Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well ChainGang finally put their heavy ball donut weight on sale again. Just purchased their heaviest weight that works with my girth. My heaviest weight right now is 30ozs and this one is about 13ozs heavier. I can't wait to get this and put it on.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got my new weight a few days ago and the first time I wore it was while working out downstairs. While I have worn both of my previous weights at the same time while lifting, I usually only have on the larger of the two which weights 30ozs. The two together are around 50ozs. My newest weight is 43ozs by itself. Haven't tried it and my 20oz weight together, probably need some nice warm weather for that. My new weight is 2 1/4" high, and my two previous ones stacked together are 2 3/4" high. So my newest weight and the 20oz weight when stacked together is 3 1/2" and 63ozs. Can't wait to get that combo hanging off my nuts.

Attachments

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Got my new weight a few days ago and the first time I wore it was while working out downstairs. While I have worn both of my previous weights at the same time while lifting, I usually only have on the larger of the two which weights 30ozs. The two together are around 50ozs. My newest weight is 43ozs by itself. Haven't tried it and my 20oz weight together, probably need some nice warm weather for that. My new weight is 2 1/4" high, and my two previous ones stacked together are 2 3/4" high. So my newest weight and the 20oz weight when stacked together is 3 1/2" and 63ozs. Can't wait to get that combo hanging off my nuts.
BEAUTIFUL!!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Couple of pictures from tonight. Just the new weight from different angles. Damn I love the feel of my tightly held balls, smooth as a baby's ass. Also, while I am still keeping my balls, shaft and butt crack smooth, I am letting my other pubes grow back normal. I like it this way better than having trimmed them like I had been.

Attachments

lovelycra

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Couple of pictures from tonight. Just the new weight from different angles. Damn I love the feel of my tightly held balls, smooth as a baby's ass. Also, while I am still keeping my balls, shaft and butt crack smooth, I am letting my other pubes grow back normal. I like it this way better than having trimmed them like I had been.
superb pics!!so big balls!!last one just want to lick them!!

Reactions: rbi99

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I continue to love how amazing walking around and working out feels while wearing my new weight. I put it back on yesterday before working out and wore it to bed last night. Still have it on and will keep it on until it starts to feel uncomfortable (or my freaking right nut decides it has had enough and starts slipping under it). While I got off immensely during the many years of doing PE (various forms of jelqing for girth gain), wearing weights around my sack tops it all. I don't know how much I can ultimately stretch my sack, but trying has been one hell of an erotic journey. Can't wait till the warmer weather hits and I am out walking around commando and wearing those thin freaking shorts I love.

Newpumper

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight