Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had to make a hard decision today. I love my cock ring and the leather one I use is only 1/2" wide, but it interferes with my leather ball stretchers. The c ring takes up that 1/2" of space under my balls, and because of that my ball stretchers lose that necessary space. Also, sometimes the c ring partially slides under the ball stretcher and that results in some uncomfortable pinching. I decided yesterday to take the c ring off and added an additional 1/2" leather ball stretcher to the mix. I have my 2" on and now I am packing 2 1/2". I really think I will stop at 3", assuming I get that far. Even 2" requires thinking before sitting, and it makes standing from some chairs a little difficult. Those guys packing 6" are probably not going out in public like that, because it seems to me that at that length moving normally would be out of the question!!! The picture above is with my c ring on and my 2" ball stretcher.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One huge difference between ball stretchers and cock rings is that you can take a cock ring off to trim/shave/wash and then put it back on. At least for me, if I take my wider ball stretcher (2" or more) off, my sack will turtle almost immediately. That makes putting it back on right away not possible. Also, a cock ring doesn't interfere when working out, but the ball stretcher makes it difficult to lift when I am using my bench.

Reactions: Wettpussy

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well that didn't go as expected. Took those 12 days off and then went back to both my cock ring and ball stretcher. After a couple days I removed the cock ring because of some discomfort. Took the ball stretcher off two days ago, and I was more bruised and chafed then ever. I was experiencing some discomfort, but because I had let all the skin heal, I figured I could afford to go an extra day. I was wrong. This sucks because I have already switched to a softer leather that has smooth rounded edges, so not sure what else I can do. I apply skin lotion to the outside areas of the stretcher and get some in under the stretcher as well. Problem is that I can't remove the stretcher to put lotion everywhere because my balls will almost immediately turtle and I would have to wait upwards of a day for them to relax enough that I can get the stretcher back on.

Reactions: ChWhatever

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think you should try metal weights.
they have less negative effect on the skin and maybe have a bigger/better effect on the balls than the leather stretchers

When you are sitting or lying down, don't the weights have less effect? I have tried them (maybe 10 ozs) but didn't feel I was getting enough stretch. What would be a good amount of weight? I'm pretty sure my sack is fairly well conditioned by this time.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Continuing with small steps. For the first time I am comfortably wearing a 2 1/2" ball stretcher, and my 1/2" wide cock and ball leather ring. Even at 2 1/2" of stretch, I can't believe how much that is. I did a heavy jelqing session yesterday and so my dick is both pumped and my nuts stretched.
002stretch.JPG
001stretch.JPG

Massey56

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Continuing with small steps. For the first time I am comfortably wearing a 2 1/2" ball stretcher, and my 1/2" wide cock and ball leather ring. Even at 2 1/2" of stretch, I can't believe how much that is. I did a heavy jelqing session yesterday and so my dick is both pumped and my nuts stretched.
View attachment 6955531 View attachment 6955581
Love these pics man...looks so comfy

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I'm getting pretty close to being able to put on my 3" stretcher, I have to think that that is about as much as is possible and still be able to go outside. Even the 2 1/2" requires being careful sitting and standing, without being too obvious in the process. I know the guys with the monster hanging stuff don't wear that outside - at least some don't. Also, any more then 3" I don't know how you take a dump without those bad boys hitting water!!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm pretty excited right now. Earlier today I went downstairs to workout, and I was wearing my 2 1/2" stretcher and 1/2" cock and ball leather ring. Well, as I attempted to do my first set of preacher curls my balls slipped under me and I was literally doing my curls while sitting on my nuts. That didn't work out so well for me!!! My right nut somehow got under the stretcher and immediately turtled like hell. I had no choice but to take the stretcher off. I figured I wouldn't be able to get the full stretcher back on my sack till maybe tomorrow, and that was disappointing because my wife and I are making love tonight since I am leaving for a backpacking trip in the morning. However, less then two hours after I finished my workout I was able to get the full 2 1/2" stretcher back on. That is the quickest by far I have been able to get any stretcher back on after wearing it for a few days, let alone the 2 1/2" one.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am pumped. Just got back recently from a three night backpacking trip up near Lake Placid, NY. That in itself was awesome, but during the period just before and after I didn't have any rings or stretchers on. In all, perhaps 13 days. Yesterday morning I put on my 2" stretcher with no problem, but couldn't get my 2 1/2" on. Very shortly later I put on another 1/2" stretcher to up me to 2 1/2". However, and here's the pumped part - I added another 1/2" stretcher after that!!! So, after not having anything on for basically two weeks, within a mater of hours of putting my 2" on, I added another inch. Never thought I would be hanging at 3" though that was my goal. I have a one piece 2 1/2" and 3" stretcher, and it will look so much cleaner when I can just go with them instead of adding the 1/2" in.
006plus3.JPG
005plus3.JPG

