learned a trick to last longer in bed

Chainfire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No shit bronx...Get off your almighty soap box. I know that all or most of the nerve endings are at front of the vagina. Just saying that doing it for 15 minutes is a little much...atleast to me....I'd rather switch it up after doing that....wow, the condescending smart asses on this site ...i log on this site to get away from women and yet i am still getting chewed out by one

ugggggggggggg

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nystrongstroke2 said:
I just stick the head of my dick in their pussy and stroke for about 15 min.I've actually mastered this and cum at will.I rub the head in their pussy real shallow and resist stickin any more than that in.

has anyone here done this and lasted a long time

:eek: OMG...if a man tease me like that i could beat him bad...15 min is my full sessions or not more than 25 min for everything...

The only men in my personal liking who need to learn last long tricks are the ones with precoce ejaculation...the others who already learn control please dont last too long with me...:rolleyes:

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I've had a man do this to me and I WAS NOT BORED.

I'd like to scream this shit from a fucking mountain top. NOT BORED. lol not bored at all.

I love love love LOVE when a man does this. It's such a TEASE. It's such a huge turn on. Even more so when he does this while playing with my clit or sucking on my breasts.

And when he finally enters all the way I'm | | <~~~~~~ thiiiis close to coming.

lol doing it properly takes a bit of practice though. I'm so glad you posted this.
This is something my SO and I have done for a long time. In fact, we probably do it this way more than any other because it is so freaking hot. Yeah, the first 1-3 inches feels great for her and allows me to hold on longer, but she gets to the point where she begs for it deep. Once this happens, one slow, long, deep stroke sends everthing to a whole new level. It does not take long before we send each other right over the top. This is one reason that I think saying that only the first 1-3" of the vagina have any nerve endings is way too simple. Yeah, there are plenty of nerve endings there, but when things get really hot my SO begs for the deep presssure and it is what sends her over the top, which of course then sends me over the top.:biggrin1:

evilbreeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me sex is 90% mental and 10% biological. Hell i wake up with wood, I get wood from going on an elevator, I get wood from a stiff wind, I get wood when I open the refrigerator. . . you get the point. I basically just turn off a switch in my head when I start and when I am allowed to I turn it on and finish. Lots of practise with a girlfriend that could only cum once at a time and when she did it hurt her after she did, so basically I had one shot to make her cum, and about 3 minutes after for myself. Usually about 30-50 minutes depending on her, and since I have been able to do it like that everytime, crappy thing is, I have to pound hard.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chainfire said:
No shit bronx...Get off your almighty soap box. I know that all or most of the nerve endings are at front of the vagina. Just saying that doing it for 15 minutes is a little much...atleast to me....I'd rather switch it up after doing that....wow, the condescending smart asses on this site ...i log on this site to get away from women and yet i am still getting chewed out by one

ugggggggggggg

Here's where you're wrong. We do not have all or most of our nerve endings in the front. (I'm not counting the clit in this count.) We have plenty of nerve endings in the innermost regions as well. The nerve endings in the two zones do not serve the same pur...hey, wait. Do you own research.

I'm not chewing you out. I'm saying I bet you could learn something you don't know by doing some research. I used to just tell people everything I wanted them to know, but then someone started getting me curious about things, and refusing to educate me further. I had to do the learning and discovring on my own. I made serious life-altering decisions based on information I went and got for myself. And he was right. I was far better off finding out on my own. So now I'm tryinng something new. I'm telling you you are missing something. You can go find it on your own, or not. I don't use your penis, it's of very little consequence to me. Just as the OP probably doesn't care if you try his method or not.

It seems to me his main concern isn't wether or not his method works, he's already had confirmation from experience that it does. It works for him, it works for the females he's been with. What he wants to know is why it works, if I'm not mistaken.

Chainfire

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure i don't know everything there is to know about sex(neither do you) because it's ever growing knowledge. But your tone seems to be implying that i am some young ignorant punk that doesn't know a labia from a clit hood. I assure you i know plenty when it comes to sex. I do my own research and i am a firm believer that knowledge is power...and that applies to sex as well. So back off...most of my experiences have taught me not to do the same thing for loooong periods of time (besides oral) because it gets boring, mundane, and dull. But hey not everyone will have the same reaction or perspective and that's the beauty of individuality and sex

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I love a man who has his own agenda, especially when he is still able to pay attention to me and see that I'm into what he's doing. Since I LOVE very long sessions, the thought of 15 minutes of head-fucking sounds delicious. My lover does this often, sometimes after I've cum several times- it's a good way to take a breather and still stay "connected". I've also been able to orgasm from the clitoral contact, which has not usually been my MO.

My best lover is the one I'm fucking now, but thinking of past lovers, the ones who shine in my memories are the ones who come to the party with a lot of ideas, always eager to please. For most guys, it's a given they they'll get off, so the ones who want me to enjoy it too are the ones who get call-backs. If a guy just has one standard fuck and that's all you're gonna get, THAT'S what I call boring. Oh, and as for kegels- learn them! Men and women can benefit tremendously for the monstrously increased sexual control.

This goes right to the heart of the matter I like to refer to as sexual compatibility. I'm sure there are plenty of women (probably most) who are not into long fuck sessions, but the ones who do will be teary-eyed over finding an exceptional lover.