Leather ball stretchers

Furry Guy

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 1369987 View attachment 1369988 In the past two days I have started wearing a 1" wide leather ball stretcher. Have worn a cock and ball leather ring for several years, but never even gave using a stretcher on my balls a thought. I love it!!! While it is the stretcher holding my nuts down, I love the fact that they are hanging like they are. The 1" wide ring is as wide as I can fit between the top of my nuts and the top of my sack, but it's a start. I absolutely am not looking for some monstrously long hang, but an inch or two over time would be cool. I will know I am getting there when I find that I can increase that inch wide ring to the next wider size. Nothing too impressive in these pics, but they are my starting point.
View attachment 1369987 View attachment 1369988 In the past two days I have started wearing a 1" wide leather ball stretcher. Have worn a cock and ball leather ring for several years, but never even gave using a stretcher on my balls a thought. I love it!!! While it is the stretcher holding my nuts down, I love the fact that they are hanging like they are. The 1" wide ring is as wide as I can fit between the top of my nuts and the top of my sack, but it's a start. I absolutely am not looking for some monstrously long hang, but an inch or two over time would be cool. I will know I am getting there when I find that I can increase that inch wide ring to the next wider size. Nothing too impressive in these pics, but they are my starting point.
I know this started out about leather stretchers, but I wear almost 3 pounds of leather WEIGHTS around my balls most of the time. Have done so for 10 years. My balls always hung rather low, but now they hang about 7 inches from the top of my dick when they are warm. Absolutely a great feeling. And yes, sex is fantastic! LOVE it when my partner bounces them in his hand while sucking me. I sleep in them, exercise (at home) in them, etc., etc. Used to wear them under clothing, but not so much anymore, unless the pants are really loose and baggy, like sweatpants. Anyone else enjoy this?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know this started out about leather stretchers, but I wear almost 3 pounds of leather WEIGHTS around my balls most of the time. Have done so for 10 years. My balls always hung rather low, but now they hang about 7 inches from the top of my dick when they are warm. Absolutely a great feeling. And yes, sex is fantastic! LOVE it when my partner bounces them in his hand while sucking me. I sleep in them, exercise (at home) in them, etc., etc. Used to wear them under clothing, but not so much anymore, unless the pants are really loose and baggy, like sweatpants. Anyone else enjoy this?

If you removed them for say a week, how much of that extra hang goes away? I'm an absolute newbie, so I have a very long ways to go yet, but I'm hoping that a certain percentage of gain can be kept in the future - whatever those gains may be.

Reactions: deleted5068251

Ericj8520

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been sporting a stretcher for years and I have to say I have not noticed an increase in hang...at least not a dramatic one. so there is a distinction I want to bring to your attention which may or may not be welcome...there are stretchers and there are weights. The weights add another dimension so (stating the obvious) the stretcher (neoprene or leather) is like someone has their hand wrapped around your sac...the weights are the same BUT the sensation is more like the person is actually tugging. It amazingly doesn't hurt. At least not me.

Now the weight can be fairly light...8 oz is where I started...and can be worn with a neoprene stretcher as well...feels awesome when just hanging around the house View attachment 1392908
Have you noticed an increase in how long you last since you started ball stretching?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't know if it's the leather ring I'm wearing or if steel would do the same thing, but I find I have an extremely intense itch, especially around the bottom of the ring where my balls protrude. The thing is, while I'm careful not to irritate the area, when I do scratch it it feels great. So great I find myself clinching my teeth. There is no redness, chafing or whatever, so I don't know why it itches, but wow.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't know if it's the leather ring I'm wearing or if steel would do the same thing, but I find I have an extremely intense itch, especially around the bottom of the ring where my balls protrude. The thing is, while I'm careful not to irritate the area, when I do scratch it it feels great. So great I find myself clinching my teeth. There is no redness, chafing or whatever, so I don't know why it itches, but wow.
When I was starting out, some leather caused me itchy-achy skin near the edge of the strap.

For me it isn't a problem with leather that has a simple unfinished edge, the the strap at left in this picture. But fancy straps hide the cut edge by tucking it in and stitching it inside, like the one at right, which seems to intensify the pressure on the skin at the edge.

Try different styles and see if there's a style that works better for you. It gets less bothersome when you advance to larger sizes.

Attachments

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for that info. The weird thing though is I enjoy the intensity of the itch when I touch it. What I do now though is to frequently apply hand lotion to the area and that also eases it a good deal.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I don't make love as frequently as we used to, but Sunday morning I had on both my cock and ball leather ring and my ball stretcher. When she went down on me and I reached the PONR, first off I didn't know if I would ever cum, and secondly, it was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. I was thrusting around so much I don't know how she didn't bite me!!!

