Leaking through clothes

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Those last 2 pics are me! I posted them somewhere on here forever ago.
I can assure you that its all precum. I'm a huge leaker.... took those 2 pics after edging for a couple of hours. I don't think I've met anyone else that leaks as much as me.

Sometimes I really like it, sometimes it can be a little embarrassing. (Most of the time I like it though.:smile:)

I never need lube, I just make my own.

Damn, I have cum in my pants before (rubbing my cock thtough my shorts while driving back when I was a horny teen) and it didn't leak through that much.

I leak pretty bad, esspecially when I'm making out with a girl or rubbing her down. It can get awkward if she sees it, I actually have worn two sets of boxers to soak it up so it wouldn't make it through my pants. I stop doing that when we start having sex and I actually tell them what I had to do in order to keep from leaking through my pants. I have only had one tell me that it is gross that I leak that much pre, whereas the rest really wanted to see it. Then I tell them how great it tastes...

nude_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't piss precum, or soak through three layers of clothes, but yes, I leak quite a lot of precum as well. If I am standing with a hard on or semi even, I have often noticed I leak in ropes that extend to the floor.

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Happily, I'm a big leaker (and it sometimes even squirts in little jets) - I can get through my jeans very visibly within about 10 minutes of getting turned on.

When I was growing up, I started making precum about 18 months before I first shot a load. Until I came properly I thought pre-cum was cum!

Reactions: atatpoat

eternalspur

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really heavy precummers turn me on like nothing else on Earth. Seeing soaked boxers or a wet patch on jeans brings out the animal in me!

I don't produce quite that much, unfortunately, though I do ok for myself once I get warmed up (see pic) - the best time was a night at London's Heaven nightclub - me and this guy were getting extremely intimate and ended up both soaking through to our jeans.

Attachments

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a big leaker here. I really should take/post some pics of some leakage. I love it. I don't mind being seen with a spot. People can look and be turned on/jealous, and I don't mind at all. It's great for jacking off and I can even fuck without lube. Just humping and rubbing my dick in a hot ass crack and I'll get it wet enough to just slide on in :)

here's a couple pics of me leaking. hopefully take some soon of it soaking through my pants.

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you men that leak heavy are so very lucky in my opinion. I hadly leak at all...maybe a few drops after a while of excitement. but seeing a man dripping wet in excitement is one of the biggest turn ons I know of! I had a buddy growing up that leaked like a faucet. it was amazing..he could sit there in class and leak for hours till he was soaked. many times we would say things to him to get him going and there was no stopping him once his mind and glands went to it. he didn't just drip, he flowed constant steam of precum. I would do almost anything to drip like that.

question for all you heavy leakers.....my bud that I was talking about would flow like crazy but when he came his loads were smaller sized. but I didin;t leak and had huge soaking loads. just wondering if yours loads where big or small and does that heavy precum take away from your load volume?

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be a heavy leaker into my early 30s not so much now about to turn 40. A real problem for mea t high school. I would line the front of my briefs with toilet paper, and as an senior would wear a condom all day to stop the precum stains.

Two of my sons have the same problem (both adopted). The older one would wear two pairs of briefs or briefs and boxers to save the problem, he shared the same story with the younger one when he noticed him with a wet spot one night. LOL. When I questioned why so much underwear int he wash they came clean, so to speak, I suggested condoms.

I find it a real turn on when I see guy with a wet-spot. met a guy last night that leaks like tap. It took me back watching just sit there naked and leak a continuous stream of precum.

It's a blessing and a curse.

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK I had to share these pics somewhere, most would not get it...

The other day I was watching some Xtube vids and absently rubbing my dick through my jeans and my underwear - when I got up to go to the bathroom I had SOAKED my underwear with precum, without realizing it really. I do love my pre but as you can see I make a ton of it and need to wear something to absorb it all.

Weird, but I find it kind of hot at the same time. Check out the pics. Smells great, too!

Would love to see similar pics from others.

MMMMMM - that is hot!

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was happy to find this topic here. Just last night my girlfriend and I went out for a few drinks and to run errands. She decided to wear a sexy little skirt and no underwear. We teased me the whole time we were out and I was wearing white shorts and as always no underwear myself. I had so much precum staining my shorts it was ridiculous. It made it so my shorts were seethru where the precum was

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im a bad leaker, if im arroused for a good amount of time, it will leak hard, if for a few minutes, it will leak when it goes back down. sucks when it goes up and down a few times and makes multiple spots