Learn to work your fucking

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
It's serious problem for non-driver pedestrians too, I've lost count of the amount of arseholes who presume I must be psychic or some shit and took a turn at a junction I was crossing without using their indicators!

JSchwa1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Preaching to the choir!

The worst is when someone cuts me off AND didn't use their turn signal. That's just a big 'fuck you' to other drivers. If you're going to cut me off, at LEAST use your signal and give me a ounce of warning. And if you won't use your signal, you better not cut me off...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Good point, Speedo. There are plenty who think they are.

I swear around here turn signals must be an optional extra and most folks can't afford them!

And when they do use them they misuse them - roundabouts, for example. Don't get me started on how people signal at roundabouts here. Someone wanting the last exit signalling 'off' all the way round, someone coming off at the first exiting signally 'on' then changing to 'off' after they are half way off the roundabout, someone wanting the second exit signalling 'on' until they're 200yards clear of the roundabout, someone wanting the third exit but starts signalling 'off' just before the second exit, and so on and so on and so on. It's NOT THAT FUCKING DIFFICULT!!!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some drivers seem to think that the turn signal has a ritual significance. I don't know how otherwise to account for the ones who turn on their turn signal only after they have initiated a turn.

And then there are the drivers who sit in the left lane at a stop light and only indicate that they are going to make a left turn (which requires them to wait for the oncoming traffic to pass) after the light has turned green, so that the driver behind them no longer has the option of taking the right lane, in which the traffic is actually moving.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some drivers seem to think that the turn signal has a ritual significance. I don't know how otherwise to account for the ones who turn on their turn signal only after they have initiated a turn.

And then there are the drivers who sit in the left lane at a stop light and only indicate that they are going to make a left turn (which requires them to wait for the oncoming traffic to pass) after the light has turned green, so that the driver behind them no longer has the option of taking the right lane, in which the traffic is actually moving.

The absolute worst, after not using them at all :mad:

Ya, I'm bitchin :tongue: