Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I have continued to wear ball stretchers, but have switched to hinged weights and two piece collars. I sometimes go days without wearing anything, and then may wear them for two or three days. While the weights don't irritate my skin nearly as much as my leather stretchers did, they still start to bother me after a day or two. I can comfortably wear 2 - 2 1/2 lbs all day, but three pounds has been difficult to get to because the weight forces my right nut to slip under them. At those weights I have to take care sitting, and long car rides get uncomfortable, but walking around is no problem at all. I wear it in public without thinking twice about it. As for my hang, all summer it was the best ever, easily gained a couple inches of extra length. With the temperatures dropping now around here, my hang naturally isn't as great. I have not reached the point where I can simply stop and keep the hang I have. Don't know if I will ever reach that point. Some of the guys here who can stretch their sack six inches and more are totally out of my league. I'm playing in the A league and those guys are superstars in the Pros!!!

sodo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have continued to wear ball stretchers, but have switched to hinged weights and two piece collars. I sometimes go days without wearing anything, and then may wear them for two or three days. While the weights don't irritate my skin nearly as much as my leather stretchers did, they still start to bother me after a day or two. I can comfortably wear 2 - 2 1/2 lbs all day, but three pounds has been difficult to get to because the weight forces my right nut to slip under them. At those weights I have to take care sitting, and long car rides get uncomfortable, but walking around is no problem at all. I wear it in public without thinking twice about it. As for my hang, all summer it was the best ever, easily gained a couple inches of extra length. With the temperatures dropping now around here, my hang naturally isn't as great. I have not reached the point where I can simply stop and keep the hang I have. Don't know if I will ever reach that point. Some of the guys here who can stretch their sack six inches and more are totally out of my league. I'm playing in the A league and those guys are superstars in the Pros!!!
So, when you have sex, they revert back to being tight? Meaning no ball slapping the wife?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always wear my leather cock ring at a minimum when having sex with my wife. That's keep them from turtling fully, and actually leaves me with a very nice size ball of balls. I also often wear a leather ball stretcher to further prevent turtling. I can't say if my balls would completely turtle if I didn't have anything on, but I suspect they would turtle nearly as much. Ball slapping probably ain't happening!!!

BZPrem

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, I read through your journey, because I recently started my adventure with ball stretching. Gotta say that looking at your pictures over time the difference is definitely noticible.

I do own a few oxballs toys which I currently use for my daily stretching routine (5x humpballs and sueeze). These are great for the beginner, but the skin on my ballsack gets a bit irritated ater a while.
I was wondering if you have some recommendations on legit leather and metal products that worked for you. I know that if I want to get serious in the stretching I need these kinds of toys sooner or later.

Happy stretching!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So today I'm walking around outside and it's cold as hell. Have on some weight around my sack. I got to thinking about us guys up north here where we don't have the advantage of warm sunny days year round. Do you think there are gains to be made when your nuts are trying to pull up because of the cold, but are prevented from doing so because of the weights? How effective do you think that is as opposed to warmer weather where your sack is hanging real loose?

Reactions: deleted5068251

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It might be good training, I usually put my rings on when I’m in the shower. But as I go along, I don’t have that summertime swing. Being outdoors a bit, the boys like to pull up, but like a leather stretcher...they can’t go much further. All around it is enjoyable.

Reactions: rbi99 and allmanbud

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been a while for me. Cold winter months don't help!!! Anyways, still trying to get weight on and staying on without my right nut slipping up and through somehow. I bought another cock/ball hinged ring with an inner diameter of 1 1/2". It weights about 12 oz I believe. I was putting a 2" diameter cock/ball weight on top of the one 1 1/2" weights I had, but because it was loose, it put a lot of downward force on the weights below it. With a second 1 1/2" hinged weight on top, it stays in place. So I am getting the tug and benefit of the weights without the top weight pushing down. We'll see. Every time I think I figured something out, I realize I haven't. Anyways, I walking around with 2 lbs hanging on my balls and it feels good. Had 1 1/2 lbs on since yesterday and added another 8 ozs this morning. So far no slippage. I truly love how my nuts look hanging down below my flaccid penis head, but whether or not I ever get there on a more permanent basis remains to be seen.

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot wear now a ball ring (I had a one ~1kg) and switched mostly at the parachute but which is connected to my feet. By doing this my feet drags balls down, giving the same force as the weight would have done. And I can do this during sleep, so I am mostly pleased.

Reactions: allmanbud

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cannot wear now a ball ring (I had a one ~1kg) and switched mostly at the parachute but which is connected to my feet. By doing this my feet drags balls down, giving the same force as the weight would have done. And I can do this during sleep, so I am mostly pleased.

That seems to be a novel concept. I often sleep curled up so I don't think it would work for me. Hopefully it does for you.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, I read through your journey, because I recently started my adventure with ball stretching. Gotta say that looking at your pictures over time the difference is definitely noticible.

I do own a few oxballs toys which I currently use for my daily stretching routine (5x humpballs and sueeze). These are great for the beginner, but the skin on my ballsack gets a bit irritated ater a while.
I was wondering if you have some recommendations on legit leather and metal products that worked for you. I know that if I want to get serious in the stretching I need these kinds of toys sooner or later.

Happy stretching!

Leather does seem to irritate my skin after a few days. Even the rounded edges and softer leather ones seem to still dig in too much. Haven't tried oxballs or other non leather materials. Metal weights I find are the best for me, but even then I can only go a few days. I prefer hinged weights to solid rings (would never get one on because my balls never cooperate) or two piece rings (too much pinched skin while trying to get them on. They make hinged ball weights, but the diameters are significantly smaller then hinged cock and ball ones. The inner diameters are too large with the cock and ball rings, but I put a leather ball stretcher on first and the weight over it. The thickness of the leather makes the hinged cock and ball weight fit much more snuggly. I'd really like to get rid of the leather all together, but getting on the smaller ball weights so that my nuts don't slip under needs almost ideal conditions (great sack hang at the time).

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
YESSSS!!!
I LOVE that too!!

Reactions: FaceIt

Topramen1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been sporting a stretcher for years and I have to say I have not noticed an increase in hang...at least not a dramatic one. so there is a distinction I want to bring to your attention which may or may not be welcome...there are stretchers and there are weights. The weights add another dimension so (stating the obvious) the stretcher (neoprene or leather) is like someone has their hand wrapped around your sac...the weights are the same BUT the sensation is more like the person is actually tugging. It amazingly doesn't hurt. At least not me.

Now the weight can be fairly light...8 oz is where I started...and can be worn with a neoprene stretcher as well...feels awesome when just hanging around the house View attachment 1392908
Hot sack!

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: rbi99 and allmanbud

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: FaceIt

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hah, nope. It does not slip off my foot - usually I wear shoes so it cannot slip physically off. During sleep I feel nothing, but when I have it attached to the bed then it stays of course whole night tight :)

Generally I can recommend this, it can be dismantled at any time which is more convenient than a steel weight with a screw...
The only problem I see is that you cannot set precise tension (drag) because rubber is elastic so you need to feel it. I think I put once too much and it was not comfortable.

Reactions: allmanbud

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well the hike went off without a hitch. My annoying right nut stayed in place. In the summer, after hiking for an hour or so in warm weather packing 2 lbs, my hang would be much more pronounced then it was after today's cold weather hike. However, even though my balls were probably trying like hell to turtle up closer to my crotch, the weights prevented any of that from happening. I mentioned it once before, but if my nuts are pushing up but the weights keep pushing down, that has to be a great exercise regarding stretching, even if after today's hike they were hanging the same as before the hike.