"Lazy" Sex

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
My fuckbuddy has much the same mindset as subgirrl. No matter how appealing it sounds at the beginning to have long, luxurious, sensual, intimate, slow sex by the time we've been going at it for fifteen minutes or so she gets so horny that she loses control and can't help but whip into a frenzied session of hard, fast fucking.

You should really convince her to abstain from the hard finale at least once. Part of what makes a truly mind blowing orgasm at the end of a slow sex session is that you never fully give in to your carnal desires -- something is left out all the way along as you deny yourself the fast and aggressive end. However, when you finally do get to reach climax through that slow and gradual build, it's just that much sweeter because your not in the "zone" you're both so accustomed to.

The issue with talking about this stuff is it makes me horny

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Typically after about 15 to 20 minuites of the lazy stuff, the gooey milky stuff just collects on my shaft and I have to use it for the hard stuff for me to cum in the end anyway.

Can't let the girly goo go to waste.

Makes great water based axle grease.... :>

Okay, maybe not. But remember what I said about slime balls? No better way to work off the lather by stirring up the pot into a boil. ;> It will "flash off" if you're going at a good clip. :biggrin1: Lazy sex at a relaxed pace and slowly coming to a crest in obtaining an orgasm has been some of my better times spent with someone... *blush*

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fuckbuddy has much the same mindset as subgirrl. No matter how appealing it sounds at the beginning to have long, luxurious, sensual, intimate, slow sex by the time we've been going at it for fifteen minutes or so she gets so horny that she loses control and can't help but whip into a frenzied session of hard, fast fucking.

Well then, why not just tie her up first?

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
The only downside of lazy sex is, it usually tends to be unbalanced.
I mean: if we're both tired, why the man is expected to deliver his very last energy, while the woman can just lay happy and still, enjoying the view and the slow build of pleasure?

I don't really like when the woman seems to be sleeping, motionless and calm; moreover, I have the weird impression it can easily become an habit.

As for subgirrl, in the end I often love to fuck hard, and she loves it too. So, it's hard for me to consider it 'lazy', at least on my part.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Typically after about 15 to 20 minuites of the lazy stuff, the gooey milky stuff just collects on my shaft and I have to use it for the hard stuff for me to cum in the end anyway.

Can't let the girly goo go to waste.

*whimper*

Yep, that's me :biggrin1:

You should really convince her to abstain from the hard finale at least once. Part of what makes a truly mind blowing orgasm at the end of a slow sex session is that you never fully give in to your carnal desires -- something is left out all the way along as you deny yourself the fast and aggressive end. However, when you finally do get to reach climax through that slow and gradual build, it's just that much sweeter because your not in the "zone" you're both so accustomed to.

Slow, gradual builds are fine for me as long as I DO get it hard at the end. If I don't get it hard, I'm frustrated and needy until I DO get it. Slow and lazy sex is really just a tease for me. Sure, I orgasm. But they aren't the fantastically intense orgasms that I crave.

Okay, maybe not. But remember what I said about slime balls? No better way to work off the lather by stirring up the pot into a boil. ;> It will "flash off" if you're going at a good clip. :biggrin1:

Either that or you'll create a whole lot more and just make everything messier :biggrin1:

Well then, why not just tie her up first?

You think THAT'S going to help? That would only make me hornier - watch out when you let me go again! I'll be all over you for the rest of the day until I get what I need.

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think there needs to be a distinction made between lazy sex, and slow love making. If your having lazy sex... throw lazy into anything and it simply can not be better. Lazyboy is the exception because its where you sit down and risk becoming a fat ass. Slow love making can last a hella long time, but it doesn't imply lazy by any means. Can burn more calories, take more effort than a quick hard fuck, and you can always adjust the pace at will. More passion, less of a rush, and more attention to detail can seem lazy at points but in the end be mind blowing. Quick hard fuck and lazy sex are extremes, why not take the best of both worlds?

D_HermanSmellville

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Having gone over and reading this whole thread, especially the first post has done it to me too.

Lazy dog is a fave here.

Last edited by a moderator: