Lawnmower/Motorcycle arousal?

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hollywood11.4";2341556 said:
my atv gives me hardons like you wouldn't believe all that vibration, makes ya cum if you ride it long enough. another thing that works for me and my muddin' buddies. our 4x4's have 44" super swampers and if you drive em on concrete long enough you are guaranteed to cum in your pants. oh and for the original question, yeah lawn mower gets me hard and horny i have to blow a load off when i get done

When I was a teen growing up on the farm my dad had this old 1960s GMC cabover engine grain truck with a GMC V6 "Toro Flow" diesel engine in it that vibrated like it was about to fly all to hell (which those engines had a reputation for doing). Every time I drove that thing the vibrations would make me rock hard and I would cum in my pants.

I was back home this year during harvest and drove that old truck a few times and it didn't happen, not sure if it is because I am older or because after I went off to college dad started having back problems and had a really nice air ride seat installed the cab.

Last edited:

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG! I though I was the only one.

I've gotten off with the lawn mower, weed whacker, and even my chain saw. The chain saw is actually very powerful with extremely strong vibrations, so resting the handle on my crotch between cuts makes me shoot in my pants in very short order.

Small engine tools are awesome!

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The vibrations from riding on a bus usually give me a boner. About a minute before I have to get off I usually have to plead to my weiner to go down. It usually does, but I've had to do the old 'hand in your pocket holding your wang against your leg' trick a few times.
Damn, all through high school I had this problem. Was tough getting off the bus pushing my shit into my waistband!

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in the 1970s my girlfriend used to get very turned on when riding pillion behind me on my Norton Commando. Those bikes shake like anything at low revs and smooth out as the revs rise. She'd squeeze me as it got good, and I could tell she liked it at around 2000-2500 revs, which was a very leisurely pace in top gear so could only be maintained for any length of time on quiet country roads. She never actually 'came' on the bike but would get very hot and bothered, and several times she got me to find a field entrance and stop because she was getting desperate for some cock.

zacr9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great reply guys....any more stories about what u get off on with vibrations? Any construction workers use a jack hammer and get the vibrations off them?

Reactions: nicnic

zacr9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its the vibration off the top handle of the mower......so its totally safe....surprised others not tried it....

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the leaf/grass blower does it for me after mowing when I blow all the cut grass off the driveway and patios and walkways. The thing vibrates like a gigantic vibrator on steroids. Get rock hard real fast once it gets going. By the time I get all around the whole house I've usually cum and filled my pants! Everything's going straight into the washer once the mowing is done so I just let the cum fly wherever down my pants.

D

deleted973884

I must be the odd guy cuz I ride a lawn tractor and a Harley and neither has gotten me hard.

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vibration often causes/assists arousal. This is how I typically get an erection:

lol

Have to admit, certain motions/vibrations - trains, boats, planes, etc - cause me to get an erection at awkward times.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
The vibrations from riding on a bus usually give me a boner. About a minute before I have to get off I usually have to plead to my weiner to go down. It usually does, but I've had to do the old 'hand in your pocket holding your wang against your leg' trick a few times.
Yes, the bus is good.
Riding the street cars in New Orleans does it for me.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Back in high school me and my buddy sat next to each other on the bus and the vibrations gave us both hard ons. We used to compare sizes-while leaving our pants on of course-and pushed them around and squeezed them and all sorts of don't ask don't tell things. His cock was about two inches bigger in size than mine was and he thought it was cool to show it off when we were gone on spring break. Also count me in on the push lawnmower handle vibrations. I always got hard from mowing the lawn with the handle pressing my cock and balls every time. Oh! Also I remember this one time working on a parks and rec job site when we were teens and this guy I knew was using a gas powered weed wacker and when I picked him up for break time it was extremely obvious he had a huge boner in his yellow nylon shorts because of the weed wacker. He knew he had one and smiled all the way to the pick up truck, like he was saying "yeah I got a boner that's gonna explode in a second, so deal with it!".

Reactions: Bigred12