"Lazy" Sex

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Since it's Sunday here and I think most of us would like to believe the weekend is for this sort of thing...

What do think about "lazy fucking?" i.e. sex you really want to have, but you're just a bit physically tired from a long day, exercise, lots of previous sex :biggrin1:, that type of thing!

I am not sure why, but I've given it some consideration and I must say I enjoy it quite a bit. There is just something that appeals to me on a primal level when it comes to sex even at the point of physical exhaustion. I also think it makes for some interesting dynamics in terms of position choice, or even stance within the position. For example, my fuckbuddy and I sometimes like to hook-up after we go to the gym, so we're naturally buzzing with endorphins but a bit burned out after... and in a position like missionary, I really enjoy it when he's tired of suspending his body with his arms, and will naturally let it fall against my body, or go down on one arm which changes the angle of penetration -- stuff like this can have some very refreshing and pleasurable consequences. I also know he enjoys the me on-top positions when I am a bit wasted away because I tend to be a bit less pert on-position, and often let my body hang lower against his more, or just grind constantly out of laziness to avoid working my thighs and calves. :laugh2:

Thoughts? Or am I alone on this one?

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex you really want to have but are really tired is often the best sex. I have to agree Paigexox. If fact wouldn't Kamasutra be called "lazy sex"?

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I guess it depends on your mindset and physical status going into it, but yes Kamasutra could be seen that way. After all, it strives to be the most efficient (and sensual!) when approaching the "task." :smile:

Lotus position!

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to feel slow and sensuous sex with lots of deep kissing, touching and looking into your partners eyes is the best so I might be bias. lol

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lazy sex can sometimes be the best sex ever. Nice slow deep strokes with lots of attention to detail. The yabyum (the picture in my avatar) is one of our favorites. A version of this is using one of those video rockers. She sits on top, facing me and we rock back and forth.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Well I am glad you two share my sentiments. Even something as simple as remaining in the position after orgasm and staying there until you're ready to resume coitus in that exact pose can be very intimate, and comes across more like a cuddling interspersed with sex, rather than sex and then cuddling. A cuddlefuck, so to speak. (might be coining a phrase there)

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess it depends on your mindset and physical status going into it, but yes Kamasutra could be seen that way. After all, it strives to be the most efficient (and sensual!) when approaching the "task." :smile:

Lotus position!

now you're talkin'...nothing better than hours of well-paced sensuous connection...

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can more than enjoy whatever term we call it - lazy sex, sex when exhausted (physically, emotionally, etc.), and definintely also love sex that goes and goes and goes....I'm thinking of some combination of late-night hook-ups, early experiences with or without partying, but those experiences that seem to go all night where you literally almost go into sleep or nearly fall asleep only to stir again for more!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes the all-night and 'let's do it again' into the next day sex is definitely my favorite way to waste a weekend, or a vacation. :) We take breaks for tea or snacks or baths and just pickup again in any room of the house. So relaxing and intimate.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always preferred the spooning position (guy from behind) for lazy sex.

If you are both too tired to fuck, you can always lie side by side and masturbate together.

DrJekkyl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paige i totally understand what you're talking about. sometimes you wanna just bang without going through the whole thing...the prep, getting in the mindset, the foreplay, etc. it makes the sex a bit utilitarian--which can turn out to be hot and some of the best sex you can have because of how raw it is. big fan.

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to talk my g/f in to it a bit, but she seems to love it when we start. Spooning and the yabyum (above), or reclining against the bedhead, are my favourites.

Oral is also great when you're tired.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, gotta admit I love love love lazy sex. With a female partner, face to face on our sides with one of her legs over mine, you can kiss and move fast or slow or even stop and pick it back up again. It's easy to reach her clit, too. With a male partner, having him spoon in front of me and I can hold him, fondle him, and play with his cock and balls while I'm inside his ass. Great way to spend a weekend afternoon.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last 2 posts reminded me that grinding the badckstop can be better achieed through lazy sex to begin with. Pop the cockhead in that space, and just mve ever so slightly, the sensation magnify themselves.

Subtleties like that are completely gone when you're slamming it home.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Paige i totally understand what you're talking about. sometimes you wanna just bang without going through the whole thing...the prep, getting in the mindset, the foreplay, etc. it makes the sex a bit utilitarian--which can turn out to be hot and some of the best sex you can have because of how raw it is. big fan.

Exactly :biggrin1:

And you're apt to try different things under that mindset, so it can be a fun sexploratory adventure!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pop the cockhead in that space, and just mve ever so slightly, the sensation magnify themselves.

You are doing bad, bad things to me tonight . . .

Regarding lazy sex, I DO like it, I really do. Especially for moments like those RawDog so aptly described. But I just end up wanting to be fucked really, really hard. I can't help it. And I get frustrated if I've gotten all horny and orgasmy and can't have it. So I'm gonna vote no for lazy sex. Not unless he can end it with a hard, hard fucking.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regarding lazy sex, I DO like it, I really do. Especially for moments like those RawDog so aptly described. But I just end up wanting to be fucked really, really hard. I can't help it. And I get frustrated if I've gotten all horny and orgasmy and can't have it. So I'm gonna vote no for lazy sex. Not unless he can end it with a hard, hard fucking.

Typically after about 15 to 20 minuites of the lazy stuff, the gooey milky stuff just collects on my shaft and I have to use it for the hard stuff for me to cum in the end anyway.

Can't let the girly goo go to waste.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My fuckbuddy has much the same mindset as subgirrl. No matter how appealing it sounds at the beginning to have long, luxurious, sensual, intimate, slow sex by the time we've been going at it for fifteen minutes or so she gets so horny that she loses control and can't help but whip into a frenzied session of hard, fast fucking.