learning to deepthroat: tips?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigunzippedstudent9, Sep 5, 2011.

1. bigunzippedstudent9

bigunzippedstudent9 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    How does one learn to deepthroat? Or can you even learn (is it just a natural talent, lol)?

Curious cuz my gf can't do it (she can barely take half of me), and I'm just wondering if theres anything she can do to make her relax, practice on something smaller, any ideas at all?

Thx

2. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    Natural talent is a BIG part of it... not everybody is "built" the same way, so there are simple space limitations for each individual.
    It is important to realize what the personal physiological limitations are and then, without forcing anything or getting hurt, it is possible to practice the technique and improve sucking skills to make the experience pleasant for both :cool:

3. bigunzippedstudent9

Albums:
    thanks fleshlightmouth. PS, i'm a huge fan.

4. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you! :cool:

5. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Well does she enjoy giving head?
    A friend of mine told his gf that a blowjob isn't supposed to feel like an actual job. It is supposed to be fun.

A desire to please you while actually enjoying herself should help.

6. open501s

open501s Member

learn to swallow a banana whole.

#6 open501s, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  7. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

she can learn.. I don't suggest swallowing a banana unless you wanna take her to the ER and explain how she choked on a broken banana. (I have dt'd banana's but I am pretty experienced...and don't recommend it)

Practice makes perfect.
    Just let her work on yours and let her take what she can and work on trying just a bit more at a time.

She can also practice on a dildo that is smaller than you.

Other suggestions:
    1. Deep Throat Spray will numb the throat and make it easier to take more (helps with gag reflex too)

2. the position of the head also helps to take more... try different positions you sitting and her kneeling, you standing and her kneeling, her lying on her back on the bed with her head hanging over and you standing (see my fun pics) 69, etc. find the one that is most comfortable for her.

3. Don't pressure her, let her take her time and RELAX...

8. Al7inchs_n_thick86

Al7inchs_n_thick86 New Member

Albums:
  9. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Does your GF still have her tonsils? They could be getting in the way too. I have mine still and I think that's why I haven't been able to deep throat someone yet since their presence makes for a more narrow opening, but I plan to keep trying - I understand deep throating really is something that can be learned.

I read online (maybe on Sex101) that if the person giving head swallows just as the penis is positioned at the back of the throat that it will help bring it down the throat but as I said I've not been able to do it yet myself. But I LOVE giving head so there are definitely no psychological issues in that regard.

FancyPants thanks for suggesting the spray, I'm going to look for it online and plan to buy some - it's certainly worth a try!

10. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I learned, I found it easier to be in a complete control position. So with him lying on the bed, and me lying beside him feet beside his head. It lengthened my throat and aimed his penis right down my throat. I could move off or on at my comfort level.

When I was with my large b/f, this was pretty much the only way I could do it or head hanging off the bed. I just needed to lengthen my throat.

Funny thing, I can't deep throat a dildo - I gag. I can only do cocks. Cocks are hard, but not as rigid as a dildo. I'd be scared to do a banana in case it broke.

11. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    i find it helps to suck the same cock over a period of time, esp if they are 8+. your mouth and throat learn to adapt and it gets easier to take more of it in time. just relaxing is the big part of it.

12. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

These are great tips! I plan to try them out.

13. bigunzippedstudent9

Albums:
    yes these are great tips!

i'm def not pressuring her - head is great as is - just would be hot to get DT'd by her too ;)

we've already found that she can take more if we're in a 69 position, me on the bottom: i guess i have a slight upward curve that fits the shape of her throat better that way...

14. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

That's great. I think you're doing the right thing by not pressuring her since she needs to really want to do this for you.

15. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Exactly! It's ultimately about how much she wants to please you and has some intuitive understanding of you and your body. I don't think it's just "how" you do it, but "why" you do it.

16. w1952tq

w1952tq New Member

I normally don't suck but when I do I like to suck wider ones rather then longer ones. but I can suck 11 inchers with no problems.

17. ArchKnight

ArchKnight Member

I was always amazed at how my wife can deepthroat me (not that I would ever describe my cock as huge, but on the large side - for sure)... we talked about it several times, and I stressed how great it feels every time, but also what a great skill it was...

