Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So very disappointed. Followed the instructions regarding the jock itch cream I purchased. Wash the area thoroughly and dry and apply cream once a day for two weeks. I actually used the cream for an additional two days. While I still occasionally experienced some itching, it was very mild compared to before applying the cream. Within a day of putting my stretcher on the itch was back as bad as before. Now I am at a lost as to what to do.

MsterPete3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that didn't go as expected. Took those 12 days off and then went back to both my cock ring and ball stretcher. After a couple days I removed the cock ring because of some discomfort. Took the ball stretcher off two days ago, and I was more bruised and chafed then ever. I was experiencing some discomfort, but because I had let all the skin heal, I figured I could afford to go an extra day. I was wrong. This sucks because I have already switched to a softer leather that has smooth rounded edges, so not sure what else I can do. I apply skin lotion to the outside areas of the stretcher and get some in under the stretcher as well. Problem is that I can't remove the stretcher to put lotion everywhere because my balls will almost immediately turtle and I would have to wait upwards of a day for them to relax enough that I can get the stretcher back on.
This sounds like you're trying to stretch too much at one time. You shouldn't be experiencing bruising or discomfort.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have a question :
Most guys I know who stretch their balls are bi or gay.
Why are straight or married guys interested in stretching their balls?
What do they get out of it?
When I was married my ex never knew what to do with my balls!
I found out that guys DID; mostly gay guys!
I now love ball play and stretching my balls with other guys.
Any answers out there for me?

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have a question :
Most guys I know who stretch their balls are bi or gay.
Why are straight or married guys interested in stretching their balls?

Here are a couple of pertinent comments from page 1, before the discussion really got going:
With the c&b ring my erections and orgasms were better then they had been in years. Made love to my wife twice with the ball ring on and I can't believe how more powerful my orgasms were then even wearing the c&b ring. Absolutely amazing. Have others experienced this?
Yes, wearing a ball stretcher has added a new power to orgasms, also amps up anal play with a plug, dildo or prostrate toy. I use stretchy cockrings around my balls for the beginning stretch, then replacing them with a single stretcher that works to 1.5", if I can get a greater stretch I will add a single one above the stiffer ring.

Those comments are consistent with my experience, too. A stretcher pushes the balls down, which can intensify arousal and prolong orgasms.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here are a couple of pertinent comments from page 1, before the discussion really got going:

Those comments are consistent with my experience, too. A stretcher pushes the balls down, which can intensify arousal and prolong orgasms.

Thanks for the reply!
Never knew that!
I thought guys stretched to get their balls hanging lower!

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because of the continuing chafing issues I have with leather, and because I want to try a different path, I'm hanging weights now rather then using leather. Last two days I have had a little over 30 ozs on without any problems. I plan on increasing that weight, but for now, this is feeling pretty good!!! The amount of stretch far exceeds anything I achieved wearing leather, and with added weight it can only get better.
3 Rings.jpg
3 Rings 2.jpg

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I have finally found the size ring that will sit on top of my shit without sliding off or letting my nuts slip under, and be able to support adding extra weights above it. No leather under it like I tried before. Two things, hope this eliminates or greatly reduces chafing, and that in fact it does hold up the weights I have above it. The previous pictures are the same setup, but the ring size turned out to be too large. The one I put on first tonight was a pain to get on since it was smaller and in two parts. Will be ordering a hinged ring of this inner diameter as soon as I determine if this one works for me.
IMG_9770.jpg

D

deleted972421

I use 11/2" neoprene stretcher lubed for a week,now onto weights 50grams.The feeling when walking in public obviously commando is amazing.Only trouble I have,is to try and hide the jingling from my piercings
I know what you're talking about. When I wear my two pound ball weight, the position of it and my PA causes a lot of noise when walking commando in loose shorts. I recently tried the 1 1/2 pound magnetic ball weight by Gear Essentials and it solved the problem just because of where is hangs on my nut sack.

Reactions: allmanbud

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what you're talking about. When I wear my two pound ball weight, the position of it and my PA causes a lot of noise when walking commando in loose shorts. I recently tried the 1 1/2 pound magnetic ball weight by Gear Essentials and it solved the problem just because of where is hangs on my nut sack.

My fear with the magnetic stuff is it doesn't know skin is between it when it locks in!!! At least with the two piece setups you can go as slowly and carefully as you want.

Reactions: poibear

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My fear with the magnetic stuff is it doesn't know skin is between it when it locks in!!! At least with the two piece setups you can go as slowly and carefully as you want.
I find the magnetic ones come off too easily!!
Not too good when you drop metal on the subway!!

Reactions: poibear

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find the magnetic ones come off too easily!!
Not too good when you drop metal on the subway!!

You know what that metal was that just hit the floor, but how many people around you do? Plus, if someone knows what it is, there's a good chance he's using or has used it himself. If a woman near by knows, that's probably a good thing!!!

Reactions: ChWhatever

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You know what that metal was that just hit the floor, but how many people around you do? Plus, if someone knows what it is, there's a good chance he's using or has used it himself. If a woman near by knows, that's probably a good thing!!!
LOL!!!!