learned a trick to last longer in bed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nystrongstroke2, Jul 21, 2006.

1. nystrongstroke2

nystrongstroke2 New Member

Albums:
    I've been doing this when i started having sex in my late teens.I'm not sure if this works because i'm uncut or not and wanted to find out if anyone on the board did anything like this and noticed the same results.

what i do when i wanna impress-fuck as hard as i wanna and last long is rim.I just stick the head of my dick in their pussy and stroke for about 15 min.I've actually mastered this and cum at will.I rub the head in their pussy real shallow and resist stickin any more than that in.

has anyone here done this and lasted a long time

2. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

nah man during those 15 minutes she is gonna be bored...unless she thinks you are tyring to tease her

what you gotta do to last longer is simple. Kegel exercises...google them if you don't know how to do them. Then when you have a built up stong pc muscle...as soon as you are about to bust just squeeze the pc muscle hard for a few seconds (while you have a dry orgasm and the pleasure passes) and then ta da! You just had a dry orgasm and your dick is still erect and starts back to phase one! But make sure you have good control over your pc muscle and you might have to get the woman to stay still while you stave off the ejeculation

good luck

I feel like superman after mastering this feat. I can now choose when i want to cum or if i want to keep going.

3. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had a man do this to me and I WAS NOT BORED.

I'd like to scream this shit from a fucking mountain top. NOT BORED. lol not bored at all.

I love love love LOVE when a man does this. It's such a TEASE. It's such a huge turn on. Even more so when he does this while playing with my clit or sucking on my breasts.

And when he finally enters all the way I'm | | <~~~~~~ thiiiis close to coming.

lol doing it properly takes a bit of practice though. I'm so glad you posted this.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

You should find out more about female anatomy. Google it. It will be fun, I promise. Most women are very sensitive near the opening. The g-spot, for example, is just barely inside, usually no deeper than two inches.

5. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    *golf clap*

6. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

did you two ladies not read the UNLESS part? Where you do this to tease her? i Know women loved to be teased, it increases sexual tension and women love surprises. Trust me, when i am making love to a woman i carass,lick,and kiss all over her body while ignoring her xxx rated zones...all in the purpose of teasing and not overlooking a woman's countless errogenous zones. I know alot...i am just saying some women are impatient and it's best not to say "ok hunny i am gonna fuck you with just my cock head for 15 minutes so i can last longer!"...tends to ruin the mood...

7. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not attacking you...I saw the tease part. I did quote you.

Do you want a hug?

or a bj? something? lol

AlteredEgo likes this.
  8. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

:biggrin1:

9. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

i'll take a bj if you know what yur doing :biggrin1:

10. ZapZav

ZapZav New Member

I'd have to agree with Chainfire...

Imo, teasing is great!... But there's a limit! 15 mins is pushing it! If you do the same thing for too long every time it gets boring!!! "Variety is the spice of life!"

Good Luck! :wink:

11. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I'd like to support Heather LouAnna on this! My bf has done this and it drives me mad. It's like this total pleasure-torture thing. He knows I love deep, deep, deep, so he goes shallow, shallow, shallow and it makes me crazy. Very good idea!

12. Chainfire

Chainfire New Member

i tease girls all the time with this same technique. But i usually do it for a little over 5 minutes (keep it varied)...and do short shallow fast thrusts and then after a while push it all in veeeeeery slow...they feel it then!...and i repeat it as long as i desire

but 15 minutes straight every time? boring

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The trick I use to last longer in bed is to hit the snooze button.

AlteredEgo likes this.
  14. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Fifteen minutes does sound like a long time. :X

15. nystrongstroke2

Albums:
    i never heard a woman complain about this technique before-because it either makes em cum-or makes the orgasm alot more intense when i finally stick it all the way in.what makes it fun is that i can go hard and long for a very long time after i do it.-for me it prolongs sex-i wanted to know if anyone else ever had any experience with what i'm talkin about

16. nystrongstroke2

Albums:
    bronx what kind of orgasms would ya have if we did dam thing

clitoral any1 can do

17. hardarms

hardarms Member

Albums:
    I've done this and do the Kegel excercises too! both are great for control..but I like to do shallow then deep, shallow then deep...drives them crazy!!!!

I can last for as long as I want and the kegels give give great control when going deep, deep, deep....

Jim

18. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why would he say what he's doing? No one's going to say,"ok hunny i am gonna fuck you with just my cock head for 15 minutes so i can last longer!" Did you read the part I said about doing research? Because I read the part you said about UNLESS it's for teasing, and for me it would be no tease, it would be a fun addition to the foreplay repotoire. Or did you forget pressure on the g-spot could lead to orgasm for many women? There are other reasons besides the g-spot, and besides teasing to hang out near the front of the shop. And if you do your own research and find out what I'm talking about (and stop pretending you know everything there is to learn about the vagina and can't be nudged to further greatness by someone who actually has one) you will find that you will learn and remember things that are actually of interest to you, and you won't forget them. By the way, please calm down. No one was attacking you, as Heather said.

By the way. I have had sex with women too. The impatient ones, in my experience, can often be shocked to find themselves more sensitive, more orgasmic if you continue the teasing despite their pleas and demands for immediate gratification.

19. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends on the angle. Could be g-spot, could be a spot I don't have a name for, but opposite the g-spot on the other wall. Meanwhile, you'd make my sensitive lips very happy. Feeling the corona constantly just entering and exiting over and over would be a rush. I assume that we'd be kissing and whispering nasty things to each other the whole time. Who can get enough of making out? Not I, anyway. And when I get it all, especially hard and aggressive like you described in an above post, a cul de sac orgasm is sure to follow. A hard, loud, aggressive one, in response to all your hard, agressive work. The ladies are lucky to know you, in my estimation.

20. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Being uncut could have something to do with it: is your foreskin touching her labia? clitoral hood? I've just heard from a woman who says the foreskin tugging on her hood drives her crazy.

I'd love to hear from women about the role of their hoods in giving them pleasure.

Draft saved Draft deleted