Every time, she would say something like: nah, it's not SUCH a big deal, etc... and also how great it feels for her... to get me so excited and be able to see how much pleasure she's able to give me... but also how aroused she gets when she gives me a BJ/DT, and believe me... she gets very, very wet...

Anyway... one time she said something like: it's really not a big deal, I bet you can do it as well just as easily... at first I felt no interest in trying anything as such (plus I feel no attraction in sucking someone's cock :biggrin1:)... but I got curious, so I told her one day that I'm willing to give it a try... on an object of course...

So we got a dildo 16 cm (around 6 in) long, so somewhat smaller than my cock... it felt strange at first, since I never tried stuffing something down my mouth (other than food obviously :) ), but as she worked it on my mouth to get it really lubed up with my spit I felt like I could try to do it, so I took her hand and pushed the dildo down my throat all the way to the end... I felt a little gag so I pulled it out, and man was it lubed :biggrin1:
    For the first time I felt that thick spit in my mouth that I only felt on my cock and my hands from my wife's throat... so we shoved it down my throat a few more times until I started gasping for air and my eyes started to water... but the biggest surprise of all... I was ROCK hard... and I mean ROCK... my wife just smiled at my raging hardon, sat me on the bed and rode me like crazy... we were obviously both very turned on by this entire situation...

A few months later we talked about this experience and decided to raise the stakes up... we bought a huge (black) dildo and made a bet on who will be able to DT it first... now this dildo is seriously big... it is approx. 28 cm long to the "balls" (which is around 11 in.) and really thick... I have big hands and long fingers and I could barely close my hand around it...

We were both kind of scared of even trying... because it's one thing holding it in your hand... but a completely different picture when you hold it in front of your face... my wife tried first, but completely gave up after the first few attempts as it was simply too thick to go past into her throat...

So I tried after her... positioned it on the bed, lay on my belly (since the dildo is so long and heavy it bends "downwards") and had a go at it... at first, I thought I would suffocate on it... it just filled my mouth so much, unbelievable... first push... no way, this thing is just to big, it just won't go... second push... I felt my throat open up just a little bit more... a few attempts later I just felt this (a little bit) disturbing sensation of being ripped in the throat and saw my nose slide down the dildo to approx. 2/3 the length... I slid my head I up and just shoved the dildo back in... a few slides later my wife gently took my head and helped me push more until I felt my lips touching the "balls"...

Hell, my throat was sore for the next few hours, my face was covered in my own tears and spit... but hey... I must say it was forth it... if nothing, it was worth winning the bet... and one of the best blowjobs/deepthroats my wife has given me to date, with I one of the biggest loads I ever delivered on my wife's face (which she lets me do only on special occasions), tits and belly...

It's been a few months since we did that, we haven't repeated it... and for all the moralists out there... no... I don't feel gay because of it... :) I still stand firmly by my 100% :)

18. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    IMO its 50% practice 50% god given gift, 2 tips i can give is go to singing lessons and if u think ur gonna gag link ur pointer finger and thumb together and focus on something else and above all RELAX if u think ur going to gag, u will!

19. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

1. Give him a quick blow job for a minute or two so you can lubricate the penis and make it easier to slide into your mouth and down your throat.
    2. Position yourself so you can feel that straight line between your mouth and your throat form. You won't be able to deep throat his penis unless your head, mouth and throat are in a straight line so practice and figure out the best way to position yourself to make this happen.
    3. Stick your tongue out as if it is about to be checked by a doctor or a dentist. If you're not sure what that feels like have your partner practice pressing your tongue down with a popsicle stick like a doctor or dentist would.
    4. Slide the penis slowly into your mouth once you're in position until it hits the entryway to your throat. You may have to start and stop to overcome your gag reflex.
    5. Apply a bit more force once the penis hits the entryway to your throat by slipping your tongue out a little further and sliding it back in your mouth bringing the penis with you and sliding it down your throat.

20. SocalMtnman

SocalMtnman New Member

I think I love you! Just kidding...but wow I'd love to be there watching as a huge load covers your goatee

Draft saved Draft deleted