Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just cannot find the right hinged stretcher that will go on when my sack is partially turtled, but still not let (in my case) my right nut from slipping under eventually. Maybe one stretcher would be ok, but I want to stack weights on and they just keep forcing things down naturally. The weights above the bottom one will literally fall off if not stopped by a bottom stretcher.

Reactions: allmanbud

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm going to try using the leather stretchers and one hinged weight. The weight is around 12ozs. Maybe I was trying too much too quickly. I never experienced pain and the itching is underneath my balls. The itching wasn't on or above my balls, but maybe it too was caused by too much too soon. Thanks for that advice.

gaboon12

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you
I just cannot find the right hinged stretcher that will go on when my sack is partially turtled, but still not let (in my case) my right nut from slipping under eventually. Maybe one stretcher would be ok, but I want to stack weights on and they just keep forcing things down naturally. The weights above the bottom one will literally fall off if not stopped by a bottom stretcher.
If your ball are slipping out try a smaller diameter inside. Also try to put them on after showing and drying the sack should loosen up a bit.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you

If your ball are slipping out try a smaller diameter inside. Also try to put them on after showing and drying the sack should loosen up a bit.

I have a hinged stretcher that will do the trick, but I need my shit hanging as loose as it can get just about. Winter time isn't the most conducive time that's for sure.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lots of guys are all gung ho on trying to make their dick thicker and longer, but suggest working on their nuts and they look at you funny. Go to any PE site and inevitably someone will chime in with why in the world would you do that? To each his own is my motto. Want to pierce your glans, go for it, but I never will. However, it's hard to explain to someone who never has or who never has even thought about working on his nut sack, why we do. Granted I am brand new into this game, but I am almost addicted now. To the outsider, trying to describe how good it feels to walk around with even under two lbs hanging off your sack. I love that feeling. Getting a longer sack hang is very high on my priority list, and to think this great feeling while walking around is also helping to stretch my sack is a true added bonus. But one thing all guys can relate to is their orgasm. Recently, due to the business of our life right now, my wife and I hadn't made love in a while. Well we did yesterday. I had been hanging weight off my sack and left the stainless ring on when I climbed into bed. So she is going down on me, and since it had been a while, I figured I would cum fairly quickly, especially considering how good my wife is at blow jobs. I reached the PONR and to be honest, it lasted so long I wasn't sure I even came (if that's possible). She continued going down on me but I took over masturbating myself, and again I was at the PONR and didn't know if even I could make myself cum. I did, and it was perhaps the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Probably felt the intensity before, but never in my life was I so close to cumming and lasted as long as I did. To make it even better I probably never came that long before in my life. That was brought about by the fact that my sack was being stretched and continued to be while we made love. That by itself is worth the price of admission!!! Can I get an amen???!!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lots of guys are all gung ho on trying to make their dick thicker and longer, but suggest working on their nuts and they look at you funny. Go to any PE site and inevitably someone will chime in with why in the world would you do that? To each his own is my motto. Want to pierce your glans, go for it, but I never will. However, it's hard to explain to someone who never has or who never has even thought about working on his nut sack, why we do. Granted I am brand new into this game, but I am almost addicted now. To the outsider, trying to describe how good it feels to walk around with even under two lbs hanging off your sack. I love that feeling. Getting a longer sack hang is very high on my priority list, and to think this great feeling while walking around is also helping to stretch my sack is a true added bonus. But one thing all guys can relate to is their orgasm. Recently, due to the business of our life right now, my wife and I hadn't made love in a while. Well we did yesterday. I had been hanging weight off my sack and left the stainless ring on when I climbed into bed. So she is going down on me, and since it had been a while, I figured I would cum fairly quickly, especially considering how good my wife is at blow jobs. I reached the PONR and to be honest, it lasted so long I wasn't sure I even came (if that's possible). She continued going down on me but I took over masturbating myself, and again I was at the PONR and didn't know if even I could make myself cum. I did, and it was perhaps the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Probably felt the intensity before, but never in my life was I so close to cumming and lasted as long as I did. To make it even better I probably never came that long before in my life. That was brought about by the fact that my sack was being stretched and continued to be while we made love. That by itself is worth the price of admission!!! Can I get an amen???!!!
DOUBLE amens!!!
LOL!!!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't see the forest for the trees. Amen!!! I have tried all kinds of things to cut down on my chafing/itching issues with little success. My problem is the 24/7 thing. It finally dawned on me that wearing a tight ball stretcher/weights at night is very counterproductive. I was just so damn reluctant to take this shit off when I love the look and feel of it hanging down there. Yesterday I wore my tight leather stretcher and two 12 oz weights all day, morning till night. Occasionally it felt uncomfortable, even irritating, but most of the time it felt great. Just before going to bed I removed everything. This morning I put it all back on. During the night my sack was able to relax and refresh, and I felt no discomfort when I put it back on today. Amazingly simple.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can't see the forest for the trees. Amen!!! I have tried all kinds of things to cut down on my chafing/itching issues with little success. My problem is the 24/7 thing. It finally dawned on me that wearing a tight ball stretcher/weights at night is very counterproductive. I was just so damn reluctant to take this shit off when I love the look and feel of it hanging down there. Yesterday I wore my tight leather stretcher and two 12 oz weights all day, morning till night. Occasionally it felt uncomfortable, even irritating, but most of the time it felt great. Just before going to bed I removed everything. This morning I put it all back on. During the night my sack was able to relax and refresh, and I felt no discomfort when I put it back on today. Amazingly simple.
Congratulations from a serious ball stretching fan!!
Am glad it 's working out for you!!

Reactions: rbi99

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't need a real long hanging ball sack. The wider the leather stretcher I use or the more weight I add, it does make simple acts like sitting and standing something that you have to think before you do. Right now I am wearing only my 1" wide leather stretcher, and what I realize (until I change my mind again!!!) is that I love the sight and feel of my balls squeezed together by the strap. With my 1" on my balls literally form a great looking ball that feels and looks great to me (and my wife), but doesn't hinder me in my daily activities. It also makes it much more comfortable to wear my 1/2" leather cock ring at the same time. When I add weights or go with a wider ball stretcher, my cock ring on the under side ends up getting squeezed by the stretcher when I sit. Over time that becomes quite irritating.

Massey56

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't need a real long hanging ball sack. The wider the leather stretcher I use or the more weight I add, it does make simple acts like sitting and standing something that you have to think before you do. Right now I am wearing only my 1" wide leather stretcher, and what I realize (until I change my mind again!!!) is that I love the sight and feel of my balls squeezed together by the strap. With my 1" on my balls literally form a great looking ball that feels and looks great to me (and my wife), but doesn't hinder me in my daily activities. It also makes it much more comfortable to wear my 1/2" leather cock ring at the same time. When I add weights or go with a wider ball stretcher, my cock ring on the under side ends up getting squeezed by the stretcher when I sit. Over time that becomes quite irritating.
I have given up trying to drive any distance in the car with anything more than 1 inches...but there are times when I know I am going to be laying around all day (like...uh...ALL the time these days) when I can wear my 2 inch and or some weights...

Funny how sometimes (for me) the need to 'pay attention' is annoying and sometimes it's almost 'the point' LOL....

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have given up trying to drive any distance in the car with anything more than 1 inches...but there are times when I know I am going to be laying around all day (like...uh...ALL the time these days) when I can wear my 2 inch and or some weights...

Funny how sometimes (for me) the need to 'pay attention' is annoying and sometimes it's almost 'the point' LOL....

I spend a lot of time hiking with my dogs. If I plan a real long one, I probably will put on the weights and let them stretch it out while we're in the woods. Actually tried lifting a few times while packing over 1 1/2 lbs hanging off my sack. I got through it, but damn I had to be careful...!!! Probably won't try that again anytime soon.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The ever revolving ball sack saga. Last few days I have been experimenting. I have several hinged metal cock rings that weight 12 ozs each, and several other circular rings that are screwed together. Anyways, last three long hikes I have taken in the woods these past mornings I put on my 1" leather ball stretcher (I wrapped some soft cloth material around it to help prevent it from digging into my skin), and at the base of it I also attached one of my 1/2" wide adjustable leather cock rings (wrapped around my sack it would simply fall off, but wrapped over the leather ball sack stretcher snugs everything up just right). The 1/2" ring then acts as the stop for the metal cock weights whose diameters are too large to stay on my sack without something to prevent them from slipping off.

I am always commando, and whether I am wearing pants or shorts they are loose fitting and lightweight. In other words my sack has no constrictions when I am walking. My bad boys are truly hanging free. Wearing the two hinged weights puts it at around a pound and a half total, and each is 3/4" wide or 1 1/2" total. When I add one of the circular rings that increases the weight by about 10 ozs. All of that hardware is fine while I am out hiking, and my hikes usually last at least an hour and a half. By the time I am back in the car with my dogs my sack is as stretched as those weights are going to get them. That part I love, but sitting and driving in the car are definitely not all that comfortable. It is also very difficult to sit down gracefully while reaching down between your legs and grabbing yourself to pull all that shit out of the way first!!! Well here's the good part......I am finding out that once my sack is stretched out fully, I don't need to keep wearing all that stuff to keep it stretched. Naturally I still have to leave on the leather stretchers so any weight I have on doesn't fall off, but only one of the metal weights needs to stay on in order to keep the stretch I achieved. One weight is not nearly as uncomfortable as two or three, and it keeps the stretch. I am on a roll right now because as I mentioned earlier I have worn the whole setup the past three mornings, then took the other weights off afterwards. However, the one 12 oz weight has been on my sack now for three full days non stop. I even kept it on at night. While the metal weight isn't nearly as effective at stretching your sack when you are lying down, I try to sleep on my back as much as possible with it hanging down between my legs. That allows it to do some stretching. In the morning before our hike I add the other weights on top of it. I am just now starting to feel some discomfort from wearing it so long, so I will probably take everything off today and give my balls a break.

Not sure how others feel about it, but I like how my balls feel and look when they are constricted rather then naturally hanging free. Something about my nuts squeezed together into a nice big ball is erotic to me. I am better able to feel them knocking against my inner thighs. They are still hanging much lower then if I didn't have them constricted, and they won't turtle while they are, and that is all good in my book.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tried something and it seems to be working great. I put on my 1" leather ball stretcher and then wrapped one of my 1/2" wide leather cock rings over it around the base to act as a weight stop. Then I attached two of my hinged cock ring weights above it. Each is 3/4" wide and weigh 12 ozs a piece. My dogs and I then headed out to the woods for a long hike. By the time I got back to the car my sack was as stretched out as it was going to get from all that weight. It helps that I go commando and wear loose fitting pants so that my nuts are completely hanging free as I walk or hike. I've been doing this the past three days. But the thing that I found out is that I can remove one of the weights afterwards and keep my sack completely stretched out with just the one weight on. Makes sitting and standing so much more easier and is less uncomfortable then wearing two or three weights. I ended up keeping the one weight on now for three straight days. Even at night. I sleep on my back a lot so the weight does do some good while I am sleeping since my nuts are hanging down between my legs.

I love how my nuts look when they are constricted within my ball stretchers. I like how they look and feel more so then when they are hanging free with 019btl.JPG
074balls.JPG
no constrictions. I enjoy how they feel knocking against my inner thighs as I walk. I also enjoy the look of my sack hanging free and longer now that I have worked on them, so I guess it's a win win kind of thing!!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tried something and it seems to be working great. I put on my 1" leather ball stretcher and then wrapped one of my 1/2" wide leather cock rings over it around the base to act as a weight stop. Then I attached two of my hinged cock ring weights above it. Each is 3/4" wide and weigh 12 ozs a piece. My dogs and I then headed out to the woods for a long hike. By the time I got back to the car my sack was as stretched out as it was going to get from all that weight. It helps that I go commando and wear loose fitting pants so that my nuts are completely hanging free as I walk or hike. I've been doing this the past three days. But the thing that I found out is that I can remove one of the weights afterwards and keep my sack completely stretched out with just the one weight on. Makes sitting and standing so much more easier and is less uncomfortable then wearing two or three weights. I ended up keeping the one weight on now for three straight days. Even at night. I sleep on my back a lot so the weight does do some good while I am sleeping since my nuts are hanging down between my legs.

I love how my nuts look when they are constricted within my ball stretchers. I like how they look and feel more so then when they are hanging free with View attachment 15876311 View attachment 15876351 no constrictions. I enjoy how they feel knocking against my inner thighs as I walk. I also enjoy the look of my sack hanging free and longer now that I have worked on them, so I guess it's a win win kind of thing!!!
Looking GREAT!!!!
Congrats!!!!