Aris219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Heyy Guys, huhu I need some advice, preferably the has the experience here about gaysex.

So here it goes, i have a long-distance boyfriend for about 6 months now, and we do online sex through videocall since he lived across the globe. Basically, I'm certified virgin bottom and has 0% experience about gaysex in general. I'm 19 yrs, old and still exploring the world of gayness lol. I study at catholic school and my family is very religious and the city i live in is just still sooo conservative about lgbtqia+. I'm closeted gay guy, and can't go to club or date outside because of the pandemic and the conservative people here. So while the whole pandemic happening last year, my time spending at home, I started using Badoo app where I found my ldr bf. He's 20, a cute, jock american guy whose probably changed my life and make me happy.
For some peoole we all know, sex is also the key for some ldr couple out there to make the relationship work out and strong. So we've done some great things online as a couple.. More on, jerking, kissing, and him seeing me fingering my bussy turns him on and cum. I enjoy those things when we do it. So last night, he asked me question if I want to try using a sex toys (dildo) in my ass. And I'm speechless.. And i just say im afraid to use it because i have zero idea about exploring sex with toys. And im a quite afraid because it my hurt me and at the same time excited because i can finally feel what it feels like having things in your ass since, i only finger myself most of the time

My questions/curiosities that I want to ask some advices:
1. Does having a sex toys(dildos) makes you a slut/whore?
2. If I use dildo, am i still consider as a virgin? (even though i use this things?)
3. What are the safety measures should i do to use this sex toys safely for my health and away me from std, or other disease?
4. Also, I really want to experience being fck first by a real dick in my ass, but since my bf is living far dildos is my last option lol. And I really wanted to be tight when we meet my bf in the future, my question is.. Am i still going to be tight as a virgin even after i insert dildo in my ass? Does will make any changes??

Sorry if I have many questionsim just so curious about gaysex, I'm new to this and i want it to be special, safe and happy if we have sex again. And I want to learn and explore. Also sorey my english is bad, i only speak little. Hope you understand. So please comment your advices,tips,experiences..

Im happy to take your opinions

ratheluize

Expert Member
Media
1.no, absolutely not
2.yes/ virginity is kinda a stupid thing anyway and doesnt even exist imo
3.you should wash it with soap after every use, wash off the soap thoroughly, dry it and store it somewhere that is also dry and away from anything that could damage it. The chances of you catching an std with a sex toy you use on yourself and no one else is virtually nonexistant, but you could get a bacterial infection or risk exposure to mold if you dont clean it properly and give it its proper maintenance after every use.
4. ass tightness has nothing to do with use. you can read more about it here https://www.thebody.com/article/loose-butthole-myth, but basically, you will be fine, and using sex toys or even having sex has nothing to do with how "loose" or "tight" you are. Its all about your own biology, how relaxed you are in the moment, and other factors that will determine if you are "loose". And take it from me, being tight during anal is just painful and kinda sucks for you even though the other person allegedly likes it. Look into your own comfort as well and what you want along with your partner, that's what's going to make your first time special.

I hope i helped!

ratheluize

Expert Member
Media
Also please take it slow with sex toys, i suggest you look at videos and read things online on proper use. Theres a lot of resources and theres no shame at all in using those things, it is a human thing. But also theres no shame in not wanting to use them if it makes you uncomfortable and stick with what you know. What you want is what is important.

Aris219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Also please take it slow with sex toys, i suggest you look at videos and read things online on proper use. Theres a lot of resources and theres no shame at all in using those things, it is a human thing. But also theres no shame in not wanting to use them if it makes you uncomfortable and stick with what you know. What you want is what is important.
omg thank you so much.. your advices all i need now

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i dont think doing things with objects and people make you a slut or a whore--as there is nothing wrong doing what you enjoy--

4. Also, I really want to experience being fck first by a real dick in my ass, but since my bf is living far dildos is my last option lol. And I really wanted to be tight when we meet my bf in the future, my question is.. Am i still going to be tight as a virgin even after i insert dildo in my ass? Does will make any changes??

-------if you use standard dildos then should be fine just let the guy topping you know that this is first time being fucked--i know a guy he is 52 years old and never has had a real dick inside him---even when he let guys penetrate him it was with a strap on and not a real dick--i never understood that one--if you use toys/dildos really thick then it will losen your hole up as it stretches the asshole more than used to--over time it will retract and be somewhat tight again---

3. What are the safety measures should i do to use this sex toys safely for my health and away me from std, or other disease?

---if you use the toys alone and no one else uses them then cant get an std--but if dont properly clean the toys when done then use them it can cause infection to set in

Reactions: Aris219

Aris219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
i dont think doing things with objects and people make you a slut or a whore--as there is nothing wrong doing what you enjoy--

-------if you use standard dildos then should be fine just let the guy topping you know that this is first time being fucked--i know a guy he is 52 years old and never has had a real dick inside him---even when he let guys penetrate him it was with a strap on and not a real dick--i never understood that one--if you use toys/dildos really thick then it will losen your hole up as it stretches the asshole more than used to--over time it will retract and be somewhat tight again---

---if you use the toys alone and no one else uses them then cant get an std--but if dont properly clean the toys when done then use them it can cause infection to set in
if you dont mind answering, is it okay to wash the toys using bathroom soap? do you still need to like boil a hot water and sterilize them? And also, when you use the toys is okay with no condom or with condom?

ratheluize

Expert Member
Media
if you dont mind answering, is it okay to wash the toys using bathroom soap? do you still need to like boil a hot water and sterilize them? And also, when you use the toys is okay with no condom or with condom?
Any soap is fine as long as you lather them up for 20 seconds and wash away with water. Boiling water and sterilizing them with it woud just ruin them or deform them, soap and water are your best friend, its just like washing your own hands. Condom or no condom is your choice, but you still have to clean them afterwards! I hope this helps :D

Aris219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Any soap is fine as long as you lather them up for 20 seconds and wash away with water. Boiling water and sterilizing them with it woud just ruin them or deform them, soap and water are your best friend, its just like washing your own hands. Condom or no condom is your choice, but you still have to clean them afterwards! I hope this helps :D
okay, thank you do much☺