Lean guys

gen1125

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have noticed in the past few years that every lean built guy I have seen has a decently long flaccid penis. I have seen what I only estimate to be from 5 to 8 inches. Anyone else notice this?

Also...any pics of some lean built guys would help liven this thread up a bit.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately ive seen and get the feeling that every other guy has decent to hung penis. For every small cock i see in the gym showers i see 5 big looking ones. Maybe its just my town. Im 7.25 x 6.25 for reference.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a rather lean built dude and my flaccid dick hangs about the same as a light switch :p. That's exaggerating, but it's definitely nothing to brag about until I'm hard

8iG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im hanging flaccid at ~5.5x5 with 5'8'' 125lbs. growing 2+inches length and 1/2+inch girth when erect.. its way to thin for my taste :p

maybe its true, the thing with the lean guys having a long flaccid.. but its also not very thick

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My body fat is around 8 to 10 per cent; my dick hangs about 5 inches or so soft. Here's a photo from my days of close trimming (just edited to change photo).

Attachments

Last edited:

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im a very lean guy, i do boxing and generally eat healthily. Im a grower going from 3 inches to roughly 7'' hard with a 5.5'' girth, i stand at 5'8'' feet tall.
Dont feel like the girth is much but meh what can i do. Just make the best of what ive got.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A lot of guys may seem "flacid" but in reality are semi-erect. Temperature also plays a role - the colder it is, the smaller it gets. Some young guys are almost always semi aroused as well. But no matter what the size, as long as it gets the job done is all that counts. Just enjoy it.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lean guys, especially if they are "built" or have "cut" muscles... (not to be confused for the other kind of cut) have less fat at the base of their penis... which actually leads to the penis 1.) showing more and being longer when erect but 2.) showing more while flaccid aswell

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
having had more than a few dicks, i would say that the shorter, slimmer guys quite often have the longer dicks, whereas the muscle queens can be disappointingly small.

dinferno

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 6'0 and 155 lbs. and am 7x5 (sometimes 5.5 thick, depending). From the data I've gathered, I'm thicker and longer than the average guy, but I would be surprised being thin has anything to do with it. My brother is stocky and shorter and his ex-wife made comments about his good size every once in a while (I never saw and never asked).

CVCArules

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seeing dudes at school and stuff it seems like fatter guys may have shorter ones. but what about ron jeremy? he fat as hell lol