Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
005abs.JPG
002bbs.JPG
In the past two days I have started wearing a 1" wide leather ball stretcher. Have worn a cock and ball leather ring for several years, but never even gave using a stretcher on my balls a thought. I love it!!! While it is the stretcher holding my nuts down, I love the fact that they are hanging like they are. The 1" wide ring is as wide as I can fit between the top of my nuts and the top of my sack, but it's a start. I absolutely am not looking for some monstrously long hang, but an inch or two over time would be cool. I will know I am getting there when I find that I can increase that inch wide ring to the next wider size. Nothing too impressive in these pics, but they are my starting point.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With the c&b ring my erections and orgasms were better then they had been in years. Made love to my wife twice with the ball ring on and I can't believe how more powerful my orgasms were then even wearing the c&b ring. Absolutely amazing. Have others experienced this?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With the c&b ring my erections and orgasms were better then they had been in years. Made love to my wife twice with the ball ring on and I can't believe how more powerful my orgasms were then even wearing the c&b ring. Absolutely amazing. Have others experienced this?
Yes, wearing a ball stretcher has added a new power to orgasms, also amps up anal play with a plug, dildo or prostrate toy. I use stretchy cockrings around my balls for the beginning stretch, then replacing them with a single stretcher that works to 1.5", if I can get a greater stretch I will add a single one above the stiffer ring.

NoirFan01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for posting. I've intended to use a ball stretcher for a while and finally bought a 1" wide neoprene one yesterday. How do you "prep" in order to make your balls hang loose enough to secure the stretcher around your sack?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If they aren't loose on their own, I would suggest a hot cloth to your sack or something similar. If I am sitting or lying relaxing for a bit, my sack naturally hangs at or near its lowest, so that also might do the trick. I use a snap on leather ring because with a solid anything, if I don't get it on right away, my one nut starts drifting north of the border and makes finishing the job nearly impossible.

Reactions: evolution

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been at this for a few weeks now, and that includes about four days I didn't wear a stretcher. Yesterday I got my starter leather ball stretcher kit (was using my cock rings snapped tightly prior). Managed to get the 1 1/2" stretcher on comfortably. That's a 1/2" gain in a short period of time. Not sure if when I am able to use the 2" wide one if I will go further then that. It is a little uncomfortable for me to wear my 1/2" wide leather cock/ball ring at the same time as the ball ring because it is uncomfortable where the two meet on the underside of my shaft.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been thinking about it and I think I know when I will be most satisfied with my sack hang. I'm fortunate to have a decent flaccid penis length right around 6" (with the usual variability that comes with flaccid length). I think that if I can get my sack to hang low enough so that my balls are fully exposed under my flaccid that will be good enough.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Walking around with my 1 1/2" stretcher wrapped around my balls is really something. Many things I do cause my sack to turtle a little (long hikes in the woods, lifting, doing PE exercises), but with the stretcher on, my nuts are always hanging those 1 1/2" inches. I have no idea what it would be like to have a 3" stretcher on, let alone hanging like some of the guys here where it is many inches more then that.

Reactions: allmanbud

Massey56

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Walking around with my 1 1/2" stretcher wrapped around my balls is really something. Many things I do cause my sack to turtle a little (long hikes in the woods, lifting, doing PE exercises), but with the stretcher on, my nuts are always hanging those 1 1/2" inches. I have no idea what it would be like to have a 3" stretcher on, let alone hanging like some of the guys here where it is many inches more then that.
I have been sporting a stretcher for years and I have to say I have not noticed an increase in hang...at least not a dramatic one. so there is a distinction I want to bring to your attention which may or may not be welcome...there are stretchers and there are weights. The weights add another dimension so (stating the obvious) the stretcher (neoprene or leather) is like someone has their hand wrapped around your sac...the weights are the same BUT the sensation is more like the person is actually tugging. It amazingly doesn't hurt. At least not me.

