Lazy ass poor people

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Oh yes....I did. I went back and read his post again. After reading his signature where he quoted Sarah Palin, I sort of figured it out. I'm a huge fan of sarcasm so I definitely should've picked it up. Being still somewhat new here, I'm still figuring out everyone's personalities (at least those that frequently post).

But again...I do apologize to Senor for shooting too soon, especially if I offended you. As I'm sure any of us guys know, shooting too soon is never a good thing...:frown1:
I appreciate the sentiment little brother, but you have not offended me, nor would I consider it significant if you had. Having some understanding of, and affection for you both, I find myself in an intermediary position here. If that is presumptuous of me, so be it. I see nothing wrong with promoting peace in the family.

Rubi can certainly fend for himself much better than I can on his behalf. You have the enthusiasm of youth, which can be a problem as well as an asset. I know you both to be well-intentioned. I also know no one is perfect, lord knows I have stumbled more than once in my short busy time here. Again, if it were I, I would address my sentiments to the good Senor directly.

Sometimes shooting too soon is fine, especially if you can follow it up with a better shot. :cool:

I appreciate the sentiment little brother, but you have not offended me, nor would I consider it significant if you had. Having some understanding of, and affection for you both, I find myself in an intermediary position here. If that is presumptuous of me, so be it. I see nothing wrong with promoting peace in the family.

Rubi can certainly fend for himself much better than I can on his behalf. You have the enthusiasm of youth, which can be a problem as well as an asset. I know you both to be well-intentioned. I also know no one is perfect, lord knows I have stumbled more than once in my short busy time here. Again, if it were I, I would address my sentiments to the good Senor directly.

Sometimes shooting too soon is fine, especially if you can follow it up with a better shot. :cool:

LOL I think we're misunderstanding each other. You=Senor. My bad...I should've made that a lil clearer. But yes, I sent my apologies to Senor himself. We've exchanged friend requests and all that good stuff. It's all good :biggrin1:.

And now for our flashback moment of the day...

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Save the pox for the real horse...:bling1:
edit
Anyhoo...has anyone else noticed that a lot of these kinda "posters" do their posting really late at night? Like when most of us are actually sleeping? And they always just happen to have agreeing posts...hmmm

Just an observation.:wink:

P.S. I hope that senor's post was really supposed to be sarcasm...

Oh, therarity of it all! Don't know about the other folk on our dear big pee pee site, but I live a time zone somewhat ahead of most (except my hilarious UK pals, and I'm still a bit ahead of them as far as sunrise is concerned). And then there are moments like this one where I'm awake, in pain 'cause the damn knee is a throbbin' and I cannot sleep (but miles to go before i . . . etc.).

OK, never mind. It's just a big cosmic plot! :smile:

D_RAND0MNESS

Account Disabled
Media

Oil is "spiritually important to America"?? What the Hell is that supposed to mean??!!

Oil was put on this earth for a reason. God has a plan for everything. Animals can't use oil, so who do you think it was intended for? We have an endless supply of oil that was intended for people to use. When God created the earth, 5,000 year ago, He intelligently designed a world that was perfectly suited for Americans. It drives our cars and our economy. We should build more oil pumps to boost our economy and keep us prosperous. The global warming alarmists haven't proven that global warming exists or that oil can even cause it. Besides, why would God put oil on Earth for Americans if he didn't think that if was safe? Grow up people!

Locusts are a plague. They were created to eat crops--the same kinds of crops that are used for so-called "alternative" fuels. Why not rely on oil and not suffer the wrath of plagues?

Yes, oil is spiritually important. Sarah Palin said so herself. We need oil to feed our families and fight the Holy war. Without oil, we would die.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Oil was put on this earth for a reason. God has a plan for everything. Animals can't use oil, so who do you think it was intended for? We have an endless supply of oil that was intended for people to use. When God created the earth, 5,000 year ago, He intelligently designed a world that was perfectly suited for Americans. It drives our cars and our economy. We should build more oil pumps to boost our economy and keep us prosperous. The global warming alarmists haven't proven that global warming exists or that oil can even cause it. Besides, why would God put oil on Earth for Americans if he didn't think that if was safe? Grow up people!

Locusts are a plague. They were created to eat crops--the same kinds of crops that are used for so-called "alternative" fuels. Why not rely on oil and not suffer the wrath of plagues?

Yes, oil is spiritually important. Sarah Palin said so herself. We need oil to feed our families and fight the Holy war. Without oil, we would die.

Excellent post, as always, RAND0MNESS.

One detail.

You say God created the earth 5,000 years ago.

James Ussher, who was an archbishop and whose word I guess would therefore be pretty immutable, said that the Earth was created on October 23, 4004 BC.

By my reckoning, that would be more than 6,000 years ago.

Are you by any chance a Baptist? I know their calculations are different (some of them).

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Okay so now I know you are just trying to rile people up. Your act is getting tired. 5,000 years old? Seriously?

D_RAND0MNESS

Account Disabled
Media
Okay so now I know you are just trying to rile people up. Your act is getting tired. 5,000 years old? Seriously?

Any good Christian doesn't believe in this dinosaur nonsense. I'm not a literal creationist in that I don't believe that the Earth was created in 7 days. I do, however, believe that the earth was created 5,000 years ago and that everything had an Intelligent Design. This whole dinosaur, monkey, Darwin stuff should not be taught in schools. We should burn these books and get rid of the Nazi regime that forces our poor school children to read them.

Excellent post, as always, RAND0MNESS.

One detail.

You say God created the earth 5,000 years ago.

James Ussher, who was an archbishop and whose word I guess would therefore be pretty immutable, said that the Earth was created on October 23, 4004 BC.

By my reckoning, that would be more than 6,000 years ago.

Are you by any chance a Baptist? I know their calculations are different (some of them).

I guess that you agree that no creatures roamed the earth millions of years ago because the Earth didn't exist! The Bible doesn't even mention dinosaurs. Oil comes from petroleum, not dinosaurs. It's heresy to suggest otherwise. Where did this October 23 date come from? We know that the Earth was created 5,000 years ago, but we don't really know the exact day.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well done, Random guy. You had me going there for awhile with your infallible Biblical authority, holy petroleum and whatnot, but I figured you out. In less than a day actually, I was just waiting for you to resurface. No regrets, you actually gave me an opening to make a some points I've been wanting to get out there.

Take a deep breath, fellow Libs and Progs. Random is a fraud - from his stupidly smiling mug to his absurd pronouncements, backed by the authority of Jeezuhs, Sister Sarah, Coulter Cunt and Butthole Bobbie Barr - he's here to rile. I am quite sure of this, and my spirit guides confirm. I don't know what you call him in internet forum parlance, me being new to the game and all; but trust me, he is not what he appears to be, nor is he as dense as he would have you think.

I'm not entirely sure what his game is. Whether he is a fellow sympathiser playing an ironic game, whether he is a bright but socially retarded juvenile amusing himself in the family basement, whether he is a right-winger here to disrupt serious and well-reasoned debate, whether he is politically detached and just delights in the absurdity - I cannot say with certainty. I have my suspicions, and suspicions of who he actually is elsewhere, but I'll keep those in my pocket for now.

Have no doubt my friends, Random '0' is laughing while he pokes sticks in your eyes. I suggest everybody unknot your undies, give him a high five if you want, and then refrain from responding. Kudos to you Random, it was funny while it lasted. Your mistake was taking it a bridge too far.

:cool:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We should burn these books and get rid of the Nazi regime that forces our poor school children to read them.

Was this a Fruedian slip? The Nazis were the biggest book burners of modern time. It's sweet of you to hearken back to those wonderful days were intellectualism was violently stamped out. Me thinks you have a soft spot in your heart for Joseph Goebbels.

The Bible doesn't even mention dinosaurs.

The bible didn't mention electricity, differential calculus or quantum mechanics either idiot.

You obviously don't believe in those either right?

Oil comes from petroleum, not dinosaurs.

You cease to amaze me with your statements.

Petroleum is a fossil fuel. Fossil fuel comes from the anaerobic decomposition of dead organisms.
Although in your defense, scientists do not think that the world's oil came from dinosaurs. The organic materials that we derive petroleum from actually comes from algae and zooplankton.

And I suppose all of those dinosaur bones were created by the museums as an elaborate communist hoax right? lol!

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any good Christian doesn't believe in this dinosaur nonsense. I'm not a literal creationist in that I don't believe that the Earth was created in 7 days. I do, however, believe that the earth was created 5,000 years ago and that everything had an Intelligent Design. This whole dinosaur, monkey, Darwin stuff should not be taught in schools. We should burn these books and get rid of the Nazi regime that forces our poor school children to read them.

I guess that you agree that no creatures roamed the earth millions of years ago because the Earth didn't exist! The Bible doesn't even mention dinosaurs. Oil comes from petroleum, not dinosaurs. It's heresy to suggest otherwise. Where did this October 23 date come from? We know that the Earth was created 5,000 years ago, but we don't really know the exact day.
You are so clueless that you fail to see that Rubi is goofing on you, you poor simple minded waste of flesh.
Since you fail to accept what science and reason has shown please do us all a favor and walk to the edge of this flat planet and jump off.