LBSG!

gigantikok: Hmmmm,

I wonder why there are no large breast support groups...

AnonyMs: I think it is because breast reduction surgery is available.

If you are naturally well endowed and the size of your breasts are causing problems (back aches, sores on your shoulders and under your breasts, etc), then you may go to the doc and get the prob taken care of - insurance will even pay for it.

If you are not naturally well endowed and want to be, then again you can go to a doc and become as large as you want to be. If you end up wanting to reduce that, you can.

As there is no surgery available to reduce the size of the penis, men who are well endowed have to learn to live with what they have.

Donk: Once again, bilbo beat me to the cheap bra joke. :)

wondering: I have heard that Howard Hughes once hired a group of structural engineers to design a bra for Jane Russell. That would be a Large Breast Support Group if ever there was one. I certainly would have liked to have been on the team in charge of the "field work" (or "feel work").

gigantikok: thought i'd bring this topic back up for you, Nene

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'll support our megamastic (large-breasted) sisters as much as they need. Let my arms be your brassiere; just don't burn them. LOL

bustyredhead: I'm sorely tempted to start one myself, but I neither have the funds to get it hosted on a server nor the mental resolve to allow my "Fortress of Solitude" be open to hacking invasion. I'm the only thing I allow to be taken advantage of. lol :D

- Nene (Megamastic and Mastically Hypertrophic)

bustyredhead: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1046159809;start=0#1 date=02/25/03 at 04:03:16]I think it is because breast reduction surgery is available.[/quote]

Well, I've seen some sites that focus on breast enlargement and reduction. The latter get inundated too much, it seems. I love my breasts the size they are, but they can be a total hassle. I'm only going to consider a reduction at all if they get too much bigger, but I'd still like to be able to deal with others who are in my shoes, or bra, in this case.

Surgery still isn't perfect, so I wouldn't just suggest a girl who's not pleased with her size go get on the chopping block, no way!

- Nene

gigantikok: lol, i always did get a lil sad when I would watch surgery programs and there would be a story about a large breasted girl who wants a reduction. I always though it seemed like such a waste, but then again i am only a busty admirerer. I have no clue what it is like to have any myself...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Breast reduction? Don't plastic surgeons have something in their ethic system that says they can't reduce them?

gigantikok: nope. Reductions are done all the time. They're pretty dangerous too, and alot of times they leave the breasts looking worse than they used to...unless you find a skilled enough surgeon of course.

sammygirly: Now now boys, breast reduction surgery is VERY common - not only for women, but men as well - and it's one of those medical procedures that really is for health reasons. A large set of breasts can cause a plethora of problems for the body...back aches, headaches, stretch marks, curved spine...and the procedure is so perfected by now that there is little chance of damage. At least, not any more than your average tonsilectomy. (There will be those exception/horror stories for EVERY procedure)

Women who have had breasts reductions should lose no sensation, can still breast feed and other than saving themselves some agony - live long healthy-breasted lives.

Of course...I dont have this problem LOL...I just know LOTS of women who do AND lots who have had reductions

TragicWhiteKnight: To the Naomi Wolfs of this world, visual culture (or male reaction to it) is inherent a Large Breast Support Group. While all cock-talk occurs by candelight, peeping out for public admiration of the Bulge, from Wet T-shirt to muu-muu, women just can't help hide their mammary endowments (or lack thereof). While a guy can buy a sports car, hold a large hot-dog or wear a T-shirt saying 'I have a large dong, trust me', through physical actuality and a male-dominated aesthetic (see Laura Mulvey's 'male gaze' theories), women can be judged instantly - in most cases winning the larger ones praise and the smaller ones shame. While guys can keep their sexual yardstick hidden.

I didn't want to write such an analytical post but bilbo got to the bra jokes before I did...

Javierdude22: i'll bet theres a buncha talk fora for this already....and in many others ways there are probably a lotta talk fora about dicks as well...but seriously:

we could always use one more ;)

I fully support, endorse, and cheer it...and it could be nice for the guys bringing in their persepctives in it there.

I can see it now: a girl saying she's gonna get her breasts reducted, and 15 posts from us to not do it. Lol...but in all fairness, women with huge breasts rally do have a lotta trouble with it, even if its only the weight.

Mark...do you have a sister?...

Maybe shé can start it up!! ;D

gigantikok: i guess i love large breasts too much to be able to think about it that way. Health problems? I always hear about these health problem caused by too-large breasts, but it really makes me wonder why evolution allowed women to develop breasts that would hurt them in the first place? Successful surgery has only been around a tiny tiny fraction of the time humans have been on this earth, i wonder how ultra large breasted women dealed with their problem in the past? ???

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a friend who had a breast reduction. She originally had 42DD, and that's large ... especially when you consider she was 5'3", 115 lbs. She was beginning to experience back pain, but that wasn't her biggest complaint. Her bra straps were forming painful trenches in her shoulders. If she loosened the straps to ease the pressure, her bra didn't support her booblies sufficiently. After removing her bra, she had raw, red indentations that took a couple of hours to disappear. And people always assumed that they were implants despite the fact that they moved like Jell-O. After the surgery, she said that it was the best major decision she had ever made.

sammygirly: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1046159809;start=0#16 date=06/28/03 at 14:28:20] but it really makes me wonder why evolution allowed women to develop breasts that would hurt them in the first place?[/quote]
Um, why did evolution allow men to develop penises that are much too large to facillitate vaginal sex easily (or at all)? Kinda bungs up procreation doesn't it?

[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1046159809;start=0#16 date=06/28/03 at 14:28:20]Successful surgery has only been around a tiny tiny fraction of the time humans have been on this earth, i wonder how ultra large breasted women dealed with their problem in the past?[/quote]

They had back aches and curved spines LOL. Just because no plausible surgery existed doesn't mean the problem didn't exist.

Did polio exist before the sucessful vaccine?

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1046159809;start=0#18 date=06/29/03 at 05:20:14]
Um, why did evolution allow men to develop penises that are much too large to facillitate vaginal sex easily (or at all)?  Kinda bungs up procreation doesn't it?[/quote]

You know, very few men are too large to have vaginal sex. The vagina, well lubricated, can fit quite a lot. With enough foreplay, even some of the biggest guys can have comfortable sex. I think there's probably only about .2% of men in the world that can't have sex... but what do I know? There are many more women, though, that are naturally above a DD cup and end up having back problems.