leaking lube bottle while traveling on plane?

D

deleted106290

Does anyone else have the problem of a leaking lube bottle (particularly Astroglide) when you travel? I put it in with all my other toiletries in a clear ziplock bag (for security), and it always seems to leak all over the bag. Suggestions?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a company called "The Container Store" that sells a plastic bottle in various sizes that is guaranteed not to leak on the plane. You can probably get in on line.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else have the problem of a leaking lube bottle (particularly Astroglide) when you travel? I put it in with all my other toiletries in a clear ziplock bag (for security), and it always seems to leak all over the bag. Suggestions?

Forget the lube. USE SPIT !!!!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You could always put your lube in its own ziplock bag inside the one with your toiletries in it, you know, double bagging.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great suggestions above! I'll have to make note (though I've never used Astroglide). Do they make a warming version like the KY?

joshnosh

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you could always try unscrewing the cap, covering the bottle opening with a small bit of plastic wrap (enough for a cm or two overage on all sides) and then screwing down the cap. the overage should catch in the threads, sealing the top of the bottle tightly.