Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If, like me when I first started, one of your nuts starts turtling while trying to put on a ring or leather stretcher, try looping a rubber band or similar item around your nuts and pulling the band down as low as you can. It will hold your nuts in place while you get your shit wrapped around your sack. Afterwards just gently remove the rubber band.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Special ordered a 2" wide leather ball stretcher. It will be softer leather, only one row of snaps with little extra length to make putting it on easier, and I had the one row of snaps moved to make it a little tighter. Key to this new one is the edges are going to be rounded off. Should have it in a few days. If it fits right and feels good, I am ordering a whole set of sizes so I can mix and match.

Reactions: poibear

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ball stretching with weights .... can this be done outside of the house ? (walking around underneath loose pants) and How long should someone wear weights for ? Also, can the weights be worn overnight or not a good idea ?
I sometimes wear a 22 oz ball weight out-and-about under looser pants (as you suggest). As long as there's enough blood flow and no real pain, weights can be worn for long periods of time. I've gone almost four days straight. I often wear weights overnight without any problems.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New leather ball stretcher came yesterday. I had it custom made over at BCFW. Only had a 2" wide one made because I wanted to be sure everything was good before ordering other sizes. What a difference!!! Much softer leather, rounded edges, and I had the first row of snaps removed. With the row of snaps gone I also had him trim the end of the leather off so that there is almost no excess end to dig into my skin or make wrapping it around my sack difficult. I also had him relocate the one set of snaps to make it a little tighter then the standard setting. Have had it on all day and it feels great. Cost would have been about $15 but Wayne over at BCFW did it for free. I don't doubt that he will start making this a non custom item because I am 100% confident that anyone wanting a leather ball stretcher would prefer this one to the standard much more rigid ones. Will naturally cost more since there is more craftsmanship that goes into it. Unlike a hard and flaccid penis which can vary the size of your shaft considerably, your sack doesn't get thicker and smaller. Once you know what size fits best around your sack, that is the only size you need. I am also planning on having Wayne make me a 1/2" stretcher that is considerable thicker then even the 2" I had him make for me. Putting it on at the bottom of my sack would be comfortable, and it would then allow me to put on a weight or two that I have. Problem with my weights are that they slip off. The thicker strap would prevent that.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have had the new ball stretcher on for two days now and it is so comfortable I don't even know I am wearing it. The harder leather ones I originally wore were constantly bothering me one way or the other. Just ordered some more sizes, and also ordered some new cock rings made in this same manner.
033new.JPG
034new.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's now been 5 1/2 days since I put on my new 2" stretcher. It has not been off that entire time. Will have to take it off soon though so I can wash the area it covered as well as shave that section of my sack that I didn't reach while trimming the rest of the area. I don't think I ever hit three days with the other stretchers. Will have my other stretchers that are being special made for me by mid week. After wearing this 2" one for the better part of a week, I think that when I hit 3" I will be right where I want to be. Any more then that will make sitting and standing in public rather awkward.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's three pictures of the new 2" stretcher vs the old (new one is on the left). Took my new one off today after six days of non stop wearing. There was no way I could go six days with the old ones without massive chafing and bruising. Want to see what I look like in a day or two without having it on. Plus the other new ones will be here by Thursday.

Attachments

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forcing myself to not wear anything until I am completely over the chafing I have gotten wearing cock rings and ball stretchers. I love having the damn things on, but I have never allowed myself to completely heal. After a day or two they start feeling uncomfortable because of it. Wore my new ball stretcher for six days straight, but even it became uncomfortable. Giving myself two weeks. After that I will start up again, but this time discomfort means removal, not powering through it.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've "graduated" to 2 1/2". The softer leather makes a difference, and I had the leather snaps slightly adjusted by the guy I buy from. Here I have combined my 2" stretcher and 1/2" one. 00825.JPG
00925.JPG

Last edited:

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a weird thought last night as I was lying in bed and was touching my nuts. We are all used to our nuts hanging at a certain distance, even when compensating for heat and cold, stress or no stress. Wearing a ball stretcher though puts them substantially lower then they would ever hang by themselves. Now I am at 2 1/2" and others have blown by those numbers by multiple inches, but for me 2 1/2" is a lot of lowering. Anyways, back to my weird thought last night; touching my nuts when they are so far lower then they would otherwise be, it's almost as if I am touching another guy's set and not my own. Never have touched another guy's jewels, but mine being located so far lower then I have ever seen (or felt) them, feels pleasantly strange. I can only imagine what it feels like when they are stretched out 6" or more!!!

D

deleted972421

Another weird thought, for guys who do stretch themselves out 6" or more, how do you take a dump without them being in the toilet water???!!! Not a pleasant image to be sure!!!
It's what toilet paper is for.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Didn't have my phone with me to snap a picture, but took off the stretchers for a few days, and several times my sack was freely hanging lower then my flaccid. In all my life this has never happened. Sure, under ideal circumstances my junk and balls hang lower then normal, but in this case my nuts were lower then they have ever been before.

Reactions: poibear and PThong

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So the first picture is what my hang was like on a good day just a few months ago, and the following pictures show my hang today. There are times now where my sack hangs lower then my junk, but I am happy with even this improvement.
002aaa.JPG
074balls.JPG
075balls.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I said I would wait and not wear any more shit until all the chafing was gone. I lied, and again I got some painful chafing. We were on vacation two weeks ago and I wore my cock ring longer then I should have. It has been 10 days that I haven't had anything on now, and I am down to one spot on the bottom side of my shaft that still has a sore spot. It's killing me to not have either my cock ring and/or ball stretcher on but I am going to steadfastly refuse to put anything on until every bit of chafing is gone completely. Hopefully then I will be wiser and have the "balls" to take stuff off before I screw shit up again.

Reactions: poibear

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So the first picture is what my hang was like on a good day just a few months ago, and the following pictures show my hang today. There are times now where my sack hangs lower then my junk, but I am happy with even this improvement.
View attachment 4602951 View attachment 4602971 View attachment 4602991
Thanks for the comparison photos! Now that looks very doable and worth the effort. I guess the trick is avoiding the chaffing... Definite difference!

Reactions: rbi99

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Took 12 days off, no PE and no cock ring or ball stretchers. This morning I did a jelqing session and put both my 1/2" cock ring on and my 2" ball stretcher. Damn I missed those bad boys!!! The key now is to take them off before chafing becomes an issue, then I can put them back on in a day or two. Pretty excited that after nearly two weeks my 2" still fit.
156.JPG