his friend is still asleep. Justin can feel Eric's thick cock pressing against his boxers and pushing against his own stiff cock. Oh man...his cock is huge, leave it to me to get a straight guy in bed by crying my eyes out. Justin thinks while trying to disengage from Eric's arms. Feeling Eric's arms pull him back onto his chest, Justin realizes that he's not going to be able to get out of Eric's arms without waking him. Resigning himself to the situation, Justin decides why fight it and lays his head back down on Eric's chest. Taking a deep breath, Justin breathes in Eric's scent which is a sweet mix of perspiration, Eric's deodorant and what has to be cum. Justin knows he's not going to get any sleep but watching Eric's hard cock in his boxers is not a bad job either.
The Plane Trip
Handing the flight attendant their boarding passes, Justin and Eric walk down the boarding ramp, proceed to find their seats and stow their carry-on wheelies and backpacks. They packed light, taking just a few changes of clothes in the wheelies and their computers, Torts textbooks and a few study guides in their backpacks. Both plan to focus on Torts and get a solid outline banged out before the break is over. If they accomplish that task, they will only have Contracts and Civil Procedure to focus on for the next two weeks before exams actually start.
Waiting for the plane to take off, Justin reads the day's Wall Street Journal and scopes out hot guys getting on the plane, wondering where they are headed. Vacation? Family? Eric relaxes with his iPod at full volume belting out Van Halen. Justin and Brad don't agree with Eric's choice as a favorite band, but everyone's tastes are different and he keeps his headphones on unless they are at his dorm room. Boarding is actually quick and largely painless. It's a Tuesday flight and they skipped out a day early from the start of Break, so much of campus is still holed up in classrooms. Just perfect...nice and quiet, I hate assholes who have to share their life story with the entire plane. Justin thinks to himself as the plane finishes boarding. The two still haven't talked about the event's of Friday morning. Justin woke up alone. Eric having left some time after Justin feel asleep for the second time. Justin didn't feel comfortable talking about it and Eric seemed eager to ignore that it had happened also.
Landing four hours later, Eric and Justin are met at the airport by Eric's brother Josh. He's a spitting image of Eric Ð same height, build and smile. They could be twins, Justin thinks only to be confirmed a bit later.
"Yeah, everyone thinks we're twins but we're actually born 18 months apart." Josh shouts from the front of the Ford Excursion he's maneuvering through Atlanta traffic.
"So how are the California girls?" Josh continues on not really talking to either of them in particular.
"Both of us wouldn't know, Josh. Justin and I ain't had any action. Ain't that right Shrimp?" Eric responds looking back at Justin from the front passenger seat.
"Yeah, all work and no play has made me a dull boy." Justin replies with a chuckle.
"Heck, and here I figured law school would be full of hot easy babes." Josh says disappointed.
"I wish, It is nuttin' like undergrad little brother...it is truly all work and no play." Eric says.
"So Josh, what do you do for a living?" Justin asks trying to change the subject to something less frat boyish.
"I'm an accountant." Josh says.
"How's that going?" Justin continues trying to sound solicitous.
"Its all right, it pays the bills...I'm going to do it for a few years and then probably head to grad school myself." Josh replies.
"Law?" Justin asks.
"Not really sure, I really liked economics also." Josh says.
"So Josh, got a girlfriend?" Eric asks interrupting the questioning.
"Nah." Josh replies while looking at Justin in the rearview mirror. Cute...he thinks.
"What about Jenni? I thought you guys were going strong." Eric asks.
"We were, but a few weeks ago she started getting all serious on me."
"Haha, little brother wants to sow his wild oats, eh" Eric laughs while giving Josh a punch in the arm.
"Hey man, I'm driving." Josh shouts back while trying to rub his arm but keep his right hand on the wheel.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Closing his eyes, Justin puts his head back and pretends to sleep while listening to the two brothers catch up and talk about old times Ð football, girls, boozing it up, college together. It turns out Josh was a solid quarterback and played in college a bit. Could these two guys be more alike? Justin thinks as he drifts off to sleep.
Feeling the car jolt as Josh puts the vehicle in park, Justin is jolted out of a steamy dream involving a guy in their Torts class. Josh and Eric are still chattering away in the front about girls from high school and what they are up to now. Looking out the window, Justin sees what has to be the largest house he's ever seen. It's a two story plantation style home but its clearly been blown up and overbuilt. Eric's parents have clearly done well for themselves.
"You awake Shrimp?" Eric shouts back as he opens the door and climbs out. "Let's get inside and introduce you to the `rents. It's almost time to eat."
"Yeah, I am getting ready. What about our bags?" Justin shouts through the closed doors.
"The help will get them." Eric shouts back while waiting on Justin to exit the vehicle. The help? Justin thinks as the three head to the front door.
Heading inside, Eric and Josh find their parents in the kitchen talking while supervising the making of dinner. Seeing their sons enter, the two parents rush over and give them both hugs and then introduce themselves to Justin. From their conversation, Justin finds out that the two are both successful real estate attorneys with a joint practice in Atlanta.
