Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
005abs.JPG
002bbs.JPG
In the past two days I have started wearing a 1" wide leather ball stretcher. Have worn a cock and ball leather ring for several years, but never even gave using a stretcher on my balls a thought. I love it!!! While it is the stretcher holding my nuts down, I love the fact that they are hanging like they are. The 1" wide ring is as wide as I can fit between the top of my nuts and the top of my sack, but it's a start. I absolutely am not looking for some monstrously long hang, but an inch or two over time would be cool. I will know I am getting there when I find that I can increase that inch wide ring to the next wider size. Nothing too impressive in these pics, but they are my starting point.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Started stretching with leather about 9 years ago. I was lucky to have a good natural hang so started with a 3" and moved pretty quickly to a 4". Then I added weights to the mix and that really started to get my sack stretched out and I advanced to a 5" leather. Pics below are in my Mostly Ball Stretching album. Wearing the 5 and wearing 3 and 4 together:
View media item 1494005View media item 1342772

Massey56

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Walking around with my 1 1/2" stretcher wrapped around my balls is really something. Many things I do cause my sack to turtle a little (long hikes in the woods, lifting, doing PE exercises), but with the stretcher on, my nuts are always hanging those 1 1/2" inches. I have no idea what it would be like to have a 3" stretcher on, let alone hanging like some of the guys here where it is many inches more then that.
I have been sporting a stretcher for years and I have to say I have not noticed an increase in hang...at least not a dramatic one. so there is a distinction I want to bring to your attention which may or may not be welcome...there are stretchers and there are weights. The weights add another dimension so (stating the obvious) the stretcher (neoprene or leather) is like someone has their hand wrapped around your sac...the weights are the same BUT the sensation is more like the person is actually tugging. It amazingly doesn't hurt. At least not me.

Now the weight can be fairly light...8 oz is where I started...and can be worn with a neoprene stretcher as well...feels awesome when just hanging around the house Photo on 5-5-17 at 5.12 PM.jpeg

Massey56

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
another feature (again not a bug) of the ball weights is the need for tools...which for some if us makes it so much more attractive
I don't doubt for a second hanging a weight from my sack would feel awesome. I have a steel cock ring I wear occasionally that weights over 10 oz. I also think it would "speed up" the increase hang time frame, just not sure I want to expand for now beyond using the leather. Must say though that the chafing sucks. That's why I'm hoping the skin toughens up over time by adjusting to me wearing it nearly 24/7. Otherwise I will have to figure a good on/off schedule. Saw a couple of videos of a guy fucking his girl with his balls while wearing a ball stretcher - pretty damn hot!!!
another thing that makes some of attracted to the weights is the chance to play around with shit from the work bench know your tools.gif

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because of the continuing chafing issues I have with leather, and because I want to try a different path, I'm hanging weights now rather then using leather. Last two days I have had a little over 30 ozs on without any problems. I plan on increasing that weight, but for now, this is feeling pretty good!!! The amount of stretch far exceeds anything I achieved wearing leather, and with added weight it can only get better.
3 Rings.jpg
3 Rings 2.jpg

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Got my newest weight today. So with this one and the previous one I purchased, together they weigh 50ozs. Seems like every time I thought I had 3lbs on I added wrong. Well 21ozs and 29 ozs is definitely more than 48!!! Doesn't feel bad at all. Next week there's going to be a couple days in the 60's, so I should get some real nice stretching in.
Also got my newest weight today from Chain Gang! A 2.5 lb "Heavy Donut" well made, easy to put on and truly comfortable, but not cheap:
Untitled.jpg

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I have finally found the size ring that will sit on top of my shit without sliding off or letting my nuts slip under, and be able to support adding extra weights above it. No leather under it like I tried before. Two things, hope this eliminates or greatly reduces chafing, and that in fact it does hold up the weights I have above it. The previous pictures are the same setup, but the ring size turned out to be too large. The one I put on first tonight was a pain to get on since it was smaller and in two parts. Will be ordering a hinged ring of this inner diameter as soon as I determine if this one works for me.
IMG_9770.jpg

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After struggling to find the correct size stretcher that is tight enough to keep my right side nut from slipping under it, while not being too tight, I think I found a solution. I put my 1 1/2" stretcher on (will try the 2" one later), then took one of 1/2" cock ring leather stretchers and snapped it over the ball stretcher. Because it is a bigger diameter then the ball stretcher, it snugged it up pretty nicely. Been over a day and my troublesome nut is still where I want it.
Rings1.JPG
Rings2.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This picture is about average for me now. My hang is often better then this, but seldom less. Not mind boggling by any stretch of the imagination but better then it used to be. When lying around and relaxing, my hang at its best is quite nice I must say. What's encouraging is that I only wear my stretchers for a few days a week, the other times I have them off to prevent any chafing and to clean the leather. I'm looking to other leather options to see if chafing can be reduced.
014balls.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a "what the heck" moment yesterday and decided to try something different. As I said the other day about being pumped to have 3" of leather stretchers on my sack (though not a one piece 3" stretcher), I thought I would see how my 10oz hinged cock ring fitted around the leather stretchers. Turns out it fits perfectly. Had to squeeze it a little in order to get the screw to connect to the other half, but fit it did. So now I am walking around with my stretchers and a 10oz piece of metal. Hiked for a couple of hours in the woods with my dogs and that gave the weight plenty of time to start doing its thing. The cock ring would have fallen right off if I had just put it around my sack, the leather added just enough extra space so that it hasn't slipped, but more importantly, isn't too tight to make things uncomfortable.
002ballring.JPG
016ballring.JPG

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's amazing is that you have on just under 4lbs and still have room for another major weight!!!
Lost one of the screws for my other 22, so added a 16oz for a new personal record 4 lb 14 oz hang:
4 lbs14oz.jpg