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So do you find it to be effective at loosening/helping balls hang lower? Mine are too tight and I would really like to have them hang a bit lower but won't know how
Also plenty of moisturizer/lotion..helps the skin stretch. Shea butter lotion is good. But anything is better than nothing.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So do you find it to be effective at loosening/helping balls hang lower? Mine are too tight and I would really like to have them hang a bit lower but won't know how

I seem to wear my 1" stretcher for maybe four or five days before I have to remove it because of skin irritation. Immediately after I remove it my nuts pull up, but a few hours later and a day or two afterwards they hang beautifully. As I am a beginner I don't know how they would hang if I had been into this for years. I enjoy the feel of my balls while they are being pulled by the stretcher, and as I posted earlier, my orgasms while wearing it are beyond description.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I can't seem to get the 2" wide stretcher on, today I managed to get the 1 1/2" and the 1" on together. I think when I reach the point when I can wear the 3" wide one by itself, I will be satisfied. I did purchase a 6 1/2 oz ball ring yesterday. Should have it by the end of the week. That will make things interesting!!!
003bsb.JPG

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
While I can't seem to get the 2" wide stretcher on, today I managed to get the 1 1/2" and the 1" on together. I think when I reach the point when I can wear the 3" wide one by itself, I will be satisfied. I did purchase a 6 1/2 oz ball ring yesterday. Should have it by the end of the week. That will make things interesting!!!
View attachment 1498053
Nice work

Reactions: rbi99

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm hoping the ring I purchased will be more snug then the leather straps. I can go a few days with no issues, then out of nowhere my right nut slips under the leather. If the ring just prevents that, the weight and feeling it produces will be added bonuses.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been having trouble getting a two piece metal ball stretcher weight to fit properly. I want it to be tight enough so that my right side nut can't slip through it. Once I get the correct one, then I can add more weights. Today though I was able to get my 2" wide leather stretcher on. That's the first time I was able to do that. Not a big deal to the guys who can hang 6"+, but I'm just a newbie making those initial baby steps!!! Only real problem I have wearing the leather is that the top half ends up cutting into my skin a little after a few days, so I have to take it off for a few. I have tried getting this 2" on many times and had no success, until today.
0242.JPG
0252.JPG

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think when I reach the point when I can wear the 3" wide one by itself, I will be satisfied.
It's sensible to have a goal...and yours is a sensible goal to have.

The internet has made it a lot easier to find stretchers and accessories, but the selection gets sparse beyond 3". I found a nice product on eBay named Male,Masturbaders,Rotate,Ball,Bondage,Scrotum,Stretching,Leather,Parachute,Testicle,Stretcher,Chastity,Harness,Ring,Toys,Men,Vibreadors,Neck,Pain,Aphrodisia.

(Some sellers just cram search keywords into the item description without regard for readability, accuracy, or spelling.)

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Been having trouble getting a two piece metal ball stretcher weight to fit properly. I want it to be tight enough so that my right side nut can't slip through it. Once I get the correct one, then I can add more weights. Today though I was able to get my 2" wide leather stretcher on. That's the first time I was able to do that. Not a big deal to the guys who can hang 6"+, but I'm just a newbie making those initial baby steps!!! Only real problem I have wearing the leather is that the top half ends up cutting into my skin a little after a few days, so I have to take it off for a few. I have tried getting this 2" on many times and had no success, until today.
View attachment 1533823 View attachment 1533824
Nice when you cross that next hurdle! Good work

Reactions: rbi99
D

deleted972421

There has been discussion on here about chafing caused by unfinished edges of the leather ball stretchers. I highly recommend you consider this brand of ballstretcher: Ball Stretchers : Leather Masters, Fulfilling Fantasies All Over The World Since 1989
I have only purchased this brand over the years, progressing from one that is two snaps wide (about 1 1/2 inches) to one that is six snaps wide (five inches). The finished edges are far better than those that are not finished, it makes a huge difference in comfort.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Started stretching with leather about 9 years ago. I was lucky to have a good natural hang so started with a 3" and moved pretty quickly to a 4". Then I added weights to the mix and that really started to get my sack stretched out and I advanced to a 5" leather. Pics below are in my Mostly Ball Stretching album. Wearing the 5 and wearing 3 and 4 together:
View media item 1494005View media item 1342772