Leather...a major turn-on or turn-off?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by elegant20, Jun 21, 2010.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

Do you think with leather pants and jackets being worn by some guys, do you think it is either a turn-on or turn-off to you? What is your opinion on leather in general?

2. jadnash

jadnash Member

Turn OFF!!! stupid looking!

3. joe531

joe531 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm not a fan of leather. Just not for me.

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know that you asked specifically for men, but....

For women, a turn on for me
    For Men, "meh":cool:. imho, when they're dressed in leather, I find that they have to be extremely attractive for me to like it. Most of the time, it is almost a turn off.

5. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

leather head to toe for me is awful. But I love leather pieces. I think greys and browns are especially sexy, as black can be to severe with most skin tones. And it looks like you are trying to hard.

6. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    love leather... but not the guy who wears it out on Halloween. I like the guy who lives in his leather and it is a lifestyle for him... that's what makes him so comfortable in it.
    There are all kinds of leather scenes, and if you don't know what you are doing, the people around you will know it. You can't wear 'gay' leather to a biker bar - it's kind of like going without a bike.
    I'm kind of surprised by all the neg responses... it's always about the guy in the leather or whatever he is wearing. Liking a kind of clothing will never mean that every guy in it will look good.
    BTW... the gay leather scene has often been looked down on. It made us rebels, and it made us a community. I hope that it stays that way. We get less perfumed frat boys in our bars that way. I like it on the fringe. If anything becomes too popular than I'm not into it anymore.

7. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

for me, not a leather person but to each their own!

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I like leather, but it all depends on the person, what they are wearing, and how they wear it. I am more of a less-is-more approach to leather. Jeans and a harness, Jeans and a jacket, jeans and vest, leather pants and shirtless, etc. I own a harness; hubby owns a vest.

9. catman

Gold Member

It can ad eroticism to the play but I agree, someone in 'look at me' dress up mode is not a turn on, also being in the southeast with it being so hot and muggy I think it can be a huge turn off. Again in the right place and time it can be very erotic.

10. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    Leather Bear Here! Kinda goes with my kinky life! I don't tend to do the whole leather thing often, but often a vest and boots with a cloth kilt. Need to get me a leather one, then I will be wearing that a lot.

11. D_Uraniam Longhood

D_Uraniam Longhood Account Disabled

Leather is a major turn on for me, if I can tell that it's a natural thing for the person wearing it. If I can tell that someone's playing dress up just to be the center of attention it's a major turn off.

Draft saved Draft deleted