After a little more small talk, the brothers take Justin on a short tour around the house ending at Justin's room on the second floor. To his surprise, Justin sees that his bags have arrived while he was downstairs being introduced to Eric's parents.
As Justin expected, dinner went smoothly and was a surprisingly simple affair. The table was well set but simple with enough food for the five of them but not an excessive amount of food left over. The conversation flows freely and, despite the fact that everyone at the table is related to law, covers many topics and the law very little.
After dinner the three young men head back to the "Entertainment Room" at the far end of the south wing. Justin didn't think much would surprise him about this house but the "entertainment room" was definitely impressive and the use room is clearly an understatement. The "room" appears to be the size of many people's homes and at two stories tall, fills both floors of the end of the house. Oak paneling covers the walls and ceiling. A staircase leads up to the loft.
"Josh, give Justin the tour." Eric grins seeing the look of shock on Justin's face.
"Well Justin for starters..."and with that comment Josh leads Justin around the room pointing out the two pool tables covered with green velvet and looking to weigh some god awful amount as they walk by. In the middle of the room, Justin sees a full bar off to the right and a fooze ball table and a large heavy oak table that currently had an enormous puzzle being constructed on it to the left. The latter quarter of the room is filled with several overstuffed leather couches and chairs that frame a white marble fireplace. "Basically, any guy's wet dream." Josh says as he finishes off the tour.
His face covered in a big grin, Justin quips, "And your parents let you guys alone in here?" It's clearly a straight guy's fantasy room. The oak paneling alone must of cost a fortune.
"Oh yeah, we've had some killer parties in this room." Josh replies clearly pleased with himself.
"It's our room. Mom and Dad used it as the library when we were little but now it's all ours." Eric adds in at the same time.
"Holy cow!" Justin replies clearly speechless as he looks around the room.
"Hey Josh, pour us some vodka tonics, while I show Justin the media room." Eric asks, and then looking at Justin, "If this room has got you quaking, wait until you see the media room."
"Ok, bro, but don't start anything until I'm up there." Josh responds.
"Media room?" Justin asks.
"Yeah, where we watch movies. Follow me Shrimp." Eric replies heading off towards the stairs.
Both friends head up the stairs as Eric continues to explain the room and pointing out little gadgets Josh didn't show Justin the first time around. At the top of the stairs, Eric turns up the lighting revealing the loft. Four overstuffed but comfortable-looking couches, two on each side of an isle, fill the room. A large movie screen hangs on the far wall. Eight speakers are visible in the room. A projector hangs from the ceiling in front of the two.
"Almost done Josh?" Eric shouts over his shoulder and looking over at Justin, "Now Shrimp, THIS is going to blow your mind."
"It's blown man, its blown." Justin replies.
"Nah, I mean wait `til you see what this theater can do."
"Here we are guys." Josh says passing out the vodka tonics while leading the three guys off to take seats at the front of the room.
"Ok Shrimp, you ready?" Eric asks.
"As ready as I'll ever be I guess." Justin replies with a grin.
"Disk 42, right Josh?" Eric asks, picking up the enormous remote from the corner of the couch.
"Yeah that's a good one man." Josh replies as Justin watches Eric fiddle around with a small LCD screen remote.
"Ok guys. here we go." Eric shouts as the lights in the room dim and the lights from the projector light up the screen; first with a blue field and then the screen comes alive with white water rapids in all of its HDTV glory. The sound is perfectly timed and just as loud as in the movie theaters. Justin gives both guys a look of complete awe. Abruptly the movie stops and the blue screen comes back to silence.
"Show him the good stuff, Josh." Eric says handing Josh the remote.
"You know the numbers just as well as I do." Josh replies with a laugh while typing in the numbers 96 which appear on the screen in life sized enormity.
Looking back at the screen, Justin is overwhelmed with the sight of a cock thrusting in and out of a very wet pussy about 10 times life size. He is, also, shocked by the realism of the sound. It really sounds like two people are fucking right in front of the three men.
"Ah, turn that off..." Justin shouts above the soundtrack looking over at Josh and thrusting his hand in front of his face.
"A bit to much for you bud?" Josh replies with a grin shutting off the audio but not the video.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Holy crap guys! Porn is great but THAT was a bit much." Justin responds turning his head back to the ongoing video. "Don't you guys worry about your parents catching you?"
"Nah, the room is soundproofed and its our room. They never come over here." Eric replies.
"Dad had this wing remodeled just for us, so this wing of the house is pretty much ours. The door behind us leads back to our bedrooms. We just figured we'd wait until after dinner to give you the full tour." Josh chimes in.
"What's even better, Shrimp is the pool deck also has a hot tub and sauna. As long as we don't get too loud, mom and dad won't hear a thing." Eric says.
"I thought you guys said it was sound proofed?" Justin asks.
"This wing is Shrimp, but the pool deck isn't totally sound proofed outside their windows." Eric replies.
Taking his eyes off the video, Justin asks where the restroom is and heads off to relieve himself. When he gets back, Josh and Eric are downstairs at the bar. Justin sees another vodka tonic waiting for him. Oh boy. He thinks taking a seat at the bar. For the rest of the night, the three men talk and the vodka tonics do not stop. By the end of the evening, all three of them are pretty happy. At about midnight, they decide to call it a night.
Once in his room, Justin strips down to his boxers, grabs his toothbrush and facial cleanser and heads into the bathroom. Splashing cold water on his face, Justin begins to work in the cleanser. This place is a palace. He thinks as he bends down to rinse off his face. Hearing a knock at the door, Justin pauses from his efforts.
"Is it ok if I come in?" Josh asks through the door.
"Yeah, sure, I'm just getting ready for bed." Justin replies as Josh beings to open the door. Josh is in a pair of lounge pants and nothing else.
"Ok, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, but since we have to share a bathroom and all, I figured I should ask." Josh says as he saddles up to the second sink and beginning to wash is face. He's tightly muscled just like Eric but has a bit less body fat, if that's possible. They truly are amazingly similar.
"This bathroom can accommodate more than me easily" Justin laughs as his eyes scan the large room in the mirror and hoping that Josh doesn't see him checking him out.
"Yeah, it used to be ours but Eric moved over to the new room once mom and dad added on the rest of the wing." Josh says rubbing soap on his face. The two finish up while making small talk about the bathroom.
"You have everything you need Justin?" Josh asks as Justin heads back to his room.
"Yeah, I think so. That bed is going to feel like a dream. I don't think I've been this stiff since my first freshman year track practice."
"Long flight?" Josh asks, leaning against the bathroom sink.
"Yeah, that and I ran a few miles today before we got on the plane."
"If you like, I can give you a massage." Josh offers.
"Nah, but thanks." Justin offers hoping he doesn't sound as nervous as the offer made him.
"Ok," Josh replies disappointed and heading back to his room.
Was that a come on? Justin thinks as he heads back to his room and climbs into bed. The thought also makes Justin realize something else, he's found a difference between Josh and his brother, Josh did not badger him to do what he wanted even though he clearly was disappointed that Justin said no. Laying in bed, Justin can't get Josh out of his head. Might as well...fuck it... Getting out of bed, Justin pulls on his boxers and walks through the bathroom over to Josh's door He knocks softly and waits hoping Josh has not gone to sleep.
"Yeah?" Justin hears from the other side of the door.
"Is the massage offer still open?" Justin asks through the door.
"Sure man, give me a second to get some pants on." Josh replies.
Jesus! Naked would have been just fine. Justin thinks while sitting on the edge of his bed to wait on Josh. Once Josh appears, Justin is pleasantly surprise to see him wearing only the pair of tight boxer briefs. Justin openly stares at Josh's nicely muscled chest. As if earlier in the bathroom wasn't enough, Justin lets his eyes drink up the sight of Josh's body. He can see Josh's balls move in his pants as he walks over. Watching them flop around is mesmerizing. These two guys are gods!
"Do you want me to start on your chest or your back?," Josh asks.
"On my back is fine." Justin replies coming back to his senses. "Do you want to do it here on the bed or what?" He stammers.
"Yeah the bed's fine man," Josh replies as he climbs into the bed watching Justin roll onto his stomach. "The mattress is firm so it should support us both; as long as your comfortable."
"Let me know if you want more or less pressure," Josh says while moving to straddle Justin's lower legs.
"Ok." Justin replies.
Feeling Josh's hands beginning to work on his back, Justin tries to think about anything but the feeling of Josh's nuts pressing against his ass. Under Josh's firm kneeding, Justin can feel the tension leaving his shoulders and back in places he didn't even know he was tense. Josh's hands know right where to press and seem to magically seek out the knots of tension Justin built up during the flight and the last few weeks of school. Soon Justin feels himself relaxing and slowly drifting off to sleep.
Waking up the next morning with a start, Justin remembers back to the previous night and Josh's firm hands on his back. Oh shit...Justin thinks realizing he's naked in his bed. Fuck, what happened to my pants? Rolling over to the edge of the bed, Justin sees his lounge pants laying neatly folded by the side of the bed on the floor. Fuck, did he take them off? Justin thinks trying to remember back to the night before. However, the details of the night after the massage started are hazing and all Justin can clearly remember is asking Josh to give him the massage. Reaching back to his ass, Justin checks to make sure its not lubed up. Not finding any, Justin relaxes back into his pillow thinking of Josh while feeling his cock stiffen. Reaching down to his cock, he slowly starts to stroke his meat remembering how Josh's dick felt pressed against his ass the night before and how strong his hands felt on his back. Picking up the pace, Justin's mind wonders to Eric and all the times he's seen him naked...in the showers, on his couch, in his bed. Mmmmm...I got to get that cock in my ass. Justin thinks has he tightens his grip on his dick. Stroking his cock while images of Eric fucking him float through his head, Justin can almost imagine what Eric's fat cock would feel like inside him pounding his ass. He can imagine reaching up and rubbing Eric's chest and then reaching under his ass to stroke Eric's balls as he fucks his ass. Minutes later, Justin can feel his ballsack tighten up as he gets close to climaxing. Increasing his stroke and lightly squeezing his nuts, Justin feels his body tighten and his breathing quicken as thick gobs of cum shoot on his chest and neck.