Leandro from Gunnerworld

12incollege1

Sexy Member
Media
Years ago, on Gunnerworld.com, he went to Brazil and showed photo and video sets with "Leandro" and young guy who honestly had an 11" or 12" dick. There's some videos floating around... but I'm looking for the videos/pics from the 2nd time Gunner visited.. there's some great ones there, but can't find them anywhere on the net, and don't feel like paying gunnerworld.com 20$ just to see them. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for that link, Cardiff. That kid has a nice thick cock, but it's nowhere 11 or 12". Maybe 8.5x7?

In one of the more recent vids I've got he's interviewed and asked how big his dick is and gives the answer as 23cm x 18cm (9" x 7"), so you've clearly got an eye for a big cock;-)

wrascall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You'll find vids of him under the name of Diego Velasco, especially by Alexander Pictures. Also at the JeffConti website as 'Mr Big Sao Paulo'

\At the Jeff Conti website, he's the first pic among the pix of the studs. Listed as a stripper, 5;8", straight, and dick size, 9-1/2. Pic doesn't show his face, but that is one amazing, uncut thick cock!

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys- thats NOT him!
Leandro from Gunnerworld is younger, more handsome, bigger dick.
Anyone know who im talking about?

Apologies guys, I boobed. The moral is, never trust your memory when a file index is more reliable! Here's the right Leandro, and the good news is that I found 14 more clips of him in my archive. I'd almost forgotten how hot, and how immensely hung, this guy was. Sadly, I'm not aware of him ever being in anything else...unless someone out there knows different.

http://rapidshare.com/files/447682234/Leandro_Vid.mov

To put the record straight, the guy I featured was known as Welinton when he was at Gunnerworld, the aliases and clips are of him in his later career.

Last edited:

Crazy hot curved dick on this Leandro fellow. First time I've seen him.

Thanks for the great posts CardiffDillon. It appears to me that you forget/recall more than most of us learn in the first place! (that's supposed to be a compliment :wink::wink:)

87chris1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Apologies guys, I boobed. The moral is, never trust your memory when a file index is more reliable! Here's the right Leandro, and the good news is that I found 14 more clips of him in my archive. I'd almost forgotten how hot, and how immensely hung, this guy was. Sadly, I'm not aware of him ever being in anything else...unless someone out there knows different.

http://rapidshare.com/files/447682234/Leandro_Vid.mov

wow. any others of that guy that we could download? very impressive