Now the weight can be fairly light...8 oz is where I started...and can be worn with a neoprene stretcher as well...feels awesome when just hanging around the house Photo on 5-5-17 at 5.12 PM.jpeg

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just took mine off to wash. There was a good amount of chafing under the leather. Does the skin toughen up over time to better handle the leather being wrapped around it? In a perfect world I would wear this and over time produce a real sack hang increase nearly equal to the width of the wrap. I know that doesn't happen. I wouldn't even mind having to wear the stretcher almost all the time, but it does interfere with my cock ring where the two meet on the underside of my shaft. As for weights, I really don't want to go down that road, especially if it is only a "feeling" thing and doesn't increase the actual hang any more then stretchers do. I would imagine weights get there quicker then just wearing leather stretchers, but to be honest my wife would think I was nuts or something.

Massey56

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just took mine off to wash. There was a good amount of chafing under the leather. Does the skin toughen up over time to better handle the leather being wrapped around it? In a perfect world I would wear this and over time produce a real sack hang increase nearly equal to the width of the wrap. I know that doesn't happen. I wouldn't even mind having to wear the stretcher almost all the time, but it does interfere with my cock ring where the two meet on the underside of my shaft. As for weights, I really don't want to go down that road, especially if it is only a "feeling" thing and doesn't increase the actual hang any more then stretchers do. I would imagine weights get there quicker then just wearing leather stretchers, but to be honest my wife would think I was nuts or something.
Got it...
in terms of chafing..neoprene tends to wear easier on the skin on long hauls...and I often slide a dab of Albolene on the inside of the stretcher to lubricate...
Any others (men and women) might want to chime in on the whole 'looking like a nut' dynamic? there is a feature (not a bug) in the way the weighted bag feels as it taps the taint during a nice deep fuck...so I'm told...

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't doubt for a second hanging a weight from my sack would feel awesome. I have a steel cock ring I wear occasionally that weights over 10 oz. I also think it would "speed up" the increase hang time frame, just not sure I want to expand for now beyond using the leather. Must say though that the chafing sucks. That's why I'm hoping the skin toughens up over time by adjusting to me wearing it nearly 24/7. Otherwise I will have to figure a good on/off schedule. Saw a couple of videos of a guy fucking his girl with his balls while wearing a ball stretcher - pretty damn hot!!!

Massey56

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
another feature (again not a bug) of the ball weights is the need for tools...which for some if us makes it so much more attractive
I don't doubt for a second hanging a weight from my sack would feel awesome. I have a steel cock ring I wear occasionally that weights over 10 oz. I also think it would "speed up" the increase hang time frame, just not sure I want to expand for now beyond using the leather. Must say though that the chafing sucks. That's why I'm hoping the skin toughens up over time by adjusting to me wearing it nearly 24/7. Otherwise I will have to figure a good on/off schedule. Saw a couple of videos of a guy fucking his girl with his balls while wearing a ball stretcher - pretty damn hot!!!
another thing that makes some of attracted to the weights is the chance to play around with shit from the work bench know your tools.gif

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Must say though that the chafing sucks. That's why I'm hoping the skin toughens up over time by adjusting to me wearing it nearly 24/7.
I avoid chafing by using talcum powder to keep both skin and leather dry so they don't stick to each other.

Guys have told me they use cocoa butter lotions to soften their skin and lubricate it so the leather doesn't stick. That sounds believable, but I haven't tested it myself.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I couldn't get my 2" wide leather strap on, I was able to add one of my 1/2" cock rings to the 1 1/2" I am wearing to get me to 2". Each increment in size makes sitting in some situations uncomfortable, but it passes in a day or two. Someone who has been hanging for a long time says his sack doesn't hang all that great after taking his stuff off. That's rather disappointing!!! Because my sack is obviously being squeezed into the cylindrical shape of the straps, it's like walking around with two dicks - only one of them is always hard (my sack with the leather wrapped around it). Have no idea why, but my penis itself is much more sensitive now that I have taken to wearing these ball straps. That plus the before mentioned fact that my orgasms are incredibly more powerful then even wearing just a ball and cock strap.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being new to this myself, I thought this thread would be of some value. Guys who may be thinking about trying it, or haven't thought about it before (like myself), my give it a go. If the intensity of my orgasms is directly related to stretching out my sack, that alone is worth the price of admission!!! 018.JPG
020.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Twice now I have taken off the ball stretcher rings to give my stuff a chance to "air out". The next day in both instances my hang was unbelievable. Because I am so new to this I know that nice sack hang would disappear pretty quickly, but it is encouraging. Hopefully the longer I wear the rings, the longer my hang will stick around when I remove them.

Reactions: Beardon and poibear