Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
leaking is natural if u haven't cum for a while.....remember "nocturnal emissions"?.....straining as during a workout puts pressure on the prostate and bingo ur leaking pre...it's all natural

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I have not masturbated for several days I tend to leak rather easily especially after a gym workout. I have been naked in the locker room and have noticed a strand of precum attached to my legs. I simply take a towel and wipe it off before heading to the showers. I have also leaked during a physical exam. Last year, when instructed to remove my underwear I had a large string of precum attached to my leg. I had on gray boxer briefs and the stains were evident as I waited on the doctor and during the exam itself. During the prostate exam the precum flowed even more and the doctor simply provided me with a tissue without saying a word.
100%. I had basically the same last week at my annual urologist visit. He stuck his finger in there and went to town... since I’ve not been around anyone for weeks and clearly no sex, I was 3/4 hard and dripping not just oozing. I could feel the fluid moving while he pressed. I knew it was happening and could not do anything about it.
I did comment after I’d cleaned up and dressed that he was the first person to touch me in weeks... he kinda grinned but didn’t comment.

WarriorforLife

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
100%. I had basically the same last week at my annual urologist visit. He stuck his finger in there and went to town... since I’ve not been around anyone for weeks and clearly no sex, I was 3/4 hard and dripping not just oozing. I could feel the fluid moving while he pressed. I knew it was happening and could not do anything about it.
I did comment after I’d cleaned up and dressed that he was the first person to touch me in weeks... he kinda grinned but didn’t comment.
When I lived in Orlando, I had a sexy urologist. Never minded when he examined me.

Reactions: southernguy478