Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Took everything off last night and put it back on this morning, except today I added a leather cock ring which I put around my dick and balls after a jelqing session. So far eight more hours of wearing everything with no slippage. I think I have finally figured out how to keep my nuts where I want them!!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
12 hours later everything was still in place. A some point I might look for some rubber or something to use instead of paper towels, but the towel thing is working to perfection. I've been sticking to only 1 1/2 pounds of weight, so next time I will try to up it to 2. If I can put on 2 lbs and still not have any slippage, that would be awesome. I'll think about going higher then 2 when or if the time comes.

Reactions: merc41

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After walking around all day today in several different stores with 1 1/2 lbs hanging on my nuts, and a cock ring around shaft and balls, going commando while wearing extremely lightweight shorts, I will take my bouncing cock against the material any day over simply having a bulge. I have both actually while doing this, but it is my cock being pushed around by my ball weights that really feels erotic. First time ever I almost got a hardon while walking around. That I did not want to happen and was able to stop it in time.

Three straight days now without any ball slippage. Going to finish today off by cutting the grass. Who would have thought cutting the grass could be erotic???!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: WilliamG and merc41

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After walking around all day today in several different stores with 1 1/2 lbs hanging on my nuts, and a cock ring around shaft and balls, going commando while wearing extremely lightweight shorts, I will take my bouncing cock against the material any day over simply having a bulge. I have both actually while doing this, but it is my cock being pushed around by my ball weights that really feels erotic. First time ever I almost got a hardon while walking around. That I did not want to happen and was able to stop it in time.

Three straight days now without any ball slippage. Going to finish today off by cutting the grass. Who would have thought cutting the grass could be erotic???!!!
I gotta get bigger weights.

Reactions: rbi99

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Disappointed today. Had a lot of work to do outside today and the temp is about 90. Perfect conditions for hanging weights on my sack. Even was able to add another 8 ozs bringing the total to 2 lbs this morning. Unfortunately, after three 12 hour days of wearing 1 1/2 lbs, my sack was too sore after putting everything on, so I did the prudent thing and took them off.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just started wearing weights earlier this year and I love the feeling of tugging.

Question for all the pros here: After how long did you notice a significant stretch when you started? Say like a centimeter or 2?
COURSE!!!
But you must wear a stretcher regularly!

Reactions: WilliamG

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I could get my balls to hang naturally the same or a little or even a little more than my flaccid dick... I'd be really happy!
I'm getting creative... It's going to take a bit of work. That band was fairly tight to keep my balls "projecting". I will look into a leather ball strap soon. Just getting the ring to work was a feat!
Creative.jpg

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just over 3 lbs!!! I finally have this whole weight thing figured out. If I only wear weights for say 12 hours, I can will always be able to get two hinged weights on. By going overnight I can add my largest hinged weight additionally. That's another 14 ozs I believe. As for initially putting the weights on, I need to put on the 1/2" wide leather stretcher, which is tight, and let everything settle for an hour or so. Then I can add the strip of heavy duty paper towel and the first two hinged weights. Doing it this way I don't turn my nuts blue from too much initial constriction. Only took me for forever to figure this crap out. Right now I can add another two piece ring to this stack and that would put me at just under 4 lbs. Not the most important goal in the world to say the least, but one hell of a fun one!!!
3 lbs.JPG
3 lbs b.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amazing what a few ounces does regarding testicle hanging. Had 3 lbs on today for about 4 hours and started feeling discomfort. Removed the 14 oz weight and replaced with an 8 oz split ring. Those 6 ozs made all the difference in the world. Had it on now for 5 hours and no problems at all.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Twice now I let my excitement get ahead of real math. Twice I announced here that I had reached three pounds of weight hang, only later to redo the addition and realize it was 2 1/2 lbs only. Well brother and sisters - THREE LBS!!!
IMG_6736.JPG
IMG_6738.JPG

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Twice now I let my excitement get ahead of real math. Twice I announced here that I had reached three pounds of weight hang, only later to redo the addition and realize it was 2 1/2 lbs only. Well brother and sisters - THREE LBS!!!
View attachment 40676891 View attachment 40676921
Damn... I've gotta get a ball weight! My cocks not big... So my balls should hang lower than the flaccid tip! Nice work man!

Reactions: rbi99

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After I took everything off last night, it wasn't till I stacked all the rings and picked them up that I truly appreciated the weight I had hanging off my nuts all day. Three pounds compared to say the weight of a car isn't much, but hanging off your nuts, I'd say it is pretty impressive!!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Found a new reason for wearing ball weights. Sitting around this afternoon I didn't feel like cutting the damn grass, even though I knew it was supposed to rain for the next 4-5 days. However, I was sitting there with 2lbs hanging off my nutsack, and I thought to myself that all that walking while cutting the grass would be great for my hanging weights. I cut the grass!!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Warmer weather after wearing my weights much more this past winter then I have normally. Today after getting up I put on my 2 1/2" leather ball stretcher (an absolute first!!!), and also two 11oz hinged weights. Day has just started, so this could possibly be my best ball stretching day ever. I have had more weight on, but this leather stretcher is simply freaking awesome!!! Picture below doesn't do it justice. However, while I just put these on, there is still room for another weight already, but I'm going to go a little slow.

Attachments