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am pumped. Just got back recently from a three night backpacking trip up near Lake Placid, NY. That in itself was awesome, but during the period just before and after I didn't have any rings or stretchers on. In all, perhaps 13 days. Yesterday morning I put on my 2" stretcher with no problem, but couldn't get my 2 1/2" on. Very shortly later I put on another 1/2" stretcher to up me to 2 1/2". However, and here's the pumped part - I added another 1/2" stretcher after that!!! So, after not having anything on for basically two weeks, within a mater of hours of putting my 2" on, I added another inch. Never thought I would be hanging at 3" though that was my goal. I have a one piece 2 1/2" and 3" stretcher, and it will look so much cleaner when I can just go with them instead of adding the 1/2" in.
View attachment 7463571 View attachment 7463581
Congrats!!
Been reading your notes and wondering if you are not rushing it a bit?
Ball stretching takes a long time!
I started with 2" wide and now after a few years wear 5" wide.
Be Patient!
Stretching works!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for that input. Other then chafing however, I am not experiencing any discomfort at all. I started with a 1" and quickly moved up to my 2". At this point I cannot go up to my 2 1/2" by itself, so I stick with the 2" and add 1/2" at a time. If the 1/2" doesn't go on comfortably, I don't add it. My sack hang with them off (after a short period of turtling) is better then it has ever been in my life. Sex while wearing my 2" makes my orgasm intense as hell, and when I add in my cock ring - damn!!! So far everything has been positive (minus the chafing), but I do and will continue to monitor everything. Thanks again for the concern.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had a "what the heck" moment yesterday and decided to try something different. As I said the other day about being pumped to have 3" of leather stretchers on my sack (though not a one piece 3" stretcher), I thought I would see how my 10oz hinged cock ring fitted around the leather stretchers. Turns out it fits perfectly. Had to squeeze it a little in order to get the screw to connect to the other half, but fit it did. So now I am walking around with my stretchers and a 10oz piece of metal. Hiked for a couple of hours in the woods with my dogs and that gave the weight plenty of time to start doing its thing. The cock ring would have fallen right off if I had just put it around my sack, the leather added just enough extra space so that it hasn't slipped, but more importantly, isn't too tight to make things uncomfortable.
002ballring.JPG
016ballring.JPG

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With all that gear on I'm surprised my skin is getting chafed, but I will keep everything on for as long as is comfortable. Then I will take a few days off and hopefully next time I can get my 2 1/2" on, or even better, my 3". It feels absolutely awesome having both the extension and the weight. Hard to keep my hands off of it!!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I avoid chafing by using talcum powder to keep both skin and leather dry so they don't stick to each other.

Guys have told me they use cocoa butter lotions to soften their skin and lubricate it so the leather doesn't stick. That sounds believable, but I haven't tested it myself.
Cocoa butter works!

Reactions: droopyboy

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know this started out about leather stretchers, but I wear almost 3 pounds of leather WEIGHTS around my balls most of the time. Have done so for 10 years. My balls always hung rather low, but now they hang about 7 inches from the top of my dick when they are warm. Absolutely a great feeling. And yes, sex is fantastic! LOVE it when my partner bounces them in his hand while sucking me. I sleep in them, exercise (at home) in them, etc., etc. Used to wear them under clothing, but not so much anymore, unless the pants are really loose and baggy, like sweatpants. Anyone else enjoy this?
YESSSSSSSSSS

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I finally realized that my chafing issues wasn't really chafing. I developed jock itch from the rings I have been wearing. So me taking a week off here and there thinking it was only chafing didn't do anything for me. Been treating it with Butenafine Hydrochloride Cream for almost two weeks. The package says to apply once a day for two weeks, and that is what I am doing. Amazing difference. Still not 100% cleared up, but probably 95% or so and I have a few days left for treatment. Damn I miss wearing my ball stretchers!!! Cock ring is mostly for enhancing sex with my wife, but my low hanging nuts with the stretchers on really excites me. Have to admit though these past days without them on has made my lifting workouts go a lot easier without having to worry about me nuts!!!