Least Private Urinals

Necro8617

Sexy Member
Media
In your experience where did you find the least private urinals that let you see the most penises? I remember as a 18 year old going to a game at a local soccer arena. At halftime I went to the restroom to find a giant trough in the center of the room. Guys stood on both sides of it. I saw so many dicks. Really peaked my curiosity. Any good stories? Also where do you guys go now if you want to see guys pee?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The two urinals that come to mind were both out of town for me, but they are memorable. One was a trough at the football stadium in Pittsburgh. You could piss from either side of the trough, so at half time it was dicks galore! They have since torn that stadium down. The second one I remember vividly was at a gay bar in GA. It was also a trough type urinal but it had a slanted mirror hanging above it, so one did not have to sneak a peak, just stare at the mirror and see multiple dicks if not obscured by a hand. It was quite intriguing. I believe that bar was in midtown Atlanta years ago.
Today, I know of some places that have urinals without dividers , but I don’t go there just to piss. One restaurant bar that I frequent has 3 urinals pretty close to each other without dividers. And I have written previously about an AMC theater that has no dividers in one hall of theater restrooms. I use these two restrooms when I am there, but no special trip to see dicks.

Uncut7.7by5.6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
A local bar here has an extremely small men’s restroom (about the size of a broom closet) that somehow manages to fit both a toilet bowl and a urinal on the same wall by having them literally touching. The bar is usually very crowded, so there are almost always two guys peeing at a time with the door kept open and a line out the door. I’ve rubbed up against so many guys and seen so many dicks (many hard!) in that small little loo!

D

deleted140118

A local bar here has an extremely small men’s restroom (about the size of a broom closet) that somehow manages to fit both a toilet bowl and a urinal on the same wall by having them literally touching. The bar is usually very crowded, so there are almost always two guys peeing at a time with the door kept open and a line out the door. I’ve rubbed up against so many guys and seen so many dicks (many hard!) in that small little loo!
Where is this located? Sounds awesome!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
In your experience where did you find the least private urinals that let you see the most penises? I remember as a 18 year old going to a game at a local soccer arena. At halftime I went to the restroom to find a giant trough in the center of the room. Guys stood on both sides of it. I saw so many dicks. Really peaked my curiosity. Any good stories? Also where do you guys go now if you want to see guys pee?
That's "piqued" your curiosity, not "peaked." Tho' I guess you could say you were taking a PEEK....or even taking a piss.... Stop taking things!! : )

Reactions: deleted2696141

ajayan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The two urinals that come to mind were both out of town for me, but they are memorable. One was a trough at the football stadium in Pittsburgh. You could piss from either side of the trough, so at half time it was dicks galore! They have since torn that stadium down. The second one I remember vividly was at a gay bar in GA. It was also a trough type urinal but it had a slanted mirror hanging above it, so one did not have to sneak a peak, just stare at the mirror and see multiple dicks if not obscured by a hand. It was quite intriguing. I believe that bar was in midtown Atlanta years ago.
Today, I know of some places that have urinals without dividers , but I don’t go there just to piss. One restaurant bar that I frequent has 3 urinals pretty close to each other without dividers. And I have written previously about an AMC theater that has no dividers in one hall of theater restrooms. I use these two restrooms when I am there, but no special trip to see dicks.
But I do special trips to see dicks.i am working in govt office.we have wall mounted urinals without dividers 6 of them in each wing.public also comes to my office in large numbers..office time is from 10 to 5.but staff and public comes from as early as 8.30 in morning and stays as late as 7 in the evening.during office time I goes to urinal in my wing a minimum 5 times.also I go to all other wings or other 8 wings daily during break time and also before and after office.in last 4 years I must have seen thousands of dicks.i spy minimum 21 times a day in all wings.minimum 4 times I cummes.sometimes 5_6 times.at those time I ejaculate only 2_3 drops due to continued milking.

Damnit123987

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But I do special trips to see dicks.i am working in govt office.we have wall mounted urinals without dividers 6 of them in each wing.public also comes to my office in large numbers..office time is from 10 to 5.but staff and public comes from as early as 8.30 in morning and stays as late as 7 in the evening.during office time I goes to urinal in my wing a minimum 5 times.also I go to all other wings or other 8 wings daily during break time and also before and after office.in last 4 years I must have seen thousands of dicks.i spy minimum 21 times a day in all wings.minimum 4 times I cummes.sometimes 5_6 times.at those time I ejaculate only 2_3 drops due to continued milking.
god bless you, this is the life I want for my professional self.

McDreamer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to the restroom to check out if urinals have dividers in school, malls, buildings or workplaces. Later in my early adult life I kind of discover that you get a chance to check out some cocks in major festivals where majority of dudes are pissing outdoors. It was like a great opportunity especially if they piss on a broad daylight. I'm looking forward to visit festivals or events especially in Europe where outdoor pissing is tolerated. Also, with regards to malls, or buildings most of them are remodeled and have a high divider which can be difficult to peek. That was before I live in a different country. Now, if I get horny or would like to scratch an itch, I'll just head out to the men's bathhouses, to the nude beach during summertime, clubs or even the pride street festival where many drunk guys take a leak outdoors.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Years ago I used a trough that was available for use on both sides .. I was in my late teens .. yes legal .. but it didn't take long for me to start to get hard

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The gents toilets at my Uni’s Student Union, had a big live music venue in the basement, if there was a big event on then there was a really big gents with two long rows of trough urinals in the middle ‘back to back’ (we’ll face to face really) so that you were facing a row of other guys.

They were mounted flush to the top of a low wall, so there was a flat tiled ‘shelf’ between the two rows (at about stomach height) that people put drinks on while they pissed.

If the guys opposite were standing close you couldn’t see their dicks but if they were stood back or pulled it out as they approached then you got a full frontal view. With several hundred drunken students you saw a lot of cock in there on a Friday night, I once had a face to face chat with a guy from the year below me who was out with his mates, short skinny guy with ginger hair and a huge cock.

A totally different cafe bar in the same town had a really small gents in the basement, you entered the door and the 2 urinals were on a wall to your left sort of facing the door. If there was a queue you’d find yourself stood basically looking straight at the guy you were waiting to finish! A few times I found myself taking a piss there when one or more of my mates came in, disparaging or sarcastic comments of course were expected and encouraged! The girls in our group found it a mixture of odd/barbaric/weird that we all frequently saw each other’s cock’s!

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's an old bar I go to after work sometimes with two urinals that go to the floor and no dividers. Also the sink is right next to one of the urinals, so no matter what, you've got a great view if you want to see it. Usually at least once while I'm there, I hear a comment from a guy that hasn't been there before about how "awkward" it is. That just makes me stand back a bit to make sure he gets a show!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Remember when gas stations all used to have bathrooms that seemed to be an afterthought on the back of the building? They were always smelly and dirty, and had condom vending machines. I think most of those old shacks have been demolished and replaced by convenience stores.

R19

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In Australia most place have troughs or wall hanging urinals I only know of 1 place with dividers and that’s Costco. My local pub has a mirrored splash back on the trough so you can easily see everyone standing there. It’s pretty hot.

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In Australia most place have troughs or wall hanging urinals I only know of 1 place with dividers and that’s Costco. My local pub has a mirrored splash back on the trough so you can easily see everyone standing there. It’s pretty hot.
In South East Queensland a lot of the troughs were replaced by single urinals during the water shortage a few years ago. Around 75% would have no dividers.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are several troughs in gay bars in New Orleans that are fun to check out. There was one bar that used to tolerate sexual activity and even encouraged it. It wasn't unusual to see several guys on their knees sucking dick in the bathroom. It usually started at the urinal with one guy showing off his hard dick and then another guy taking it in his mouth. One night there was this girl who brought her boyfriend and they sat at the bar for a long time, talking with bartender and having a good time. About an hour later the boyfriend headed to the trough to take a piss. He glanced at a few guys playing around and then pushed his way to the trough. He whipped his dick out and said out loud that it was okay to look but don't touch. I was leaning against the wall that was facing the trough and I could clearly see his stream. He then shook his member and turned around before he put his dick away and I swear he was hard. He just smiled and headed back out to his girlfriend.