Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh my thing is the orbital car polisher. You as are doing the car you start polishing the sides as you do you get the polisher about penis level and lean on it. The first time I did it was totally by accident as i leaned on it the vibration and position hit me just right it felt great i blew my load and cleaned the car at the same time

Reactions: titan1968
D

deleted136887

I have always had and am still riding big singles(thumpers) and do lots of long distance off road rides.
Have had and still have many pleasant hours of hardons on bikes.

Reactions: Barberseville

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ride a Ducati. The combo of riding commando in leather pants and the rumble of the v-twin, easily gives me a boner.
OWWW! I've never gotten an erection from riding any bike (OK, I've never owned a Ducati, LOL), but the thought of having my dick harden behind race-grade leathers, WHILE SEATED, makes me cringe in pain. I have big enough problems with sitting down on a sportbike unaware that my dick had gotten itself folded around in some way and getting pinched by my denims.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The vibrations from riding on a bus usually give me a boner. About a minute before I have to get off I usually have to plead to my weiner to go down. It usually does, but I've had to do the old 'hand in your pocket holding your wang against your leg' trick a few times.

Though I was the only person that happens too... Woohoo some mornings I'll just go finish up when I get to the office.

Reactions: P.B

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first 'bigger bike' was a 750 Norton commando I got from my brother.

I'd get a nice buzz from it, just like riding horses. But Harleys---riding behind---kinda rocking my cooz against my guy--when I don't have to be careful not to wreck---that gets me off!

We went for a long one a week or so ago---and he was wearing his wool hunting pants, loose fit. And I'd cut the bottom out of his left hand pocket, as I am a leftie---I had him thrummin' for about an hour.....we decided to stop in P-burg and get a room.

This guy----he's gonna be special! I've been teaching him control and we're working on how he can learn to orgasm w/o ejaculating---I could lead him thru a burning barn by his dick, but respect him too much not to treat as an equal.

after the torturous ride, (not for me, I came about a dozen times~~)I gave him a full body massage, then a 'genital centered' massage, then deepthroated him. I felt his first orgasm of the nite should be totally 'all about him" he's a really nice guy and has an absolutely lovely cock~~

SSimon

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. I am very much aroused by mowing the lawn, especially with a ride-on mower. The best is freeballing on a mower that has a soft seat like mine. Sinking in the seat with a nice bulge is a surefire way to a nice boner! You can see I have a soft mower seat! mowerseat.jpg
mowerseat2.jpg

Reactions: abattist

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could we change the motorcycle/lawnmower into other things then maybe a few of us girls could answer this question?
I've always wanted to ask: Is the legend of the washing machine on the spin-dry part of the cycle true? (I'm a man, do my own laundry, but it never appealed to me.)

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Both my motorcycles have a "Sweet spot" in a different part of the rev range to each other and my big bike will do some really good vibes if I pick up the throttle in top gear from really low revs. Boner but not orgasm material.

When we were teens me and my mate found a cheap thrill where we'd ride our pedal bikes along one particular road that had been resurfaced. It had a solid white edge marking with a heavy build of paint; into ripples. I guess it was to alert you if you veered towards the curb but on a mountain bike it was a right good bollock massage.

I saw someone respond about getting arousing vibrations on buses. This was definitely a thing for me in the nineties when our city still had 1970's (!) Leyland double deckers. If you sat upstairs everything would start rattling when the bus was stationary and then when it moved off the transmission would take up the slack. Everything was rattling in different directions and different frequencies, seats, hand rails, windows. There were occasional stories about windows dropping out. More innocent era!

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This reminds me a couple years ago, when my then 19 year neighbor would come over to mow my back yard to return (non-sexual) favors I have often done for him, as his father was out of the picture. With my fenced-in backyard, he would just show up wearing only his sagging light colored basketball shorts and run a power mower for about an hour or so, always ending up drenched in sweat. This meant his shorts were often more than semi-transparent , and I would be out there during this time to check on his progress and the state of his shorts. There were a number of times his crotch was totally soaked and clinging to definitely a more than adequate cock. BJ (this kid) didn't have any qualms about reaching down and shaking off his creamed equipment, and just teasingly grin at me. Believe me, I had to always restrain myself and push my hardon down my shorts. Haven't seen him around lately, but the images of his mower-powered ejaculations are still fresh in my memory.

traileroperu

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In fact, no one has taken truckers and bus drivers into account when they drive with large steering wheels, the kind that go into the crotch.

For my part, I like to masturbate while driving in this way, the steering wheel of my car hits my crotch very hard masturbating, depending on the bumps in the road, I can rub my dick, my glans and my balls. The best thing is when it vibrates, it fills my balls so much that I could fill a swamp with them at the end of the day.
Buenas Vibras (Original).mp4

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember riding a tractor, as a young man, and the vives making me get raing hard-ons. I'd stop and the end of a row in the field and jack off. I'd do this several times a day. Wish my dick would get that hard and recover that quickly now