Leather ball stretchers

Furry Guy

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Started stretching with leather about 9 years ago. I was lucky to have a good natural hang so started with a 3" and moved pretty quickly to a 4". Then I added weights to the mix and that really started to get my sack stretched out and I advanced to a 5" leather. Pics below are in my Mostly Ball Stretching album. Wearing the 5 and wearing 3 and 4 together:
View media item 1494005View media item 1342772
Great results! And great picture! Very impressive, Red. Great package! OK, I guess I better stop!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After struggling to find the correct size stretcher that is tight enough to keep my right side nut from slipping under it, while not being too tight, I think I found a solution. I put my 1 1/2" stretcher on (will try the 2" one later), then took one of 1/2" cock ring leather stretchers and snapped it over the ball stretcher. Because it is a bigger diameter then the ball stretcher, it snugged it up pretty nicely. Been over a day and my troublesome nut is still where I want it.
Rings1.JPG
Rings2.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Started stretching with leather about 9 years ago. I was lucky to have a good natural hang so started with a 3" and moved pretty quickly to a 4". Then I added weights to the mix and that really started to get my sack stretched out and I advanced to a 5" leather. Pics below are in my Mostly Ball Stretching album. Wearing the 5 and wearing 3 and 4 together:
View media item 1494005View media item 1342772

Red, insane isn't a good enough adjective to describe the length of those stretchers!!! Hell, you need both hands to move that shit out of the way when you sit down!!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With the above monster right before this post, I feel tiny when I say I put on my 2" wide stretcher today. Like the 1 1/2" I also wrapped my 1/2" leather cock ring around it and it squeezes the 2"er down perfectly. Nice thing about the 2" vs the 1 1/2" and 1/2" I wore in my previous picture, the 2" by itself looks so much better and has fewer pinch points.

Idreamfilthy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ball stretching with weights .... can this be done outside of the house ? (walking around underneath loose pants) and How long should someone wear weights for ? Also, can the weights be worn overnight or not a good idea ?

Reactions: allmanbud

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I read about weights (the ones I have keep slipping so I stopped with them), is sitting and lying down there is no weight pulling down on your sack. Leather stretchers on the other hand, while not pulling as much as metal weights, continue to stretch things even sitting or lying down.

Reactions: Idreamfilthy

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I added another 1/2" to my 2"'er this morning. There is absolutely no room for anymore, so when some more room becomes available I will have solid proof that things are going well. Even at 2 1/2" I have to move my balls out of the way when sitting, and have to be careful when standing up. For the life of me I can't imagine how difficult it must be for guys like Red7.5 who can strap on 7"-9" of leather, or multiple weights does it.

Reactions: Furry Guy

Furry Guy

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I added another 1/2" to my 2"'er this morning. There is absolutely no room for anymore, so when some more room becomes available I will have solid proof that things are going well. Even at 2 1/2" I have to move my balls out of the way when sitting, and have to be careful when standing up. For the life of me I can't imagine how difficult it must be for guys like Red7.5 who can strap on 7"-9" of leather, or multiple weights does it.
Sounds like things are going well for you--BUMP! I feel naked without my seven 3/4" weighted leather straps that total three pounds. Yes, I wear them to bed and full-time at home. Schwing!

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the reasons I started this thread is that I might help others like myself just getting started in this. Well I just learned a very valuable lesson I need to share with you guys. If you decide to wear leather adjustable ball stretchers, don't put it on the same way each time. By that I mean if the buttons are on the left one time, reverse the stretcher and have them on the right the next time. I didn't, and today when I took them off I have a pretty nasty cut on my sack that is the result of the end of the leather digging into the same spot over the past couple of weeks. By reversing direction I would have minimized that single point of irritation. This cut is much worse then simple chafing.

D

deleted972421

One of the reasons I started this thread is that I might help others like myself just getting started in this. Well I just learned a very valuable lesson I need to share with you guys. If you decide to wear leather adjustable ball stretchers, don't put it on the same way each time. By that I mean if the buttons are on the left one time, reverse the stretcher and have them on the right the next time. I didn't, and today when I took them off I have a pretty nasty cut on my sack that is the result of the end of the leather digging into the same spot over the past couple of weeks. By reversing direction I would have minimized that single point of irritation. This cut is much worse then simple chafing.
This is the reason I highly recommend the ball stretchers from Leather Masters in Dallas. (Link was provided in an earlier post). The edges are finished off to prevent such chafing and cuts. There's a reason why the saying "you get what you pay for" applies here.

Reactions: WilliamG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the reason I highly recommend the ball stretchers from Leather Masters in Dallas. (Link was provided in an earlier post). The edges are finished off to prevent such chafing and cuts. There's a reason why the saying "you get what you pay for" applies here.

The guy I use also has them finished. I unfortunately at the time didn't foresee that as a problem. Have so many various leather stretchers/cock rings, sort of reluctant to add to my collection. I did check out your link and will eventually buy some more.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So do you find it to be effective at loosening/helping balls hang lower? Mine are too tight and I would really like to have them hang a bit lower but won't know how

There are obviously guys here who have been stretching their balls for years, and some that can add an incredible number of rings to their sack and stretch it out like no ones business. Still being new to this I certainly cannot do that. I did just put on my 2" wide ring right now and got it on in a matter of seconds. That's definite improvement. Also, even when not wearing any stretchers, my hang is amazing for days. I assume if I quit (especially now since I am still new to this) my nuts would soon hang like they used to, but the fact they are hanging like they do now and I don't wear mine all the time is great news to me and anyone else interested in getting started.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This picture is about average for me now. My hang is often better then this, but seldom less. Not mind boggling by any stretch of the imagination but better then it used to be. When lying around and relaxing, my hang at its best is quite nice I must say. What's encouraging is that I only wear my stretchers for a few days a week, the other times I have them off to prevent any chafing and to clean the leather. I'm looking to other leather options to see if chafing can be reduced.
014balls.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Still having issues trying to wear my 1/2" leather cock and ball ring at the same time I am wearing my ball stretcher. Problem is where the two meet they dig into my skin and after a day or two one or the other has to go.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Put on my 2" yesterday and this morning for shits and giggles I tried putting on my 1" as well. It fit. I'm sitting here typing this with 3" of leather ball stretchers wrapped around my sack!!! On each of them I also wrapped a larger inner diameter 1/2" cock ring (its larger inner diameter works great over the leather ball stretchers) because the size is perfect for tightening down the ball stretchers just enough so that neither of my nuts slip under them. In the past my right one especially grew fond of hiding itself under the stretcher and forced me to take it off and reposition my nuts.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That is amazing decameron!!! With my 3" on today I can't stop touching myself!!! Took a 6 mile hike in the woods with my wife and two dogs today, and every time I touched myself I couldn't believe that my nuts were hanging lower then my glans. After a solid jelqing session, and even more so now that I wear a cock ring afterwards, I easily add more then 1/2" of temporary girth. That's on top of the 6 1/2" mid erect girth that I have now. That "instant gain" is not as amazing as feeling how low my nuts are while wearing 3" of ball stretching leather!!! Was washing up earlier and went to wash my balls, forgetting about the stretchers I'm wearing. I hit the middle of the stretchers and wasn't even close to where my balls were hanging below that point. The bulge this has created isn't bad either, and I'm a shower not a grower to boot. What decameron has achieved is beyond words to describe it.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One advantage I find with wearing leather stretchers over weights, is that while sitting my leather continues to tug on my shaft. While the few times I tried a weighted metal ring, it obviously did a better job of stretching while I was standing or walking, sitting like I'm doing now, unless I positioned my self with my sack hanging over the edge of the chair (not ideal sitting position), that pulling advantage isn't there.